DarkSerg

More ways for coins.

5 posts in this topic

In the game, the only way to get coins is by chest and championships. You should get a small reward from quick fights. For example 3 coins from every quick fight you win. 

I think its cool, once u have to spend a lot just to lvl +1 up a part, so just do like clash royale, after few quick fights u will no longer won coins, here is faster than clash, so u have 40 quick battle to win coins, and the value, it will depends on which stage u are.

Edited by Badarokey
redundancy

They used to give coins for quick battles (back in the backyard battles version), but then they took it away. I liked the extra coins....there's been a few tweaks I don't really like......if I start dropping too many positions because of the stage limits, I'll probably just quit playing.....

Edited by Speedtek

2 hours ago, Speedtek said:

They used to give coins for quick battles (back in the backyard battles version), but then they took it away. I liked the extra coins....there's been a few tweaks I don't really like......if I start dropping too many positions because of the stage limits, I'll probably just quit playing.....

Yeah, a little bonus of coins after a won game should be re-implemented.