Shiriru

Ultimate League Update (Version 2.5) - Discussion

62 posts in this topic

Why is no one complaining that championship promotions no longer give you a legendary box. After the latest uldate 2.5, you now only get 1 ultimate part. Which is crazy.. doesnt make sense. I mean, the ultimate part is nice and all but you removed the joy of getting a legendary box we were all used to!. It wouldve been rewarding if you added the ultimate part on top of the original reward i.e. legendary box. Now it just feels like im getting ripped off. My drive to get instant promotions have gotten very low. Please fix this.. i hope zepto is reading this. And please dont tell me I can spend gems to get legendary items.. that is not the issue here.. nor telling me i can get legendary box from beating 10 gang members. The problem is you took out a fulfilling reward in championship that many have cherished.

And sorry, now I see many of you have complained. This really sucks. Game breaking! I agree with many the fails listed. Ill give zeptolabs a chance to rectify this. Otherwise, im uninstalling

In Reddit, Telegram and on Discord there are people who were complaining the loss of promotion loot very hard... So it's not like nobody have seen that :/

Hey...i just realize one and only (at least so far) good thing about this update!!!

CAT PAWS!!!

Now you can finally finish all skills before uninstalling the game:D

Edited by SeniorSSS

So...

The boulder which was amazing has now effectively become useless as it sort of drags its heels rather than flying through the air with a booster attached... Rendered my favorite body useless.

Winning a championship for 1 ultimate part and no Legendary / Super parts box is a mahoosive kick in the gonads, no real incentive to winning championships :oS bring those boxes back dammit!

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Totally agree with you .. in fact, I have never seen the active players who participate in this Forum and on discord so much in agreement ever before!

This update is an EPIC FAIL.

From game of the year to worst update of the year in just 3 days!

I am currently stuck in a vortex of disappointment at P11/6 .. unable to view ads (which I’ve previously been able to do consistently ever since I started playing the game over 6 months ago), and not willing to waste gems (that are more precious now than ever before) on opening boxes .. a sort of Mexican standoff.

As expected, gang fights have also become almost impossible to win while prestiging.

Two small rays of hope .. I don’t think Zeptolab have changed the gang fight system. I am due to get new opponents in around 14 hours time as per usual. I’m not sure what’s happened in your case FirstBlood .. a glitch or bug? It’s not an intended change!

The second is that tomorrow is another day! We can only hope that Zeptolab has reflected overnight on the error of their ways, and is ready to make amends. 

The gang fight opponent reset happened about 8 to 9 hours later than before so on that i stand corrected. 

I had trouble with the ads and cleared the app cache (not the entire memory, just the cache) and after that they finally seamed to buffer out. Im out of high speed data so i may be misdiagnosing. But once they would play, the video limits gone. I guess thats one way to make ammends anyway

10 minutes ago, FirstBlood said:

The gang fight opponent reset happened about 8 to 9 hours later than before so on that i stand corrected. 

I had trouble with the ads and cleared the app cache (not the entire memory, just the cache) and after that they finally seamed to buffer out. Im out of high speed data so i may be misdiagnosing. But once they would play, the video limits gone. I guess thats one way to make ammends anyway

I give up on this game

I've just noticed that championships last 1 day now.

So at 10/24 we can get the same amount of gems for 2 days as we did before the update, but no more legendary boxes ;(

My first bag in this update :)

a3.jpg

Same car in garage and in fights has very different stats and i don't feel i want to recalculate by my own which one is correct, i just see it's wrong.

Edited by SeniorSSS

I wish i could complain about the update but i cant even play. If i reinstall the game i can play again but when i load my old game it gets stuck and crashes. After telling that to support i only get A message that i should update. Wich i said i did and reinstalled as well. So hoping they Will reply soon. Sucks not being able to play

Kittens and pilots

The supply boxes for promotions came back! I hope with this step a lot of the community is much happier now :)

Screenshot_2017-12-07-18-32-13.png

• Like 1

You beat me at posting this.. it's definitely a step in the right direction! Now im going to insta win my current championship lol.

Edited by Chappie
  • Like 1

Am i crazy? I still dont see the legendary box. Before the update the top 1-6 in championship gets a legendary box amd the 6 to 12 get purple box. Now. 1-6 gets purple box.. where is the leg box?!?

Screenshot_20171207-125912.png

Edited by Chappie

Im apparently stuck in a loop in the game and i need help because i can't get back on to play the game. So, I decided to try the ultimate league and just as i entered the arena my game closes down, and now whenever i try to load the game, it just goes back to where it shut down in the first place and then the game close down again. Any ideas before i give up!?

okol.jpg

Can confirm legendary boxes have returned, ultimate box also received for winning championship.. Happy kitty again :) Thanks for listening Zepto!

2 minutes ago, Chappie said:

Screenshot? Did you actually do a promotion and advanced? Pics please.

Yes i won a championship and received a legendary box and a ultimate box, progressed to the next championship and currently in position 1 :) Sorry no screen shot from previous win. If i win this 2hrs remaining on clock i will screen shot, hoping i get a legendary box again!!

42 minutes ago, Ragz said:

Im apparently stuck in a loop in the game and i need help because i can't get back on to play the game. So, I decided to try the ultimate league and just as i entered the arena my game closes down, and now whenever i try to load the game, it just goes back to where it shut down in the first place and then the game close down again. Any ideas before i give up!?

okol.jpg

Contact Zeptolab support from their website CATSTHEGAME.COM (vis SUPPORT and CONTACT US buttons). You can email them directly, and I’m hopeful they will get your problem sorted ASAP.

Hang in there buddy!

Do not give up. Not only does Fellow Foxes 🦊 need you, but I need you to be playing. You are both a great player, and more importantly, a great guy :D

Hang on .. help is on its way .. (a song from Aussie rock band THE LITTLE RIVER BAND back in the 1970s)

2 hours ago, Shiriru said:

Kittens and pilots

The supply boxes for promotions came back! I hope with this step a lot of the community is much happier now :)

Screenshot_2017-12-07-18-32-13.png

1 hour ago, IDUNIT said:

Can confirm legendary boxes have returned, ultimate box also received for winning championship.. Happy kitty again :) Thanks for listening Zepto!

I have promoted to the next stage but I received a Super Box instead of Legendary Box. I'm very disappointed right now :(

6 minutes ago, Bartion said:

I have promoted to the next stage but I received a Super Box instead of Legendary Box. I'm very disappointed right now :(

They didn't say you would get a legendary box every time you promoted, but that they put back the old system they had where you had a chance to get a legendary and super box.

39 minutes ago, Taken said:

They didn't say you would get a legendary box every time you promoted, but that they put back the old system they had where you had a chance to get a legendary and super box.

mmmm ok, thought they were rewarding with Legendary Boxes to everyone that promoted

43 minutes ago, Taken said:

Was it like this whem the game first came out? Coz the system i knew top players in the championship 1-6 get legendary when they get a promotion. 6-12 gets a purple box. All the time. Not chance related.

15 minutes ago, Chappie said:

Was it like this whem the game first came out? Coz the system i knew top players in the championship 1-6 get legendary when they get a promotion. 6-12 gets a purple box. All the time. Not chance related.

I believe you are talking about leagues not championships.

1 hour ago, Chappie said:

For first two legendary for next 3 purle one. It's still random and i'm glad for having those box back.

P.S. lazy math about cat paws...it's about end of 12 prestige or promoting to 13 which grants all skills maxed out. I'm on 11/6 and i need exactly 45 paws to finish.