Shiriru

Ultimate League Update (Version 2.5) - Discussion

62 posts in this topic

Kittens and Cats!

After serval weeks of waiting and patience it's finally ready! Version 2.5 of Crash Arena Turbo Stars will release today!

The game is going under maintenance today from 10:30 AM UTC to 3:00 PM UTC.

Release notes:

• Prestige cap raised to 20
  • Ultimate parts
  • New game mode
  • Christmas event (later this month)
  • Rebalance weapons (buff for laser and melee without blade, nerv for minigun)

From Play Store:

Screenshot_20171206-122036.jpg

Don't forget to open super box for the maintenance time! ;)

Meow, Shiriru94

Edited by Shiriru

Excellent news!

And congratulations Shiriru on reaching 10/24 just in time for the update :D

I heard a rumour that the update was delayed just so you could move into Prestige 11 with us? Amazing coincidence that within hours of you reaching 10/24, the update is going live. But just a coincidence I’m sure :D

So much to look forward to .. these are exciting times for all lovers of this great game!

The minigun toolbox bug is fix :o

But the minigun charging more faster and shoot faster than before, this is good.

But...........I don't know the Laser scale 2.5x on toolbox now??

56 minutes ago, Shiriru said:

It's LIVE

Look here i dwnloaded if from the internet as an APK fie and now its updated i cant find it where is it i need to know what is going on if i made it to the next stage 

4 hours ago, Shiriru said:

Kittens and Cats!

After serval weeks of waiting and patience it's finally ready! Version 2.5 of Crash Arena Turbo Stars will release today!

The game is going under maintenance today from 10:30 AM UTC to 3:00 PM UTC.

Release notes:

• Prestige cap raised to 20
  • Ultimate parts
  • New game mode
  • Christmas event (later this month)
  • Rebalance weapons (buff for laser and melee without blade, nerv for minigun)

From Play Store:

Screenshot_20171206-122036.jpg

Don't forget to open super box for the maintenance time! ;)

Meow, Shiriru94

Where can i find the updated APK file 

Just some questions want to ask :

1. Does the toolbox damage toolbox scale up 2.5 times on laser weapon?

2. Does the Balloon Lifter got nerf?

3. Straight melees (Chainsaw/drill/stinger) got buff?

4. Health toolbox will increase the heal amount of first-aid-kit?

5. Synergy no longer scale up toolbox damage/health now?

Edited by Pokerman

Although the toolbox bug (minigun/laser) got fixed, but the biggest balancing illness still not solve.

The "Constant number" of toolbox bonus.

Every weapon/tank has different scale. However the toolbox give constant number.

Therefore you stacks a lot of toolboxes, the weapon/tank will lose the difference, any weapon will deal same damage, any type of tank will have same health, after you input 400 toolboxes on them.

I hope next version can change the toolbox entirely, it should give different amount of bonus on different weapons and different parts.

The health toolbox, I know player will stacks it on the wheels. Therefore the health amount should changing anytime you switch the type of tank.

Here is an updat  you all can add players in the prestige stage can't fight those that isn't this will make it easier for new players and those who are stuck 

Here are my thoughts on this update.

1. Players at lower prestige are kind of at an advantage, since they can get more ultimate parts easier when they progress through prestiges. So I no longer have to feel ashamed about me still being in pres.2. 

2. We need more content on what I like to call "the other side." We have the ultimate league. That's not much, it's like a permanent event. Although I give credit for 10 leagues. Or divisions actually.

3. We should have gang fights on the other side. But in a different mode to shake things up.

4. We should have a different system to earn rating and something in place of rating for the other side, but it should me more elaborate than just fighting. (Oh wait, that's what it is... Never mind. It could've been better though.)

5. I appreciate the new weapons. Very much.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

6. WE STILL NEED TOURNAMENTS!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

7. Weapon balances are great, but make them more obvious or just tell them to us straight.

8. Parts info is great, but it could be a bit more detailed.

9. Can we have new stickers just for the other side? I think we all want that. Also a sticker shop would be nice as well, but maybe for both garages.

10. Why is betting not on the other side? We need betting on the other side!

11. Can we have championships on the other side, but just and only for quick rewards?

12. I still want codes in the form of in-game secrets. And there should be one for this update, why isn't there? Or if there is can someone tell me?

13. Why is there no difference between normal rockets and the other side rockets? One is more powerful than the other, and that's about it... 

I can't think of more stuff.... I'll add more when I play more. And like I said...

WE

NEED

AND

VERY

MUCH

WANT

T

O

U

R

N

A

M

E

N

T

S

!!!

(Sorry for making you scroll so much, I just really want them and I'm trying to make a point. Also, I think most people agree.)

• Like 1

Every time you win a championship = 1 ultimate part.

Going from prestige 10/24 pre update to prestige 11 = 10 parts

10 prestige x 23 stages (there is no stage 1) = 230 championships previously fought through.

