Sign in to follow this  
THEgalaxystarsfollowu

MAJOR TIPS FOR NEW KITTENS

7 posts in this topic

Its not about designing really I would say I think you should upgrade 3 times every tourney. When you get that settled in then we can start designing diffrent stuff cats someย  designing tip 1.Make sure to pick the best sticker you can 2.Really i would say the shape of the thing your using really matters like that tiny circle car imagine putting 5 things on that. Thats my major tips for new kittens hope you enjoyed this is thegalxystarsfollowu signin off and dont forget to stay snazzy.

LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

My major tip for new kittens .. ignore the tips above .. ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Two tips from me ..ย 

1. Open as many crowned boxes as you can each day .. do that on a regular basis and you will always progress well in this game (without having to waste any cash, or buy any gems).

2. Be good to your mum (or mom if youโ€™re an American cat) ๐Ÿ˜€

Certainly good advice for the new players, but here's my major tips for new kittens:

1.ย  Test your build against all the championship members, and identify the weaknesses in their builds, then use that to your advantage. As I say, "It's not the stats, but the strategies."

2. Take advantage of any and all parts; sometimes you're just not doing the build right.

3. Here's a good tidbit of advice from forum user FAMOUSCATS: Log your parts, this can help a lot.

4. As stated above, open as many crowned boxes as you can each day. This is good advice, as the stats rise for crowned boxes.

5. Try to keep up to date with new updates, sometimes these can change the game, such as it did when the Lifter came out, that was a real help to me. It still is.

6. SELL YOUR STICKERS: THEY'RE ONLY AESTHETIC AND DON'T DO ANYTHING

ย 

3 hours ago, OverlandGuard said:

Certainly good advice for the new players, but here's my major tips for new kittens: ย <- Wow you exist!

1.ย  Test your build against all the championship members, and identify the weaknesses in their builds, then use that to your advantage. As I say, "It's not the stats, but the strategies." <-- with campers no.

2. Take advantage of any and all parts; sometimes you're just not doing the build right. <--- not with parts from like 5 stages below you

3. Here's a good tidbit of advice from forum user FAMOUSCATS: Log your parts, this can help a lot.

4. As stated above, open as many crowned boxes as you can each day. This is good advice, as the stats rise for crowned boxes. <-- these are facts

5. Try to keep up to date with new updates, sometimes these can change the game, such as it did when the Lifter came out, that was a real help to me. It still is. <-- not with these horrible updates

6. SELL YOUR STICKERS: THEY'RE ONLY AESTHETIC AND DON'T DO ANYTHING <-- I have them cause why not

ย 

ย 

On 2/13/2018 at 7:10 PM, Phil said:

My major tip for new kittens .. ignore the tips above .. ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Run

While you still have a chance

Run fast ๐Ÿ˜