FAMOUSCATS

FAMOUS CATS GANG LOOKING FOR THE BEST MEMBERS NOW!

12 posts in this topic

Hello fellow C.A.T.S players I am the leader of the gang FAMOUS CATS, we are looking for the top players in the gang to join our crew. 

I am on on a mission to build the strongest crew, the best players!  

If you are a active player and consider yourself great at this game come join us and let’s climb to the top as a team.  

A little about my player status.  I am prestige 7 currently getting 700+ per 72hour gang fight. Many times I top 1,000 but I am ranking up super fast to reach prestige 10 then stay In wood to get the most points in gang fight. 

I really need to find the other top 24 players of this game and create the strongest crew!  If your mission is to be the best I want to hear from you.  

How to join: Contact me via email at shippingq@gmail.com I’m email title add the following cats gang 

also include screen name for C.A.T.S your rank / prestige rank and your average gang battle points per 72 hours, just let me a little about your game play. 

Who can join? I am willing to let anyone that is at least prestige 2 in our gang, there is 25 gang members and we have several solid players on our team now but I want the best and I have been hitting Facebook and several other channels and I have had a ton of people contact me so the gang is filling up.  The players currently not proforming will be kicked and you will take their spots.

why join our gang?  Simple we also reach legendary gang boxes but we also chat about our set ups and this is a great place for you to get involved and share your game play experience and expertise with others and get new information from other team mates.  We have a strong understanding of the game and by sharing our tips and tricks we can become the best players in the game.

I am making our crew status private so that you can join, you can attempt to join in the game App by searching for our gang by team name FAMOUS CATS  If you are not able to get in drop me a quick email, I will respond to you quickly if we are full I can offer you a waiting list and let you no when you can get in.

If you a very competitive person this is the gang for you, if you could care less what gang you on then this is definitely not the gang for you .  Soon when you search top Gangs in gameplay you will see this gang and by then it will be full and to late to get in so act now!  I look forward to meeting you and playing C.A.T.S 

last many of of our team mates do spend money on the game for gems, this is not a must to join!  

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥JOIN A GANG WITH THE BEST PLAYERS

🎁 GET LEGENDARY PARTS

💡 GET TIPS FROM TOP PLAYERS 

🏆 WIN MORE FIGHTS WITH OUR TIPS

🥇 HELP US BECOME THE #1 GANG 

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

1 hour ago, FAMOUSCATS said:

Hello fellow C.A.T.S players I am the leader of the gang FAMOUS CATS, we are looking for the top players in the gang to join our crew. 

I am on on a mission to build the strongest crew, the best players!  

If you are a active player and consider yourself great at this game come join us and let’s climb to the top as a team.  

A little about my player status.  I am prestige 7 currently getting 700+ per 72hour gang fight. Many times I top 1,000 but I am ranking up super fast to reach prestige 10 then stay In wood to get the most points in gang fight. 

I really need to find the other top 24 players of this game and create the strongest crew!  If your mission is to be the best I want to hear from you.  

How to join: Contact me via email at shippingq@gmail.com I’m email title add the following cats gang 

also include screen name for C.A.T.S your rank / prestige rank and your average gang battle points per 72 hours, just let me a little about your game play. 

Who can join? I am willing to let anyone that is at least prestige 2 in our gang, there is 25 gang members and we have several solid players on our team now but I want the best and I have been hitting Facebook and several other channels and I have had a ton of people contact me so the gang is filling up.  The players currently not proforming will be kicked and you will take their spots.

why join our gang?  Simple we also reach legendary gang boxes but we also chat about our set ups and this is a great place for you to get involved and share your game play experience and expertise with others and get new information from other team mates.  We have a strong understanding of the game and by sharing our tips and tricks we can become the best players in the game.

I am making our crew status private so that you can join, you can attempt to join in the game App by searching for our gang by team name FAMOUS CATS  If you are not able to get in drop me a quick email, I will respond to you quickly if we are full I can offer you a waiting list and let you no when you can get in.

If you a very competitive person this is the gang for you, if you could care less what gang you on then this is definitely not the gang for you .  Soon when you search top Gangs in gameplay you will see this gang and by then it will be full and to late to get in so act now!  I look forward to meeting you and playing C.A.T.S 

last many of of our team mates do spend money on the game for gems, this is not a must to join!  