230 parts for previous championships - 10 ultimate parts as "compensation" =220 missing ultimate parts

So ... When do we get even a fraction of our missing parts?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Agar said:

Every time you win a championship = 1 ultimate part.

Going from prestige 10/24 pre update to prestige 11 = 10 parts

10 prestige x 23 stages (there is no stage 1) = 230 championships previously fought through.

230 parts for previous championships - 10 ultimate parts as "compensation" =220 missing ultimate parts

So ... When do we get even a fraction of our missing parts?

Zeptolab said there would be compensation in the form of ultimate parts. When... Who knows. 

Right now I'm just glad I'm still in pres.2......

Edited by DabbingCuttlefish
Annoying technical details

You had a good game model here before the update. You should have just opened up 10 more prestige levels and not even bothered with this ultimate league thing.

1. You took the option of getting legendary parts from free boxes? Fail.

2. You created a new tournament mode that is expensive and limited. Fail.

3. You removed the league. Fail.

3 strikes, you're out. Already uninstalled. Won't be coming back. Greedy developers broke the game.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RedZero said:

You had a good game model here before the update. You should have just opened up 10 more prestige levels and not even bothered with this ultimate league thing.

3 strikes, you're out. Already uninstalled. Won't be coming back. Greedy developers broke the game.

Wait but I installed using an apk

The amount of gems obtainable in 2 days has been cut down drastically. Most players saw in the older league a decent and effortless way to get up to 30 gems every other day, which isn't too much with the gang fights.

In fine, a currency that was already hard enough to get by normal ways is made even harder to get, and with the gem-hungry ultimate fights every shred of balance has been thrown out the window.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheoriesOfLife said:

What happened to my flipping boulder?? 

Update 2.5 stuffed up the drop at the beginning and now doesn’t do what it’s supposed to.

1E845A92-C51A-49ED-940D-1EAEF553D3BB.gif.5e542e9953e67157a5d50fa31f66e8fb.gif

wg\here is the ultimate box i should get i downloaded the updated version

1 hour ago, RedZero said:

I agree with you 100%.

I would agree, it may be a little bit more expensive than the Halloween event, but if you could just keep grinding fights without having to use tickets, having good bodies or using strategy would matter very little.

The league was also just a grind-fest with no real skill involved. A compensation though would be nice.

Edited by Taken

58 minutes ago, Taken said:

I agree with you 100%.

I would agree, it may be a little bit more expensive than the Halloween event, but if you could just keep grinding fights without having to use tickets, having good bodies or using strategy would matter very little.

The league was also just a grind-fest with no real skill involved. A compensation though would be nice.

4. Rating was removed. All that grind for nothing.

6 minutes ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

4. Rating was removed. All that grind for nothing.

I think to ameliorate this they could immediately: restore legendary and purple boxes on promotion and the same for the ultimate league. Then the game we know would be basically restored. That way they can work on the new features with a functional main game. 

8 hours ago, RedZero said:

I agree whole heartedly with everything RedZero said and now that the championship round over i have a few new complaints/constructive criticisms, call it what you will. Finished championship and did NOT receive the usual crate upon promotion, and then i get the real kick in the groin. Gang fight opponents no longer reset nightly. Zeptolab wins googles game of the year award then they go and change it. They fixed what wasnt broken. All we really truely needed was the pumpkins and bats removed. Instead we got a great big paywall. Im just holding off on uninstalling in the hopes im missing something and realise im wrong.

P.S. i cant believe made it thru this post without cussing.

Edited by FirstBlood
Self-censorship, getting banned is never fun
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, FirstBlood said:

and then i get the real kick in the groin. Gang fight opponents no longer reset nightly. Zeptolab wins googles game of the year award then they go and change it. They fixed what wasnt broken. Im just holding off on uninstalling in the hopes im missing something and realise im wrong.

P.S. i cant believe made it thru this post without cussing.

Totally agree with you .. in fact, I have never seen the active players who participate in this Forum and on discord so much in agreement ever before!

This update is an EPIC FAIL.

From game of the year to worst update of the year in just 3 days!

I am currently stuck in a vortex of disappointment at P11/6 .. unable to view ads (which I’ve previously been able to do consistently ever since I started playing the game over 6 months ago), and not willing to waste gems (that are more precious now than ever before) on opening boxes .. a sort of Mexican standoff.

As expected, gang fights have also become almost impossible to win while prestiging.

Two small rays of hope .. I don’t think Zeptolab have changed the gang fight system. I am due to get new opponents in around 14 hours time as per usual. I’m not sure what’s happened in your case FirstBlood .. a glitch or bug? It’s not an intended change!

The second is that tomorrow is another day! We can only hope that Zeptolab has reflected overnight on the error of their ways, and is ready to make amends. 

• Like 1