Platinum

Cyber Problem

8 posts in this topic

Good night and may god be with you all. 

I am kyle's mother Hannah Drigo and I've seen some messages I am not pleased with.   I got access into my son's Email because he forgot to sign out on Goggle play causeing me to receive his emails and from what I am reading you all are bulling my son through and game.   Kyle never told me about this but I am ready to hear what stupidity you all are about to relay to my ears. 

If my son says the game is glitches then maybe it is,  if he says that what he have helps him win then he keeps it but what stings me is that you all that I bet have lost more times than usual only suggesting ideas that will cost my son a win in the game. 

The first game Kyle ever beat was space impact and using his knowledge he was able to win.   So talk to me why are you bulling my son and you had better have a good explanation because I know people and I can make calls and some one can go to jail. 

Good bless you. 

• Confused 1

Hi Mrs Drigo

My In-game name is Grandpa Phil .. I really am a grandpa, and my first name actually is Phil!

I have written to your son Kyle (Platinum) on many occasions, in response to his prolific posting on a very wide range of topics! 

Many other members of the CATS Forum have also responded to his posts.

I am very active on this Forum (a place for discussion of all sorts of issues related to the game of CATS) .. and have read every one of your son’s posts, and every reply to them.

Not a single one of the replies has bullied your son! The opposite is true .. they have always been helpful and written in good spirit 😀

I like your son .. he is a very colourful character, with a very vivid imagination! His love of My Little Pony has been well documented on this Forum 🦄 He is also very determined to play CATS his way .. and that is perfectly fine! I wish him every success at playing CATS.

Your son loves to win .. and like all younger kids, takes losing badly at times. We all need to learn how to lose gracefully .. perhaps you could help him with this, and there would be less frustrated outbursts from Kyle on the Forum? One of his particularly frustrated posts wished we were all dead .. I’m sure you don’t condone this type of behaviour from your son! A little chat with him about calming down before posting would not go astray.

Thanks for writing to us .. you may like to start playing CATS yourself! It’s a great game, and it would be awesome to share the experience with your son 😀

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Hello Mrs. Drigo, 

I am one of the many members of this cats community. Now, according to your post, you have stated that we are bullying your son. Well that is simply false. Recently, your talented son has been asking us for help in this game. We have been providing him suggestions, and doing the best we can to help him, but unfortunately our suggestions are not working for him, either that or he refuses to try them. For proof see some of his recent posts.

Now, as for you saying that we have bullied him, that is false. If anything, he is bullying us, proved by the post stating he wishes we were dead that came before your post just now. All of our posts have been calm, lighthearted, generous, and hopefully helpful. Even if this has not been true recently, check out some of our recent posts. I don't see any bullying, at least from me.

Now, I suggest you have a talk with your son about some of his recent posts. Your son is a great one, with a great imagination and amazing at games. But I understand the situation your son is in, and I believe it would be best for all of us to simply sit down and have a nice long conversation with him. However, if you do wind up making those calls, please don't get me involved. I have been trying to be as nice to him as possible, and if I haven't, well, I am deeply saddened to say that your son hasn't been the nicest either.

Remember, take a look at his recent posts, and maybe ours. You will see what has been going on.

God bless.

Sincerely, 

DabbingCuttlefish.

I may not be that, but I am still a good person, and I hope you can see that.

• Like 1

Hello Ma'am

I am sorry for the problems your son went through and am happy to talk about them to you. It is hard to convince a parent about something contradictory to what they feel about their kid, but I will try any way. If you look at his posts, you could see for the first 100 posts, we tried to help the best we could and be as positive as possible, though, after so many posts being irrelevant to the game, it got hard to answer him/her seriously. As well, he stated he was about 22 years old and we all know at the age, you have some sense of reality so when he continually posted about stuff that was irrelevant to the game and asking questions that didn't make sense, it seemed like someone spamming and trolling, that is what threw us over the edge. Again, we would love to talk about the problems your son was facing with you.

