Shiriru

Ultimate League Update (Version 2.5) - Discussion

62 posts in this topic

Some stuff I realized about this update:

thanks for listening to us zeptolab!

you made a ranged chainsaw through the flamethrower. Great, but now you made melee weapons more useless than ever... In the other side at least.

Why did you have to rename all the stuff for the other side? That bothers me.

Can you give more detailed info for wheels, because just the name of the wheel is not a good description...

Why are lifters not on the other side? Or are they and I just haven't seen one?

bigger should equal more, so why do repulses, shotguns, etc. not have more effect on the other side?

We really need more skills, especially now with leftover paws.

We need exclusive bodies, wheels, gadgets, and maybe even skills for the other side.

You should make a body that has more than 2 wheels but much less health for the other side?

titans can have three wheels on the other side!

We can't we customize our cats on the other side?

Inportant stuff I am saying again:

WE

NEED

BOTH

BETTING

(on the other side)

AND 

TOURNAMENTS,

PLEASE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

Some stuff I realized about this update:

thanks for listening to us zeptolab!

you made a ranged chainsaw through the flamethrower. Great, but now you made melee weapons more useless than ever... In the other side at least.

Why did you have to rename all the stuff for the other side? That bothers me.

 

I think “the other side” is best referred to as “ the DARK SIDE”.

The dark side is entered by traveling down to an underground garage with strange alien parts in it. Fighting in the dark side will most likely require you to use a lot of gems to succeed. And yet no gems whatsoever are currently earned in the dark side. You need to bring these with you from “the GOOD SIDE”.

Sadly, the emergence of the dark side has reduced the amount of gems that can be earned in the good side. Those who had ground out sufficient blue points over many months of toil to get a legendary box every league .. have now lost 27 gems per two day period (15 gems for placing first or second, and 12 gems from the legendary box).

To top it all off, those of us prestiging for the first time in months (from 10/24) are finding it much harder to win gang fights .. and spending more gems on replacing opponents, as a result.

Think carefully about how much time you spend in the dark side, and at what cost! Heed Yoda’s wise advice .. A waste of gems that could have been used for gang fighting, the dark side is ..

May the force be with you DabbingCuttlefish.  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Phil said:

Heed Yoda’s wise advice .. A waste of gems that could have been used for gang fighting, the dark side is ..

May the force be with you DabbingCuttlefish.  :D

You must learn to let go of the gems. The fear of loss is just one of many paths to the darkside.

Edited by FirstBlood
I enjoy editing. Its a hobby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah this update is bull****.

I farmed my butt off to up my rating so I was getting a legendary box every day. Now you've instantly turned that effort into a waste of time.

What's with this stupid 24hrs downtime each time a superleague finishes? Also this 5 ticket limit hurts people who'd grind for tickets as we can't even use the 24hrs to grind a decent number of tickets due to the cap.

Tickets don't always drop from wood boxes so we need to grind like crazy to get rid of those and get the superboxes when the superleague is on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all

May I ask why is the new update so boring? Hopefully someone will be able to reply. I find myself going in the game and have nothing to do. Why win fights anymore? Yawn. 

I asked customer service why can I not watch ads anymore to open boxes and they answered something weird about them not controlling that? How strange that game has suddenly become.

Is the new update a result of lots of meetings and brainstormings where “no idea is a bad idea”? How did you come up with it? Who approved? These are all important questions.

 

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know when the Ultimate League thing ends? The Halloween event lasted about a month. I am hoping this is not that long because it is not fun at all. It is really annoying that it took away the regular league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2017 at 5:00 PM, musicman said:

Does anyone know when the Ultimate League thing ends? The Halloween event lasted about a month. I am hoping this is not that long because it is not fun at all. It is really annoying that it took away the regular league.

I believe this new league is staying until futher notice. This isn't the event they were talking about, the winter event is going to be soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Annoyingly, this bug has been around pretty much from day 1 of the Ultimate league  😡

It is even more frustrating if you forget it’s there, and choose to fight your next ultimate league opponent based on your fictional garage stats. I lost a few fights like that in the early days 🤬

You need to memorise or write down your real stats .. and ignore the “fake news” garage stats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Phil said:

Annoyingly, this bug has been around pretty much from day 1 of the Ultimate league  😡

It is even more frustrating if you forget it’s there, and choose to fight your next ultimate league opponent based on your fictional garage stats. I lost a few fights like that in the early days 🤬

You need to memorise or write down your real stats .. and ignore the “fake news” garage stats.

What devices are you playing on? I don't have those bugs on my iPad Mini...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

What devices are you playing on? I don't have those bugs on my iPad Mini...

I’m on an iPad as well .. there are the occasional times when the garage stats correct back to their true values, but for most of the time Edpsx’s screenshots depict exactly what happens when I venture into “the dark side”.  😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now