tobymeg

How is this possible?

20 posts in this topic

Can someone explain how this is possible? Even if he had an extra 300% damage on blade from super luck legendary parts and what not, there’s no way a blue, let’s say 5 Star blade, should be able to hit 9872 damage! Am I missing something?

A468615E-8D2F-4E60-B4C9-BFCAAD91F2FE.gif

Well it is theoretically possible in two ways:

1. Toolboxes. But you would have to spend about a year for that.

2. The game creating bots that have similar stats to yours.

I've had this happen before. Just like D.C. said, "The game creating bots that have similar stats to yours." I'm pretty sure that is correct. And it's not impossible.

The game uses bots with buffed stats in efforts to encourage real money spending.

Explicitly, upgrade your machine.

Once you understand, this is not a pvp game, real money spending only makes bots bigger, 

The soft sale - bots fill out the game, or increase level of difficultity is simply a sales gimic.  Bit of truth, yes, but its a lie.

1 minute ago, Madhens said:

They couldnt put bots in the championship though

They do put bots in the championship due to lack of players...

2 hours ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

They do put bots in the championship due to lack of players.

Nope - to increase revenue

It's because your body is metal. The parts that bots are made up of are decided by what star your body is.

Can't that kind of damage be reached by buying lots of "special offers" that gives you like 3x attack boxes, 3x health boxes and other items every time you buy? If there is no limit of buying items in a time period then why not someone be crazy enough with a lots of cash to buy like 50x of them and building super powerfull weapon? I always wondered where do these world class first players got their 10'000'000 health and damage weapons on their machines and I always thought that this is the case. Never thought of bots. But who knows.

1 hour ago, Cooper said:

Can't that kind of damage be reached by buying lots of "special offers" that gives you like 3x attack boxes, 3x health boxes and other items every time you buy? If there is no limit of buying items in a time period then why not someone be crazy enough with a lots of cash to buy like 50x of them and building super powerfull weapon? I always wondered where do these world class first players got their 10'000'000 health and damage weapons on their machines and I always thought that this is the case. Never thought of bots. But who knows.

Well it can be reached eventually (and it has) with extreme money but it's mostly bots.

On 4/14/2018 at 10:22 AM, Cooper said:

Those special offers can only be bought once each time they come around right?