Platinum

I cant seem to win

22 posts in this topic

If you suspect someone of cheating, please private message a mechanic as discussion of cheating and cheaters are not allowed on the forums

• Like 1

if the opponents have impossible weapons. It does not matter if they are bots or humans. They are still cheaters IMHO

51 minutes ago, McVitas said:

if the opponents have impossible weapons. It does not matter if they are bots or humans. They are still cheaters IMHO

They are not cheaters. Well maybe the bots are but the humans are not.

Why, you ask? Why are you lying to me, you ask? Why is this game so unfair, you ask? Why is everything cheating, you ask?

Well let me provide answers to these questions.

For several months now, pretty much ever since gang fights came out, there has been a tactic used by many cats players called camping. One of the most infamous things in the game, camping involves staying in one of the many 24 championship stages long enough that you can make your machine so overpowered that it can beat all 10 gang fight opponents easily.

The annoying thing about this tactic is that it stops many people from promoting easily. Especially once you cross over from military to metal, that is incredibly annoying since many campers choose to reside in stage 10.

Camping also results in people like you complaining that many things are cheating.

More recently, after the ultimate leagues came out, well, it was simply this games downfall. Gem drops decreased massively, while the need for gems increased massively. It also caused about 75% of people to become upset at the fact that this once great game has now become p2w and quit the game. That would include me, but somehow I am still part of the forums.

Back on topic, many people who quit the game were campers, so now those overpowered machines will be stuck in those stages forever, and they appear everywhere, which is why people think the worst of these are cheaters. The annoying thing about this is that those machines become pointless since they are no longer used for gang fights. 

There are also slightly less campers now with the introduction of ultimate machines, but there is still a massive camper problem since everyone hates ultimate leagues anyway. p2w + bad rewards + no motive to play the game = no one playing which = bad game.

(Note: cheating is not allowed to be discussed on these forums.)

Now a quick discussion about bots.

Unlike camping, bots have been a part of this game since its creation. They were used in quick fights instead of actual players for some unknown reason. They also tend to annoy people. Along with their inclusion in quick fights, they are also used for ultimate fights and (supposedly, I don't believe this 10tickles) championships.

Now, let's get on topic. 

Bots are not cheating. They are creations implemented into the game by zeptolab. Again, for some unknown reason.

There are two things about bots that make them not cheaters-

• They are created to match your stats.

• One weapon has more power than the other is there is two weapons, and the tier that the weapon is from is random and usually very powerful for its tier.

With these facts, we come to this conclusion that bots are not cheaters.

Conclusion: campers are not cheaters, and bots are not cheaters. There are cheaters in this game, but they aren't. If it is a tactic that is clearly allowed by the game, it is not cheating.

(Wow this should've been my 300th post it was so long, I guess I'll just make a forum game instead)

Edited by DabbingCuttlefish
Lines and typos
  • Like 2

Well thank you for a very nice backstory of the game development and history :) But I don't understand why you don't understand me on this little side topic about impossible weapons (which I believe is why this thread started) ;) I get what is the function of the bots, but I simply don't like their stats being so far off from their colour. It would really look much better and less WTF for new players if they actually were built from parts which allow them to have such stats wouldn't it? Like for example green weapons (instead of blue) if they have thousand or more attack. I really think the feeling from quick fights would be better overall. That's all I meant

• Like 1

Stats actually have very little to do with colour .. for real players and bots alike!

Put enough toolboxes on a part, and you can transform its stats from wooden to metal to military equivalent, etc. At stage 24 you will even find wooden parts with carbon stats .. they look quite elegant in my humble opinion 😀

This isn’t a problem that needs fixing .. particularly when there are so many much bigger problems in the game that urgently do need developer attention!

6 hours ago, Phil said:

This isn’t a problem that needs fixing .. particularly when there are so many much bigger problems in the game that urgently do need developer attention!

The truest comment ever. Seriously, I wish I could copy paste that like 100 times.

On 2018.01.7. at 4:19 PM, McVitas said:

Hmm ;)

bot.jpg

What?...I'm bored once again :) and actually always wanted to make my own bot but missed that opportunity last time at 10th prestige...now at 20/19 i finally started to block players with this wooden build...but i make happy hours with no double rocket so anyone has some chances to move on instantly.

Edited by SeniorSSS

On 1/11/2018 at 7:20 PM, SeniorSSS said:

Hmm ;)

bot.jpg

What?...I'm bored once again :) and actually always wanted to make my own bot but missed that opportunity last time at 10th prestige...now at 20/19 i finally started to block players with this wooden build...but i make happy hours with no double rocket so anyone has some chances to move on instantly.

