Chappie

Whale

12 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if you can get 2 weapon slots and 1 tool slot on a whale? Without buying and paying of course.. Just wit regular means..

You definitely still can .. but like all good bodies, they are gradually becoming more and more difficult to get.

Strangely, the random drop from boxes has mysteriously skewed in favour of rubbish parts lately. I wonder why?

Good titans (those with low slots and high wheel bases), good whales and double rockets are fast becoming endangered species! 

This 4-star wooden whale with 2 weapon+1 utility I've gotten in stage 4 has carried me all the way to stage 15, but now it's becoming obsolete and I havent found a good replacement whale in over 10 stages!

6 hours ago, Chappie said:

Does anyone know if you can get 2 weapon slots and 1 tool slot on a whale? Without buying and paying of course.. Just wit regular means..

It is very much possible, I have one myself.

16 hours ago, Chappie said:

I'll ask princess Celestia if she has any advice 

I agree. Since 2 updates ago, i felt a marked drop in loot quality. I took a pic of my machines from the map from 1 - 24 before my first prestige and my machines right according to my stage. I.e. 4 star machine on a 4 star stage. Now I find forcing my metal to military and military to gold. Its evident also when you open boxes. Its almost impossible getting an item similar to your star level. E.g. 4 star minigun during 4 star military. It's a bit disheartening. Im glad im not the only who feels it.

• Thanks 1

It's possible yes, but as mentioned earlier in this post they are now much more rare. A Whale with one weapon slot and one gadged however, are now much more common, but those are useless in my opinion. Especially in the later stages. Whales with two weapon slots but without any gadget slots are pretty common aswell now, They both belong in the junkyard tbh. So i don't know, you either need to be extremely lucky to get a decent Whale (or any body for that matter) from the regular or super boxes or from the boxes you get from gangfights, or make Scrooge happy by buying boxes and hope for the best. Merry Christmas!

• Thanks 1

Two weapon bodies if they are from your stage is like free pass for the stage and probably next one too...you can get rid of bloon and still have some distant firepower...those with one weapon slot bodies are indeed terible...and i hate players who are leaving two lifter builds :)

5 hours ago, Chappie said:

This game has really gone to shits.. loot is so bad.. i cant even get a decent surfer now..

Good thing is that we all are in same bout...at the moment you got 2/1 body you are in god mode for couple stage.

My new personal record for one chasis is 6 stages...i mean without many toolbox on chasis but i fully upgraded it. I know that it's possible to do more but that takes more time, i like to move fast through stages.

On 12/24/2017 at 2:21 AM, SeniorSSS said:

My new personal record for one chasis is 6 stages...i mean without many toolbox on chasis but i fully upgraded it. I know that it's possible to do more but that takes more time, i like to move fast through stages.

SrSSS, yes indeed, this part of the game is gr8 fun.  Yestetday, i did thd same, 6 stages with just minor upgraded parts, thought i needed to retire the body, for next promote, but what do know, won a 7th stage.  I do not know how matchups are made.  I have also been stuck at a stage for multiple championships, just gotta play through it

On 12/23/2017 at 9:29 PM, Chappie said:

This game has really gone to shits.. loot is so bad.. i cant even get a decent surfer now..

Yeah, I basically only have 2 surfers that have a gadget spot.