Platinum

Give up

8 posts in this topic

On 12/9/2017 at 9:13 PM, NotANewb said:

Well that is because of the amount of stars on the Titan, there is nothing unfair about that

Plus I want lasers

1 hour ago, Platinum said:

Its rigged 

There is no doubt that CATS is a brilliant concept .. and the potential is there to develop this game based on fair and competitive contests.

However, Zeptolab have used successive updates to design a series of gem costly contests (notably gang fights and the ultimate league). 

These contests are neither fair nor competitive! Gang fights remain ridiculously uncompetitive for all but seasoned campers, and the ultimate league will always be won by big spending players.

But don’t give up .. join with your gang mates and the wider CATS community to enjoy this great game together! CATS can still be fun, no matter how difficult and costly the “powers that be” try to make it.

PS Hang in there .. you’ll get your lasers :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil said:

There is no doubt that CATS is a brilliant concept .. and the potential is there to develop this game based on fair and competitive contests.

However, Zeptolab have used successive updates to design a series of gem costly contests (notably gang fights and the ultimate league). 

These contests are neither fair nor competitive! Gang fights remain ridiculously uncompetitive for all but seasoned campers, and the ultimate league will always be won by big spending players.

But don’t give up .. join with your gang mates and the wider CATS community to enjoy this great game together! CATS can still be fun, no matter how difficult and costly the “powers that be” try to make it.

PS Hang in there .. you’ll get your lasers :D

I'm not in a gang I haven't Ben in one since I started