Kato

C.A.T.S. en Español

6 posts in this topic

--> Forum created for the CATS that we speak Spanish. Regards!
√ By the way, how did you find the NEW CATS update?

6) The official language is English. A Clan may use other language for their own topic of a Clan Tread.

Did you created a spanish made forum? I didn't understand the meaning of that sorry. But it's fact that in the forums the main and only language is English because there  are people from all around the world. One exception: You can post about gangs in spanish ;) 

Edited by Shiriru

1 hour ago, Shiriru said:

--> Forum created for the CATS that we speak Spanish. Regards!
√ By the way, how did you find the NEW CATS update?

Did you created a spanish made forum? I didn't understand the meaning of that sorry. But it's fact that in the forums the main and only language is English because there  are people from all around the world. One exception: You can post abput gangs in spanish ;) 

Lástima que seas tan xenofóbico y no permitas crear otro tipo de idioma, sobre todo cuando el español, es unos de los idiomas más hablados del mundo. Acaso pretendes que sea hegemonía? con todo el respeto que te mereces, no es lo correcto, porque la variedad, es lo que hace que el mundo sea bueno. Entonces, voy a entrar a mi cuenta personal y CAMBIAR mis datos a inglés, porque ya NO me permites escribir en español. PERDÓNAME LA VIDA, por NO querer escribir en tu idioma SOSO!

58 minutes ago, Kato said:

Lástima que seas tan xenofóbico y no permitas crear otro tipo de idioma, sobre todo cuando el español, es unos de los idiomas más hablados del mundo. Acaso pretendes que sea hegemonía? con todo el respeto que te mereces, no es lo correcto, porque la variedad, es lo que hace que el mundo sea bueno. Entonces, voy a entrar a mi cuenta personal y CAMBIAR mis datos a inglés, porque ya NO me permites escribir en español. PERDÓNAME LA VIDA, por NO querer escribir en tu idioma SOSO!

Pity that you are so xenophobic and do not allow to create another kind of language, especially when Spanish is one of the most spoken languages in the world. Do you pretend that it is hegemony? With all the respect you deserve, it's not the right thing, because variety is what makes the world good. Then, I will enter my personal account and CHANGE my data to English, because you DO NOT allow me to write in Spanish anymore. FORGIVE ME THE LIFE, for NOT wanting to write in your language SOSO!

1st -> English isn't  my native language  at all.  It's German
2nd -> I am a Mechanic, a mod who don't get paid for doing this ;)
3rd -> It's not the reason that we Mechanics and Creators (the guys from ZeptoLab) hate other languages or are even xenophobic.
4rd -> It's more that everyone can help each other. On the beginning of the WWW English was the world's language and that's the reason it still is and why we use English

Imaginate this scenery: Everyone will write in his own language: Chinese, Italian, German, Korean, Russian, etc. pp. It's possible using Google translator to reply but it does help nobody because when you write something and I answer in German, a russian guy must tranlate both and could be confused and answer something that has no meaning of your post etc. That's not what we want to.

I hope I could you calmed a bit down :)

Greetz
Shiriru94

Edited by Shiriru
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shiriru said:

Pity that you are so xenophobic and do not allow to create another kind of language, especially when Spanish is one of the most spoken languages in the world. Do you pretend that it is hegemony? With all the respect you deserve, it's not the right thing, because variety is what makes the world good. Then, I will enter my personal account and CHANGE my data to English, because you DO NOT allow me to write in Spanish anymore. FORGIVE ME THE LIFE, for NOT wanting to write in your language SOSO!

1st -> English isn't  my native language  at all.  It's German
2nd -> I am a Mechanic, a mod who don't get paid for doing this ;)
3rd -> It's not the reason that we Mechanics and Creators (the guys from ZeptoLab) hate other languages or are even xenophobic.
4rd -> It's more that everyone can help each other. On the beginning of the WWW English was the world's language and that's the reason it still is and why we use English

Imaginate this scenery: Everyone will write in his own language: Chinese, Italian, German, Korean, Russian, etc. pp. It's possible using Google translator to reply but it does help nobody because when you write something and I answer in German, a russian guy must tranlate both and could be confused and answer something that has no meaning of your post etc. That's not what we want to.

I hope I could you calmed a bit down :)

Greetz
Shiriru94

Dicho lo anterior, agradezco el responderme y ésta sea mi despedida de C.A.T.S. Les deseo éxitos aún sin estar de acuerdo con su ideología y principios. Soy Colombiano, soy de habla Hispana y por consiguiente Guerrero, Fuerte y no Arrodillado a Nada ni Nadie!