Sincerely,

NotANewb,

Edited by NotANewb

You all seem nice but I use bulling as not how everyone says but in a way you all constantly push kyle to building something that you all know he can't get.   

This game is under the theme strategy meaning yes u have to think before you play and this is what kyle do that's why I'm proud of him he uses his mind before his finger but his temper gets the best of him. 

The photos of his car ypu must first see why he loves to use it and see the positive don't go telling him its easy to lose cause this is where you went wrong. 

Hello,

Our forum has a set of rules that prohibits bulling. So you may be sure that no one is able to offend your son without a punishment. Also our community is generous and helpful, especially on these forums. Some people may be toxic, but usually it happens on Reddit, because it's not our official place. Also toxic behaviour is not prohibited, if it doesn't insult people directly. Irony is not forbidden. So if you think that someone offends your son or forces him to do something he doesn't like here or there, the only thing you're able to do to protect him (how old is he by the way?) is to restrict him from using these resources. I don't speak about the Facebook here, because it has got age restrictions (people under 14 are prohibited from registration), And if your son is above, please note that by defending him this way you may damage his reputation, because people at age of 14 and above usually know how to defend themselves in the world wide net even better than elder people.

You may also try to make your calls if you like, but please note that no violations were made or left unpunished by mods if there were any. Thus threats to jail someone you made above could be even treated as bulling that comes from you and directed to the whole community. And as I told you before, it won't be left without a punishment. So I'd like to kindly ask you not to do that next time.

As for now, we will pretend that you didn't blame us in bulling without any proves given. I think that you made the post without any evil intentions, because you're obviously a good mother that tries to protect her son from threats of internet, however I can't silently watch how you offend kind people with threats and try to frighten them with jail.

If you have got some proves (screenshots) where someone insults your son, please feel free to send it to me via private messages, I will check if that people were punished and in case they were not, I will do that.

Sincerely yours, Chervey

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Chervey said:

Hello,

Our forum has a set of rules that prohibits bulling. So you may be sure that no one is able to offend your son without a punishment. Also our community is generous and helpful, especially on these forums. Some people may be toxic, but usually it happens on Reddit, because it's not our official place. Also toxic behaviour is not prohibited, if it doesn't insult people directly. Irony is not forbidden. So if you think that someone offends your son or forces him to do something he doesn't like here or there, the only thing you're able to do to protect him (how old is he by the way?) is to restrict him from using these resources. I don't speak about the Facebook here, because it has got age restrictions (people under 14 are prohibited from registration), And if your son is above, please note that by defending him this way you may damage his reputation, because people at age of 14 and above usually know how to defend themselves in the world wide net even better than elder people.

You may also try to make your calls if you like, but please note that no violations were made or left unpunished by mods if there were any. Thus threats to jail someone you made above could be even treated as bulling that comes from you and directed to the whole community. And as I told you before, it won't be left without a punishment. So I'd like to kindly ask you not to do that next time.

As for now, we will pretend that you didn't blame us in bulling without any proves given. I think that you made the post without any evil intentions, because you're obviously a good mother that tries to protect her son from threats of internet, however I can't silently watch how you offend kind people with threats and try to frighten them with jail.

If you have got some proves (screenshots) where someone insults your son, please feel free to send it to me via private messages, I will check if that people where punished and in case they were not, I will do that.

Sincerely yours, Chervey

You are not listening to me this game is built on strategic play yet ypu all. Think that just because you all are higher that makes my son a retard second I don't want to hear about rules because you all breaks them as well everyone breaks the rules

2 hours ago, Platinum said:

You are not listening to me this game is built on strategic play yet ypu all. Think that just because you all are higher that makes my son a retard second I don't want to hear about rules because you all breaks them as well everyone breaks the rules

This is not topic related. CATS is designed for different people of many ages. The single fact of being elder is not a crime or, well, bulling those who're younger. I told you everything about our policy, I hope that you heard what I said.

The topic will be closed, because you confuse bulling with everything else. If you continue to make similar posts, we'll have to deal with that accordingly to local rules.

Have a nice day!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1