I wonder if you could make it has millions on AP and HP with wooden parts, that'd be cool :)

15 hours ago, Cibiyi said:

I wonder if you could make it has millions on AP and HP with wooden parts, that'd be cool :)

You can... With a lot of effort/paying.

It had been done already...i've seen such build...and any camper can start build one...if don't forget not sold some wood details.

For 19th stage it's about 400 boosts :)...doable

6 hours ago, Platinum said:

All of you in isn't making sence plus like the princess said do your things your way 

1. (In this topic) we never said to do things our way.

2. How are we not making sense?

The topic of this thread is "Can't seem to win." Followed by the post.... 

guys there are cheaters in the game and I don't like what they have. 

Somehow, someway.... this thread gets hot traffic. Post should be edited to read as followed: 

Can't seem to win so there must be cheaters in the game. Anyone that looks to be better or maybe more experienced, spent more time or more money in this game has builds that I don't like. I don't like it at all, therefore they must be cheaters. 

Nevermind the replies that explain exactly what you're seeing in detail- they all must be in on it too! They are cheaters as well. 

Well said Guardian 😀

For Platinum to say that WE don’t make sense is the biggest case of the POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK in history!

Too much exposure to the fantasy world of My Little Pony will blur the distinction between fantasy and reality! I sense that you love My Little Pony intensely .. but some time spent in the real world can also be fun .. and educational 😀 

7 hours ago, Phil said:

Well said Guardian 😀

For Platinum to say that WE don’t make sense is the biggest case of the POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK in history!

Too much exposure to the fantasy world of My Little Pony will blur the distinction between fantasy and reality! I sense that you love My Little Pony intensely .. but some time spent in the real world can also be fun .. and educational 😀 

Truth be told the real world is destroyed by the leaders we have today so fantasy isn't a bad place to be

8 hours ago, Guardian said:

The topic of this thread is "Can't seem to win." Followed by the post.... 

guys there are cheaters in the game and I don't like what they have. 

Somehow, someway.... this thread gets hot traffic. Post should be edited to read as followed: 

Can't seem to win so there must be cheaters in the game. Anyone that looks to be better or maybe more experienced, spent more time or more money in this game has builds that I don't like. I don't like it at all, therefore they must be cheaters. 

Nevermind the replies that explain exactly what you're seeing in detail- they all must be in on it too! They are cheaters as well. 

All y'all  want me to do is build cars that isn't gonna benefit me plus do I look like I have money to spend do I look like I've played for months since after the new update for Halloween came out I uninstall the game and I was on the wooden league that time then a category 5 hurricane destroyed my home so I stayed back so tell me WHAT MAKES YOU ALL SO BETTER WHEN OTHERS ARE WORSE IN REALITY 

9 hours ago, Platinum said:

All y'all  want me to do is build cars that isn't gonna benefit me plus do I look like I have money to spend do I look like I've played for months since after the new update for Halloween came out I uninstall the game and I was on the wooden league that time then a category 5 hurricane destroyed my home so I stayed back so tell me WHAT MAKES YOU ALL SO BETTER WHEN OTHERS ARE WORSE IN REALITY 

Ok.... First of all, you don't lose anything by trying. Trying is a good thing, and you try if you don't fail. Trust me, I should know. And I know how you feel about this game. I agree. And sorry about the hurricane thing.... Back in September, hurricane Irma hit me in Florida so I should know.

Finally, and most importantly, we never said we were better than you. We are just trying to help you and give you recommendations. It's not good to take everything so seriously.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

Ok.... First of all, you don't lose anything by trying. Trying is a good thing, and you try if you don't fail. Trust me, I should know. And I know how you feel about this game. I agree. And sorry about the hurricane thing.... Back in September, hurricane Irma hit me in Florida so I should know.

Finally, and most importantly, we never said we were better than you. We are just trying to help you and give you recommendations. It's not good to take everything so seriously.

You all didn't say its the way you put it plus your help wasn't helping I've missed out a lot since the hurricane and I'm trying to cantch up I moved on to the military league but all I'm getting is wooden and metal you all should be givinge ideas that can benefit me toe its only benefiting you

4 hours ago, Platinum said:

You all didn't say its the way you put it plus your help wasn't helping I've missed out a lot since the hurricane and I'm trying to cantch up I moved on to the military league but all I'm getting is wooden and metal you all should be givinge ideas that can benefit me toe its only benefiting you

If our help isn't helping, then please.. Tell us. Don't be so vague by saying "my blueprints don't work" or something like that. Give us help, and we'll give you help. Please.