Platinum

Advantage us cheating

5 posts in this topic

Just because when its night in my country and day in yours that gives you NO right to attack me every time I have or when I'm where I need to be players take away my medals that's cheating pick on someone your own size.   Plus between shotgun minigun and that balloon thing I didn't get one and I want to know why so your stupid update didn't do any good it made it worse.   What I want from you all is a fair update example timezone its not fair to have the advantage just because of the timezone its called cheating and I need parts for my titan trio they are losing

what's your suggestion? there needs to be some time zone where the leagues and championships end at ideal time, and when you are in the day, you can steal medals from people sleeping, so it's all as equal as possible. If the leagues ended when you were always on and giving you the advantage, other players could use your logic and say you are cheating, even though no-one is. 

And everyone needs parts as well because they are losing, not just you. 

Deal with it. 

Just came in mind...championship could last 47 or 49 hours. In  such way everyone at the earth could get the end of championship at 8am time after time :)

Thus still isn't making sense these ppl are cheaters why does the prestige stage even exists it makes the game harder than before and my titans are losing

First, let me understand your vocabulary;

Is it cheating to hack, or apk mod system so your game plays differently then intended?   Yes, all the time.

Is it cheating to play a game as designed by the company, and exploit every gaming advantage, from using real money, wiki a guide, discord a build help, or use specific stratigies?  No, its called gamming

Or am i missing something?