Pokerman

ZeptoLab is now a team of EA company

11 posts in this topic

"ZeptoLab Team, now under new ownership by EA"

noooooo it's EA....

No wonder this is the worst update ever.

The "EA" is their new BOSS.

ea-blood.jpg.9a8b8942def27f008754f645b65aa2f3.jpgtobey-maguire-crying.jpg.89042c3b92f430caf69922f5fd96fd11.jpg

9 minutes ago, Pokerman said:
now under new ownership by EA"

noooooo it's EA....

No wonder this is the worst update ever.

The "EA" is their new BOSS.

ea-blood.jpg.9a8b8942def27f008754f645b65aa2f3.jpgtobey-maguire-crying.jpg.89042c3b92f430caf69922f5fd96fd11.jpg

So many things make sense now. 

Edited by FirstBlood

I will believe this game will have Random Looting Box system : No matter you open many loot boxes, you still loot trash items, if you don't pay, you can't enjoy the game.

Or.... VIP systems

Edited by Pokerman

Nah. I don't feel any pride and accomplishment from receiving ONE ultimate part from winning championship. Its not a big incentive enough. Adding back the old rewards box on top of giving 1 ultimate part makes sense. This way you dont mess with a working formula while working on new content. Honestly, listen to the community EA.

And this is why I keep getting disappointed and don't want to play any more mobile games. You invest time in a game that's fun and then they come along with a heavy hand and wreck it, because of greed. I was prestige 8 and about to head into P9. Same thing happened with the last MMO I played, except the company was absolutely scummy and it was a clone of another popular game to begin with. If EA is the new boss we all might as well kiss CATS goodbye, because we already know what's going down based on their MO.

Edited by RedZero

As far as i know my (undeserved )ban on EAs servers is still in place. It is in the need for speed forums anyway. Are we sure zeptolab is in bed with EA?

8 minutes ago, FirstBlood said:

As far as i know my (undeserved )ban on EAs servers is still in place. It is in the need for speed forums anyway. Are we sure zeptolab is in bed with EA?

You do know that post was just a joke right? It wasn't even made by any staff of Zeptolab.

• Thanks 1

On 12/13/2017 at 7:50 PM, Taken said:

You do know that post was just a joke right? It wasn't even made by any staff of Zeptolab.

I knew that. I was just checking to see if you knew that.

Actually, no i didnt know and it depressed the holy crap outta me. If it became an ea subsidiary the fall of cats would happen in this exact order..

1. Sudden updates making the game more p2p and less stable.

2. A sudden and failed attempt to rid hackers resulting in more hackers followed by a paranoid hacker witchhunt that results in nearly all players that ever paid for premium currency to be banned.

3. Instead of apologies and admitting the error, ea orders servers to be shut down and all replies from customer service stopped.

This is how ea handles online games and i  wouldnt pee on EA if it was on fire. They owe me 80 bucks

Edited by FirstBlood