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥JOIN A GANG WITH THE BEST PLAYERS

🎁 GET LEGENDARY PARTS

💡 GET TIPS FROM TOP PLAYERS 

🏆 WIN MORE FIGHTS WITH OUR TIPS

🥇 HELP US BECOME THE #1 GANG 

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Took boxes loaded up to the max!!! 

A762AECE-4750-43BA-848B-D3AADDD9C11E.png

Or you can just save your efforts of creating all new and join Top Gang. 

PM me if you want recommendations in any Top gang. 

Since you're P7, you wouldn't attract any P11 and above players starting fresh these days.

Good luck! 

- 10tickles

• Thanks 1

-10tickles thanks for the offer but my gang is strong and we’re climbing the charts daily. I could never leave my current gang I worked so hard for unless I was offered a spot on one of the top 3 gangs. I score Max points in gang fights and have been a player for a long time really since shortly after the game came out.  

I have been though all of the games updates down time changes and so I agree with and some I don’t. One thing I will say is that if you contact the developers with a question they will respond with an answer quickly.  They do care about there players and that’s why I stick around. I do spend real money not a ton about $20 per month when they offer the promotions that are just to good to pass up!

can you tell me more about your gang I am interested In the numbers I am a buck bet guy I think that’s why I like this game so much it’s really a game of math!  

Hope tou have a great day see you on the battle field ready to fight in my newest super strong CAT! Lol F98AFA5F-3C77-49F1-A9DC-0ADCA31F7AEB.thumb.png.ba4de544be4e21a2362063470957ff37.png

That's a thorough recruiting post. Best of luck in your team building venture.

I had to comment though because you say you want to be a top gang, yet, as a leader you're only doing 700 trophies a cycle? Sounds like you have an uphill battle and an even longer journey ahead, the required number of trophies to hit the last gang box will require roughly 1100 per member. 

I agree with Tickles here. Sounds like you have a lot of energy and passion for the game- you should join a top gang once you can hit the required trophies.  

19 hours ago, Guardian said:

the required number of trophies to hit the last gang box will require roughly 1100 per member. 

Wait, there is another gang box past 5000 trophies? And you need about 27,500 trophies to reach it?O.o

Edited by NotANewb

On 1/3/2018 at 3:15 PM, Saumikpl said:

Or you can just save your efforts of creating all new and join Top Gang. 

PM me if you want recommendations in any Top gang. 

Since you're P7, you wouldn't attract any P11 and above players starting fresh these days.

Good luck! 

- 10tickles

Let me know if u can get me into a good gang! Started about 4-5 days ago.. reached military parts already!

On 1/4/2018 at 9:49 PM, FAMOUSCATS said:

I have been though all of the games updates down time changes and so I agree with and some I don’t. One thing I will say is that if you contact the developers with a question they will respond with an answer quickly.  They do care about there players and that’s why I stick around. I do spend real money not a ton about $20 per month when they offer the promotions that are just to good to pass up!

Could I get a pair of the rose coloured glasses you must be wearing .. lol?

To suggest that Zeptolab care about their players is the funniest thing I have ever heard on this Forum! Seriously? LMFAO 😂😂😂

It is true that Zeptolab does respond quickly to most questions! Sadly, that response is basically “f... u” (clue .. one of the Japanese twins in the Austin Powers series of movies) .. said ever so nicely!

If only they responded positively to the numerous excellent suggestions made repeatedly by senior players on this Forum .. the game would be far more enjoyable and worthwhile to play than it is now!!

I stick around because I have excellent gang mates .. and I enjoy the challenge of adjusting my game play to deal with the last two updates (which were truly awful).

I got an  AUD 100 iTunes card as a Christmas present .. but won’t spend a cent of it on CATS until Zeptolab actually make the changes suggested by a group of senior players on this Forum. The ball is most definitely in their court! Let’s see just how much they care for their players when the next update comes out?

hi I am not on pristige but I like the offer I can beat any gold with no (boosting parts LIFT) but I am especially effective against booster boulders and am gold 2 I can beat the first 3 fights easily if no then I will wait till pristege 1 is coming (CARBON 3)