Platinum

Ultimate parts malfunction

73 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Platinum said:

I'm serious plus let me say this I'm not joining prestige 

At least try out gangs. It's not permanent you can leave.

Join one if you don't like it leave but you won't regret it.

19 minutes ago, SeniorSSS said:

I gotto to say didn't seen that coming

Why would I trade the parts I work hard to get for points skills and a bunch of silly stuff

Hi Platinum .. I wonder if you are just tricking us? Having a bit of fun, with all this complaining and saying you won’t do this, and you won’t do that!

Is that right? Are you just having a laugh?

For all I know, you may already be in a gang.. You may actually enjoy chatting away to your fellow gang mates as much as you obviously enjoy posting in this Forum. Were you joking about wanting to be alone? Your 60 posts in a very short period of time suggest that you love chatting away with your fellow cats (as much, if not more, than actually playing the game).

And let me say this .. you may even be secretly planning to prestige .. just to trick us again!

Platinum .. hats off to you 🎩 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

Hi Platinum .. I wonder if you are just tricking us? Having a bit of fun, with all this complaining and saying you won’t do this, and you won’t do that!

Is that right? Are you just having a laugh?

For all I know, you may already be in a gang.. You may actually enjoy chatting away to your fellow gang mates as much as you obviously enjoy posting in this Forum. Were you joking about wanting to be alone? Your 60 posts in a very short period of time suggest that you love chatting away with your fellow cats (as much, if not more, than actually playing the game).

And let me say this .. you may even be secretly planning to prestige .. just to trick us again!

Platinum .. hats off to you 🎩 

Actually I'm not in a group and I don't wanna join prestige 

Firstly...

why would you not want this?

(Pic below)

Secondly...

That Titan isn't even that good.

It's not even carbon

image.png

Edited by DabbingCuttlefish

40 minutes ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

Firstly...

why would you not want this?

(Pic below)

Secondly...

That Titan isn't even that good.

It's not even carbon

image.png

I don't want this cause its bad luck for me plus mg titans are good very good I depend on them to help me win

2 hours ago, KingAlex said:

what about a better one that could have +120% damage on laser- only available by prestiging?

How about a titan with max power

20 minutes ago, Platinum said:

Plus why u all are forcing me to play the game ur way instead of my way

Because the game is better our way.

Trust me.

Give me 5 reasons why you shouldn't join a gang, and another 5 for prestiging since apparently they are both horrible.

Gang

My ideas don't flow well

I get headache 

I dislike working together 

I hate the group names

The icons are outdated

Prestige 

Too powerful 

Not fair 

Prizes isn't genuine 

Losing what I've worked for doesn't seem like a good choice

Its just a myth

2 minutes ago, Platinum said:

Gang

My ideas don't flow well

I get headache 

I dislike working together 

I hate the group names

The icons are outdated

Prestige 

Too powerful 

Not fair 

Prizes isn't genuine 

Losing what I've worked for doesn't seem like a good choice

Its just a myth

Gang:

1. What relation does that have to gangs?

2.How?

3. Teamwork = good. If you don't think that way.. Then I can't help you...

4. That's just a bad excuse.

5. Also a bad excuse.

Prestige

1. Isn't that good? For you?

2. Again, it's fair if you prestige... 

3. You get the prizes it says..

4. There are many advantages that we have said a million times ...

5. It's true. It is clearly true. Ask anyone and it is true. And we have also said this a million times.

• Like 1

Cant you just acceot y decision to stay away from gangs and prestige. 

What are u gonna do if I finish the carbon stage and don't do prestige what u gonna do force the game to do so 

15 minutes ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

If you don't think that way.. Then I can't help you...

But at least don't complain that the game is rigged.

Edited by DabbingCuttlefish

1 hour ago, Platinum said:

Look here I'm not joining no gang unless my little pony based and not joining the prestige only if I get to keep my parts

OK .. just because I can’t help liking you (you are clearly a person with strong principles .. and prepared to defend them with a fair degree of. feistiness) 

How about this :

1 When I get a second account I will create a gang called MY LITTLE PONIES 🐎 .. and invite you to join that? 

2 Ultimate parts include a very cool titan .. and you do get to KEEP ULTIMATE PARTS  when you PRESTIGE.

I currently lead a gang called FELLOW FOXES 🦊 .. I love my gang and its name, but I’m happy to roll with another animal based gang.

I don’t have the titan yet as an ultimate part, but I’ve fought against them often (and been soundly beaten on most occasions). I also love titans .. at prestige 10 stage 24 I built a titan with 2.5 million health and 1 million attack (primarily via a minigun). NOW THAT WAS A TITAN 😀

Looking forward to being in a gang with you at some point in the future .. no rush .. and we can build some cool titans together 😀

11 hours ago, Phil said:

OK .. just because I can’t help liking you (you are clearly a person with strong principles .. and prepared to defend them with a fair degree of. feistiness) 

How about this :

1 When I get a second account I will create a gang called MY LITTLE PONIES 🐎 .. and invite you to join that? 

2 Ultimate parts include a very cool titan .. and you do get to KEEP ULTIMATE PARTS  when you PRESTIGE.

I currently lead a gang called FELLOW FOXES 🦊 .. I love my gang and its name, but I’m happy to roll with another animal based gang.

I don’t have the titan yet as an ultimate part, but I’ve fought against them often (and been soundly beaten on most occasions). I also love titans .. at prestige 10 stage 24 I built a titan with 2.5 million health and 1 million attack (primarily via a minigun). NOW THAT WAS A TITAN 😀

Looking forward to being in a gang with you at some point in the future .. no rush .. and we can build some cool titans together 😀

At least u understabd me

The reason why I'm not going to prestige is because if I do then the game won't be fun and I won't be able to use my brain good cause I need to think hard to win and the fights will be too easy when I'm prestige and climbing the ladder will be too easy and fast well no I'd like a compitition I want the battle to go on for a long period of time prestige will only take out the fun but only having higher ranks which I do not want. 

Just like the sirens from my little pony equestria girls rainbow Rocks the rainbooms won and lost several times till the final night they won and that what I want from a game no easy way out no skills or advantages just a fair fight and a good compition