Platinum

Car blueprints

27 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Platinum said:

I've used every blueprints of builds but now I've ran out any ideas

You have a few options:

1. Look at other people's builds for inspiration.

2. Improvise.

3. Pay money. (<----------- I highly recommend not doing this)

9 minutes ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

You have a few options:

1. Look at other people's builds for inspiration.

2. Improvise.

3. Pay money. (<----------- I highly recommend not doing this)

I don't have a bank account 

I don't have a bank account 

How old are you? I assume you don’t have a credit card either 😀

I don't have much partS

That will change as you open supply boxes and sponsors boxes 😀

Keep trying .. you will get there! This game is truly for those who never give up! Despite all the crap that Zeptolab send our way on a regular basis .. NEVER GIVE UP! 

VICTORY WILL BE SO SWEET IN THE END 🏆😀

10 hours ago, Platinum said:

I do jot have good parts

All you need are good pencils.

Edited by SeniorSSS

3 hours ago, SeniorSSS said:

All you need are good pencils.

Sorry but I've already given up I'll leave the wins to them I'll still with Tetris 

12 hours ago, Platinum said:

Sorry but I've already given up I'll leave the wins to them I'll still with Tetris 

You said that like 5 times and haven't gave up yet, how do we know if you are actually going to give up or not?

18 hours ago, Platinum said:

I read enough... What is actually your problem? You wrote 159 posts about My little Pony, rage quits, complaining about giving not enough information, etc. 

We can chat each other about everything you want, even about your rage quits and My little Pony, but not in 30 different topics :/

This is our Discord server, if you want to join, then feel free: https://discord.me/CrashArenaTurboStars

Meow, Shiriru94

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Shiriru said:

I read enough... What is actually your problem? You wrote 159 posts about My little Pony, rage quits, complaining about giving not enough information, etc. 

We can chat each other about everything you want, even about your rage quits and My little Pony, but not in 30 different topics :/

This is our Discord server, if you want to join, then feel free: https://discord.me/CrashArenaTurboStars

Meow, Shiriru94

I'll leave discord to fluttershy

12 hours ago, Platinum said:

I need to ask pinkie pie

Platinum, if you're so obsessed with my little pony, then how about you go and 

a)please stop creating a million topics, it annoys all of us

b) join a my little pony community instead of discussing your complaints 

c) actually listen to our suggestions

please.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

Platinum, if you're so obsessed with my little pony, then how about you go and 

a)please stop creating a million topics, it annoys all of us

b) join a my little pony community instead of discussing your complaints 

c) actually listen to our suggestions

please.

Your suggestions never work it leads nowhere 

1 minute ago, Platinum said:

Yoy all are at a higher prestige than me (I regret prestige)  so your ideas won't work

7 hours ago, Platinum said:

If nobody is helping you on these forums, maybe it is time to ask on the discord and stop asking here?

Edited by NotANewb

1 hour ago, NotANewb said:

If nobody is helping you on these forums, maybe it is time to ask on the discord and stop asking here?

Discord and fluttershy is busy

This guy is getting weaker and weaker by the second his done for my calculations are  correct after 20 hits his car loses gas and function all part wear out all he have to do is activate mod shutdown and the I'll strike his car as you cab see is smoking from the stern and mine isn't cause of refuling Los about to lose one more hit and his lose is permanent

Screenshot_20180120-175709.png

3 hours ago, Platinum said:

Discord and fluttershy is busy

This guy is getting weaker and weaker by the second his done for my calculations are  correct after 20 hits his car loses gas and function all part wear out all he have to do is activate mod shutdown and the I'll strike his car as you cab see is smoking from the stern and mine isn't cause of refuling Los about to lose one more hit and his lose is permanent

Screenshot_20180120-175709.png

There is no gas and parts can’t wear down in this game, I see no smoke on either cars. Are you trying to act like you are clueless so you can troll us by making posts that are completely irrelevant and seeing us trying to help you or do you generally do not understand the game and are making genuine posts? I am sorry for being so harsh but the irrelevant posts are getting frustrating 

Edited by NotANewb

10 minutes ago, NotANewb said:

There is no gas and parts can’t wear down in this game, I see no smoke on either cars. Are you trying to act like you are clueless so you can troll us by making posts that are completely irrelevant and seeing us trying to help you or do you generally do not understand the game and are making genuine posts? I am sorry for being so harsh but the irrelevant posts are getting frustrating 

I think Platinum really does “march to the beat of a VERY DIFFERENT DRUM” !!

We have encouraged his off-beat behaviour by constantly responding to his posts. At the end of the day, attention seeking behaviour is best dealt with by IGNORING IT 😀

This will most likely result in a less frustrating experience for everyone involved! 🤯

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Platinum said:

Wow you all are dumb as dirt you all never gave me help at all

7 hours ago, Platinum said:

And if you all were as smart as toy thought yoy should know the diamond and pyramid car are the same

Before you read the following post, note that I will never be posting on one of Platinum's topics ever again unless absolutely necessary. I am tired of this behavior.

------

First of all, platinum, we are not dumb. Everyone knows that a diamond is a pyramid upside down, and if you're so smart then you should know that a surfer is an upside down classic. Not everyone is dumb you know.

Secondly, we have been trying to offer you help, and we have been trying to give you help. Ignorance is not an excuse for calling us "dumb as dirt" and especially for treating us like... (insert certain words here)

The point is, all you've been doing recently is ignoring our attempts to help you and complaining about nonexistent in-game features, and only looking at the bad stuff. All of this help, and what's your excuse? The gas ran out. Or my parts stopped working. You know what that sounds like? Ignorance and refusal to accept help. Well, me and the rest of the cats community are fed up, and we have decided (right?) to start ignoring your posts. Or at least me and Phil have.

So, listen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

Before you read the following post, note that I will never be posting on one of Platinum's topics ever again unless absolutely necessary. I am tired of this behavior.

------

First of all, platinum, we are not dumb. Everyone knows that a diamond is a pyramid upside down, and if you're so smart then you should know that a surfer is an upside down classic. Not everyone is dumb you know.

Secondly, we have been trying to offer you help, and we have been trying to give you help. Ignorance is not an excuse for calling us "dumb as dirt" and especially for treating us like... (insert certain words here)

The point is, all you've been doing recently is ignoring our attempts to help you and complaining about nonexistent in-game features, and only looking at the bad stuff. All of this help, and what's your excuse? The gas ran out. Or my parts stopped working. You know what that sounds like? Ignorance and refusal to accept help. Well, me and the rest of the cats community are fed up, and we have decided (right?) to start ignoring your posts. Or at least me and Phil have.

So, listen.

No you have not the help you offer only leads to losses ypu all should know not everyone can play your way