Sign in to follow this  
Cickic

Hp & power boxes ultimate league

10 posts in this topic

After receiving 1 hp box and 1 power box from kotc I applied them to my ultimate machine. It didnt apply the increased stats to the kotc parts only with ultimate fights parts. After I'm guessing was 24 hours my parts have now reverted back to before I applied the boxes. Are these boxes that we win in kotc only temporary upgrades?

4 hours ago, Cickic said:

After receiving 1 hp box and 1 power box from kotc I applied them to my ultimate machine. It didnt apply the increased stats to the kotc parts only with ultimate fights parts. After I'm guessing was 24 hours my parts have now reverted back to before I applied the boxes. Are these boxes that we win in kotc only temporary upgrades?

It's all in the info...cannot be used in gang wars aka kotc...and this one works 8 times only

I'm still thinking what's the point of it

Screenshot_2018-03-10-10-07-45.png

Edited by SeniorSSS

What's weird is twice now ive had it showing the upgraded stats in 2 different fights after it was removed. And it never worked on my kotc machines it only worked on my ultimate fights.

Anyways thanks for the info

Scratch that part about it never working for my kotc I mis read what you said thinking gang wars was different then kotc. 

I also noticed they changed the payout for the ultimate fighting league. Now it's just a 3 blue parts it used to be either 3 red & 2 blue or 3 blue and 2 red.

It cost 24 blue thing to use and they aren't stackable...no +20%...and so on...game warns you that new toolbox will replace curent used.

Yeah we established that already lol not sure why you mentioned it again. But cool 

Still pissed off they changed the rewards.

On 3/10/2018 at 2:10 AM, SeniorSSS said:

works 8 times only

And by 8 times, its 8 fights.

If you put the toolbox on your main build, its done by the 8th fight, with 12 more to go on your ticket.

I realize, some players struggle getting a few fights, others go 20/20 all the time.  Toolboxes help neither