Shiriru

X-MAS Update (Version 2.6) - Discussion

35 posts in this topic

Kittens and Cats!

Are you waiting for the snow or Santa Clause? Then you are here welcome! Crash Arena Turbo Stars will update today to Version 2.6

The game is going under maintenance today from 10:40 AM UTC to 2:40 PM UTC.

This means for you (can't precise the time better I'm sorry)

Screenshot_20171219-115103.jpg

Release notes:

Screenshot_20171219-123156.jpg

Don't forget to set up a super box for the maintenance time gap! ;)

Ho ho ho and merry X-Mas :D

7 minutes ago, SeniorSSS said:

Yep...it's down...good to know that it was planned :)

But anyway, excelent news!

I do so hope it’s excellent news 😀

If Zeptolab is filled with Christmas spirit, we are in for a real festive treat .. and my faith in Santa Claus will be renewed 🎅 

But if they continue to channel the spirit of Scrooge, we may get caught in a howler of a snow storm 🌨 Hold on tight to your precious gems .. because Scrooge is coming after them .. bah humbug!!

So .. let’s see whose turned up after maintenance is done .. Scrooge or Santa? Please please may it be Santa 😀

Until about 15:40 German time, so half an hour after I submitted this post.

Edited by Lootbox
Corrected time

How do we get the new Christmas ultimate parts? I already see people with two weapons at once and double rockets. I’ve gotten none of these and when is the Christmas event starting?

4 hours ago, Phil said:

If Zeptolab is filled with Christmas spirit, we are in for a real festive treat .. and my faith in Santa Claus will be renewed 🎅 

But if they continue to channel the spirit of Scrooge, we may get caught in a howler of a snow storm 🌨 Hold on tight to your precious gems .. because Scrooge is coming after them .. bah humbug!!

So .. let’s see whose turned up after maintenance is done .. Scrooge or Santa? Please please may it be Santa 😀

It’s looking pretty clear that Scrooge turned up :(

No Christmas event .. just another howler of an update! 

That’s two shockers in succession .. it’s going to be a very long winter ❄️ 

• Like 1

How does the global leaderboard work? My ultimate competition is over, and resting for a day. I cannot gain these purple points now. Yet i still see the guys in the leaderboard climbing on... how is this possible...?

when i get a crown btw in quick fights it shows a purple cat... but always 0... is something wrong with my account, or will you get these purple points when you have a streak of 100+...?

18 minutes ago, Supersoda said:

How does the global leaderboard work? My ultimate competition is over, and resting for a day. I cannot gain these purple points now. Yet i still see the guys in the leaderboard climbing on... how is this possible...?

when i get a crown btw in quick fights it shows a purple cat... but always 0... is something wrong with my account, or will you get these purple points when you have a streak of 100+...?

First .. ultimate leagues finish at different times. Yours has just ended, while mine has only just started (12 hours ago .. I have 60 hours left). So I am continuing to earn purple points as we speak (well not literally, because I’m writing this post) 😀

Second .. I have just completed a quick fight win streak of 100. Sadly, no purple points for this ☹️

There may be purple points for quick fighting at some point in the future .. why else would they create the new zero purple point pop up box after each 5 win streak is completed?

I honestly don't think they will give purple points for quick fighting. They should make the way to earn (color) points actually require thinking! You honestly only need to think if you want to keep that win streak that's only food for bragging rights....

12 minutes ago, SeniorSSS said:

.Now i have new question :)

So...there is no league after gold one? I probably missed talk about it.

There is one more league .. it is currently locked 🔒 

Only Zeptolab knows more about this mystery league 😀

• Thanks 1