2 minutes ago, Remester said:

What does your car look like?

Mostly titans only

Screenshot_20171205-074755.png

Edited by Platinum
To show what I have atm

3 minutes ago, KittyKitty said:

Because its more fun to loose

But titans are my luckiest carts to use thats how I got so far I fused or sold other parts

6 hours ago, Platinum said:

But I find that a player with a stat too high is unfair

You are facing a camper .. and that will always be tough.

Competition between gangs has created the camping strategy. A player chooses to remain in a stage for some time, rather than promote. They build up health and attack until they have a very strong car .. which will enable them to score a lot of trophies in gang fights. 

Far from being unfair, camping is a smart strategy employed by all the top gangs. A lot of camping inevitably takes place at 10/24, because players have no choice there. But camping can be effectively executed at many stages and at all prestige levels.

47 minutes ago, Platinum said:

I sold and fused ally rockets 

Rockets (and double rockets when they become available to you) are very effective weapons, particularly on a stationary titan. When you get some more, I would hang on to them. :D

They have the advantage over lasers of firing more frequently, which means they often take out an opponent before lasers do.

If you ever come across some lifters, consider using a blade along with rockets because titans are very vulnerable to lifters.

My question is why are you sticking with the metal class titan when you have a 4 star military grade and a one star military grade titan that has a 20% bonus to something. Surely even if the metal titan is a legendary part, the 4 star titans health would be better or easily made to be better. 

(Titans are risky anyway without a low blade config in my opinion being so top heavy)

10 hours ago, FirstBlood said:

My question is why are you sticking with the metal class titan when you have a 4 star military grade and a one star military grade titan that has a 20% bonus to something. Surely even if the metal titan is a legendary part, the 4 star titans health would be better or easily made to be better. 

(Titans are risky anyway without a low blade config in my opinion being so top heavy)

Ever since I've started this game the titan have been my favorite cause it prevents others from jumping over me and I'm not getting the items I need Nike shotguns and miniguns so I stick with titans cause that's all I have I sold everything else to upgrade them that's my strategy 

12 hours ago, Phil said:

You are facing a camper .. and that will always be tough.

Competition between gangs has created the camping strategy. A player chooses to remain in a stage for some time, rather than promote. They build up health and attack until they have a very strong car .. which will enable them to score a lot of trophies in gang fights. 

Far from being unfair, camping is a smart strategy employed by all the top gangs. A lot of camping inevitably takes place at 10/24, because players have no choice there. But camping can be effectively executed at many stages and at all prestige levels.

Rockets (and double rockets when they become available to you) are very effective weapons, particularly on a stationary titan. When you get some more, I would hang on to them. :D

They have the advantage over lasers of firing more frequently, which means they often take out an opponent before lasers do.

A camper I only camp in corners in warfare

1 hour ago, Platinum said:

How long will this maintainance last

Read the ultimate league update discussion in the general section. If accurate servers will be offline for 4 or 5 hours.