Ryebread

Ultimate machines with two weapons

16 posts in this topic

I've seen a lot of ultimate machines that have space for two weapons, but have no idea how to get one of those. How can I get an ultimate machine with two weapon spots? 

You probably mean the whale - That's Santa's Sleigh and was claimable on event boxes on the X-Mas event time (Dec 18 to Jan 24)... The whale has also 20 energy, so you cannot put any combinations to the vehicle ;)
Now you can claim it with a small chance on the standard ultimate boxes

if you notice, top players got whale, no whale- no top...swim in a bottom with rest unlucky losers. 

Also, its is quite unfair vs others, who did not receive the whale and now suffering 

Edited by gulipin

28 minutes ago, gulipin said:

if you notice, top players got whale, no whale- no top...swim in a bottom with rest unlucky losers. 

Also, its is quite unfair vs others, who did not receive the whale and now suffering 

Santa's Sleigh is not enough. You need also bell, double rocket and freezing gift (or sth. like that).

The weapons such as the big red blade, double ice rockets, and I think the lasers have only 5-10 energy. Also, someone on the forums once said if you upgrade the whale, it goes to 25 energy, enough for a 15 energy weapon, a 5 energy weapon, and a gadget

still, i am getting 11-13/20 opponents with my crappy cars at each fight  and need to spend 300-400 crystals to get at least lowest reward and all "top" is taken by whales keepers which make the challenge disbalanced

I've meet some of whales but I've defeated them using sneaky and blade also forklift 

Well I do have whale but only 1 weapon and 1 gadget 

With whale, laser, double rocket and freezing gift I can quite easily get 15-19/20 each time without any replacement and score about 500-600k without using any gems and barely watching any ads.

Is the gadget that shoots ice blocks reapeatedly that freezes the opponent still in circulation? I have seen the weapon during the early days of the ultimate league but no longer see ANYONE using it even though it is the most op gadget.o.O

1 hour ago, NotANewb said:

Is the gadget that shoots ice blocks reapeatedly that freezes the opponent still in circulation? I have seen the weapon during the early days of the ultimate league but no longer see ANYONE using it even though it is the most op gadget.o.O

I assume you can still get it .. I got a frost sprinkler quite early on!

Houston .. there is a problem! With energy use of a massive 15 units, and base health of just 2,000, it is very costly to mount on your vehicle. I have simply not experimented enough with it to be sure that its freezing capability outweighs the reduction in health and attack?

So .. it sits idly in my garage .. without a spot on any of my 3 cars. That may explain why you see so few around! I have only encountered the frost sprinkler ONCE in two months of ultimate league fighting.

• Thanks 1

OMG. I can’t believe I actually got it! I am going to put it on my third machine which is just a sneaky with no wheels and a double rocket. I use that build as a last resort for machines I can’t destroy wth my first or second machines, and that shoot very high. 

E29E4516-EF65-4031-9094-CDEDC4D3FD0C.png

DAD8692B-DB31-4283-BD5F-DEC95520E8FD.png

Edited by NotANewb

On 2/23/2018 at 11:38 PM, SeniorSSS said:

Twin mill

Bone shaker

Shark bite

Santa's sleigh

lunokhod

The new"Fire Hazard"

The two best Frost sprinkler builds are

1, Glacial menace with a cutter rocket and the diamond lotus with the flue,

2, (not quite as good) the wild west coach with the cutter rocket and the diamond lotus.