Madhens

Ultimate Machine designs HERE!

20 posts in this topic

Welcome to my forum!

xxxxx

Im going to show you my Ultimate designs for Ultimate Machines and you can share yours

Have Fun!

4D42133B-6B36-4406-975C-32DF03252E1B.png

I admire your enthusiasm .. but that is NOT an ULTIMATE DESIGN .. LOL 😂 

Surfers (or Corsairs?) with those specs are a dime a dozen in the ultimate league.

I would put up my titan and sneaky for comparative purposes .. BUT I get bored even thinking about the crap Zeptolab calls ULTIMATE MACHINES!!

Please, please .. do not encourage Zeptolab in the ridiculous gem grab that is ultimate league and ultimate machines. There is NOTHING TO SEE HERE 😀😀

I think this is a great idea for a topic. 

While I much prefer the regular fights to the ultimate ones, I assume there will be more we can do with ultimate cars in the future, so I'm curious what combinations people find effective.  Hopefully we'll see see a variety of good builds, despite the current lack of part options out there.

Here's what I'm rocking:

-----

Old Reliable
(Dozer)

• this was my first machine and still one of the easiest to predict wins and losses with since it always deals damage at the same rate, even if it's tipped over or jumped
  • forklift can flip opponents due to the small dozer drive knob on the front. aux slot position isn't optimal though.
  • this wheel combination is less likely to tip itself over when it hits a wall as some other combinations I've tried
  • large wheel in the back helps to close the distance faster to get within striking range
  • weak to slow moving builds with rockets since it usually absorbs one or two before it gets within striking range
  • weak to repulses and shotguns since it can't do any damage from a distance

image.png.eadc1f1db76f38c53bf8ebbfc583e914.png

-----

Spitting Cobra
(Corsair)

• The fire engine double roller on the back helps resist being flipped
  • High damage rocket is a great range weapon (would prefer double rockets but mine are so weak)
  • Ice cream truck drive scooter on the front makes it too high for most flying boulders to get past, but not so high that the rockets miss
  • Repulse keeps melee opponent at a safe distance while dealing damage with the rockets
  • really high win rate with this one vs opponents with similar stats, but it's weak to flying cutters (sneakies)

image.png.7d604ed63ae859b78429972c0a478098.png

-----

Sentinel
(Santa's Sleigh a.k.a. whale)

• Reminds me of the Sentines from the matrix with their harpoon like arms and lasers
  • Counters jumpers with the harpoon and can deal damage to them with the mace even if they wind up on top
  • Great against melee opponents since the laser usually can get the opponent to 0 hp after a couple mace strikes
  • Great against repulses because of the harpoon. Plus the laser works at a distance anyway.
  • Wheel combo (corsair drive tire and dozer guide knob) gives a good angle for getting under an opponent while pretty much never missing with the harpoon

image.png.7eb12fb6d0cb4baaec6df1da6eef7246.png

EDIT: Times have changed and none of these builds are very good anymore given the current part alternatives, except for arguably the last one in gang wars.

Hey Fezzik .. are you gonna rock some stats for your vehicles as well? 😀

These machines look pretty and colourful .. but can they cut it in the heat of battle?

I’m glad you can predict wins/losses for your vehicles .. I can do that pretty well too. Unfortunately, I’m usually predicting losses .. which doesn’t earn any purple points (sadly) ☹️ 

Looking forward to the day I’m prestige 20 .. then these ultimate cars just might get a tiny bit interesting! 😀😀

• Like 1

I figured there's no need for stats because I'm pretty sure match making chooses opponents with similar stats anyway.  Plus, if people are using this thread for design ideas, the stats of the vehicles are what they are and they can't change them anyway. 

With my particular builds I usually get up to the 5000-10,000 range before I collect.  Otherwise I end up losing it all since I refuse to spend 50 gems or whatever ridiculous price it is to recover after a loss.

Glad you're engaged in the discussion but I think this thread would benefit more from people posting their setups.  If you have any effective builds please share. :-)

• Thanks 1

I don't think this sistem has match making as for quick fights...what i would do...have win ratio (how many rounds player do average) for each player...and split all of them into 20 groups by that ratio...in that case there is no need for Zepto think, make and test builds...players do all that job by them self automaticly...weakest (those who loses more than win) will be 1,2...etc but those who do ussualy 19 rounds will be yours 19th opponent (selected randomly from similar).

That would be smart way to make it :) ... intresting is that the way Zepto did it?

Builds: 1. Stand still titan with rocket and forklift

2. Jumping bolder with blades.

3. strongest leftovers :)

My *cough* former*cough* strategy:

build 1: corsair with double blade and harpoon or repulse

build 2: Titan and rocket without wheels 

build 3: leftovers

Im only still on the forum for my amusement

8 hours ago, SeniorSSS said:

I like this design:

ultbuild.jpg

How does that all fit? If I am right which I am most likely not, rocket has 15 energy, double rocket has 5, and that shooting thing has 5, that adds up to 25 and doesn't whale have 20?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NotANewb said:

How does that all fit? If I am right which I am most likely not, rocket has 15 energy, double rocket has 5, and that shooting thing has 5, that adds up to 25 and doesn't whale have 20?

And the winner is NotANewb :)

As i said...i like this design...not that i have it :):):)

P.S. about energy...one our teammate contact support with question how one league opponent has whale with 25 energy...answer were genious...everything fine and legal...just upgrade chassis :)

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I haven't really progressed in ultimate league, but I have a pretty good build.

-Double wheel keeps the thing steady when the booster boosts

-The cutter tire is nice, because it has an extra 30 health, which brings the health to 12030 instead of 12000. With 12000 health, it can only take 4 rocket hits. With 12030 health it can take 4 rocket hits and barely survive, enough time for the double blade to land the killing blow.

EDIT: I also have a question. How good is the chainsaw? I use it sometimes, and I like the 4000 damage, but I'm worried about getting flipped.

Screenshot_2018-03-11-10-37-18.png

Edited by Remester
Question

Here's one. The stagecoach, a booster, a horseshoe, big wheel in back and small wheel in front and a double blade. Basically you slam your opponent so hard they flip over. Picture can come later.