Sign in to follow this  
DabbingCuttlefish

(Forum Game) Replace a Word!

45 posts in this topic

The words are sort of becoming oxymorons! Barely making sense, at least try to make it creative xD

Be careful 

BE AFRAID 😱

BE (VERY) AFRAID .. Zeptolab’s next update .. gang wars for territory .. is coming soon to your mobile device (ready or not). They are working day and night on a new fiendish way to rip even more gems off players. 

Please remember this advice as you venture out to claim some territory for your gang! “If you go into the woods today, you’d better not go alone!” 🙀 Take a gang mate with you!! The teddy bears 🐻 at Zeptolab are planning a picnic .. and we’re on the menu!! 🙀

Ah .. the never ending word! 😀

The word equivalent of pi .. 3.141.......

Just quietly, I believe the discovery of pi has benefited the world rather more than the creation of that word in DC’s last post!! 😂😂

So, without hesitation :

PI AFRAID 😳

It’s a condition suffered by all those people who can’t get their heads around the mathematics of circles, spheres, cylinders etc 😀

27 minutes ago, Phil said:

Ah .. the never ending word! 😀 <-- that word has 198,818 letters... It's not never ending at all! Just scroll fast.

The word equivalent of pi .. 3.141....... <--- insert numbers that come after here

Just quietly, I believe the discovery of pi has benefited the world rather more than the creation of that word in DC’s last post!! 😂😂 <-- Well I definitely didn't create it... It's the longest word in the English language and it takes 3 1/2 hours to pronounce!

So, without hesitation :

PI AFRAID 😳

It’s a condition suffered by all those people who can’t get their heads around the mathematics of circles, spheres, cylinders etc 😀 <-- I shudder at the thought.

Pi pie

Pi = 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375 Know that all from memory but might be wrong for last 6 digits (I had no life during last summer so I decided to memorize some Pi :P ) 

Pi Day.

(It is a thing search it up):)

Edited by NotANewb

18 hours ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

(I want to make this forum game active again)

Well, your wish is granted.

You're dead 🙂