Agar

Night Cats Gang Thread

6 posts in this topic

This thread is for anyone in or interested in the Night Cats Gang. Here we will be posting up information about the gang and how it runs. 

The Night Cats is not an ultra competitive gang, we're just here to enjoy the game and help each other out. As leader of the gang, my role is largely as silent benefactor and janitor. (I want to help people out but I'm just not very social.) Feel free to be social amongst yourselves, if anyone becomes a bother they may be kicked without notice.

I will be making sure we all get a gang box to share every time. This does require an investment of gems and therefore actual cash out of my pocket, so I do ask for some help. With enough help, we may be able to get high levels of gang boxes with better rewards. The highest level is a level 5 gang box with legendary drops. 

What I ask for in the terms of help is to get some trophies, any amount of trophies at all, during a gang box. If you don't, you will be giving a warning. If you still do not get trophies during the next gang box, you will be kicked. Now, there is no history or report screen for the gang, so I can only view if you have trophies during the time the box is going, and I cannot always be on and watch when the box closes, so it's in your best interest to get trophies as soon into the box as you can so I know you have them, trying to squeak some out right at the end will probably just get you kicked beforehand. All warnings will be placed here on the forums, any warnings in the game chat will be purely as I have time to put them in chat and not an expected event.

We're just trying to enjoy this game and have a good time helping each other out. If we can get a solid base of players that are having fun, we'll all benefit.

• Like 1

Immune members

You may notice as members turn over that there are some members that aren't getting kicked despite the notices posted here. As leader of the gang, I am retaining the right to grant immunity to members as I see fit. Mainly, these will be people I know in real life and can harass face to face about playing the game, so they are not subject to the same kind of scruntity as the random members of strangers from the internet. I may kick them as well, without warning, because they and I have had a conversation in real life and they have moved on to other games. 

Hi, im a new player. Been active daily for the past couple of weeks, never been in a gang before and currently in P2. I'm not and will try to not spend any cash on gems. Am I fit in ur gang ?

Is there still room in your gang? I am interested in an active gang. Left my last one due to people being inactive. topia#41702 

You're welcome to join. As long as people are enjoying the game, we'll help everybody else out too. 

Again, I can't promise to be social, but feel free to be social amongst yourselves.