10 posts in this topic

Hello,

I’m have been playing this game for a while and I needed to find out how much gems or coins to start my own clan. I don’t want to leave my clan just to find the price of gems or coins because I would have a hard time looking for good , higher standard, and active clan. This recommended list of clans is not very much to pick out and also they’re mostly full. Anyone who knows clans, starter tips and experienced opening clan, please reply below! Thank you for the time to read!

Hi there

It costs 100 gems to start your own gang.

I inherited my gang when our former leader became inactive .. so I didn’t need to pay 😀

Leading a gang is great fun, but there is also a fair amount of administration involved. The administrative burden grows significantly if you aspire to leading one of the top gangs!

100 gems to start new gang :)

Also initial process of finding 25 members who are active and equally contributing will take abit time.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

I inherited my gang when our former leader became inactive .. so I didn’t need to pay 😀

I assume you have highest prestige in your gang?

If you're not creator you can loose your leadership :)...i think...

At least that happened to the gang i created with different account...then i left...after month i joined to that gang with my main account (so no real copyright from that account) and got leadership...i assume because i had highest prestige.

1 hour ago, SeniorSSS said:

If you're not creator you can loose your leadership :)...i think...

At least that happened to the gang i created with different account...then i left...after month i joined to that gang with my main account (so no real copyright from that account) and got leadership...i assume because i had highest prestige.

Hey SeniorSSS, I wonder what gang are you in? 

Btw I'm 3 places above you on leaderboard ;) 

- 10tickles 

Edited by Saumikpl

1 hour ago, SeniorSSS said:

As I understand the leadership inheritance laws :

1. When a leader is inactive for a month, the longest serving member of the gang becomes the new leader.

2. If the new leader then leaves or becomes inactive, the next longest serving member of the gang becomes leader .. and so on

3. If a player joins an empty gang, they become the new leader.

In my case, when Solaito first stopped playing CATS, I wanted the leadership .. but wasn’t the longest serving member of Fellow Foxes. The new leader temporarily left Fellow Foxes, to be replaced by another leader who also temporarily left .. and FINALLY .. I became the leader of Fellow Foxes! Quite a cumbersome process .. but worth it .. I have now become the longest serving leader of my gang (as gangs continue to be threatened by the last two updates, and the associated weakening of the gang competition).

In all this, I don’t think prestige level is a factor in gang leadership .. at least not in my experience 😀

16 minutes ago, Saumikpl said:

- 10tickles 

You can find out in which gang player is if you can challange that player through top, it's writen there under nick :) ... anyway...i'm OPG member...i quit the game for a month and then had fun with joining RATM...one i created sometime ago because i like RATM and it's sounds kinda appropriately.

14 minutes ago, Phil said:

In all this, I don’t think prestige level is a factor in gang leadership .. at least not in my experience 😀

From mine it was...i couldn't be longest serving member because i just joined that gang...and i've notice that after update players in gang are sorted by prestige and stage...before that it was about time in gang probably so maybe new rules for inheritance (just maybe...i hardly remmember much about gaming week ago...which means i could made that gang from main account and forgot about it...easily)

Edited by SeniorSSS

8 minutes ago, Saumikpl said:

- 10tickles 

SeniorSSS is a long serving member of OPG .. and is back with this gang after leaving the game for a little while.

I keep files on leading players .. and they are, of course, always welcome to join Fellow Foxes 🦊 (should they become free agents at some stage).

I also have a file on you 10tickles 😀

And don’t forget the highly relevant lyrics of that old Police song .. every move you make, every breath you take, I’ll be watching you  👀 

.. even from Hawaii .. aloha 10tickles 🏄‍♂️

• Haha 2