Sign in to follow this  
Hannah

Help page

13 posts in this topic

Hey I need some help. I’m very new to this game but already love it! I need some help to get prestige  because I don’t know how I have been reading the topics Andy you guys are really nice, I hope ur nice enough to help me. 🙂

Once you complete the 23rd stage and reach the 24th, there will be a button on the orrom right of the screen that says prestige, you can click and will reach prestige 1

Don’t let the name Newb confuse you, he really knows what he’s talking about. As for getting excited about the game I’m happy for you. I would suggest you run to the fridge and grab a water bottle though. Empty it out completely. And bottle up some of that excitement so you can have some a few weeks from now. 

Also, there’s a community live chat on the discord app. It’s full of sarcastic advice and occasionally there’s some solid info as well. It’s really a good place to ask questions and post SS’s to aid you in your quest to be number 1 on the global leaderboards! 

16 minutes ago, NotANewb said:

Once you complete the 23rd stage and reach the 24th, there will be a button on the orrom right of the screen 

9 minutes ago, Guardian said:

Don’t let the name Newb confuse you, he really knows what he’s talking about.

LOL 😂 

Generally speaking, NotANewb REALLY DOES know what he’s talking about (Guardian does too, even though he’s full of IT most of the time) 😀😀

But they’ve given you a “bum steer” this time! Please don’t waste time searching for the PRESTIGE button on the ORROM right of the screen! It isn’t there!! 😀

It’s actually towards the BOTTOM right of the screen directly under the FIGHT button. 😀😀

Darn autocorrect! :$xD

@Phil 1 more post and you have 500 and possibility a new title. Can’t wait to see it!!!

Edited by NotANewb

15 minutes ago, NotANewb said:

Darn autocorrect! :$xD

@Phil 1 more post and you have 500 and possibility a new title. Can’t wait to see it!!!

Who the hell are you talking too, or better yet, what are you talking about that ORROM comes up as autocorrect? Riddle me that Batman! 

2 hours ago, Guardian said:

Who the hell are you talking too, or better yet, what are you talking about that ORROM comes up as autocorrect? Riddle me that Batman! 

LOL 😂😂😂

Do you think NotANewb is “scraping the ORROM of the barrel” by blaming that typo on autocorrect?? 😂😂😂

Heyyyy Phil is our first veteran warcat!

Also, what does orrom mean? It sounds like an acronym for some kind of disease.... BUT IT COULD ALSO BE A SECRET SOCIETY! *illuminati theme starts playing in background*

Oh, and Guardian, trust me when I say that weird things come up in autocorrect... Very weird things.,. Weird,,, things...

9 hours ago, Guardian said:

Also you're quoting NotaNewb on a (admittedly horrible) spelling mistake when you made a grammar mistake in this sentence- saying too instead of to. Also, I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to say hell as used that way, so now you guys are even!

LOL 😂😂😂

I would like to subscribe to this newspaper please. 😀

The quality of their investigative journalism suggests they will also run some excellent stories on Update 2.8 in coming days and weeks! 😀

• Haha 1

New typo alert!

what does comfront mean? Maybe it's a secret hint... Maybe don't play cats? I don't know... But we do have another autocorrect scandal on our hands!

maybe notanewb will blame apple for the typo this time?

Also "autocrrect". Apple, eat oranges! xD

Edited by DabbingCuttlefish

Wow DC, to be onest, I notissed dose meestakes 4 mins efter posting the pic-chure but didn't have enuff time to change sins by the time I reuploaded the foto, the 5 minutes timer was up😢. This time, I am blaming the mistake on Microsoft Paint's inability to underline misspelled words and the forum's 5 minute timer.😁

Edited by NotANewb