Sign in to follow this  
NotANewb

Dealing With Spies

28 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, SeniorSSS said:

Yeah, thanks!!! Thats it now i know how it works...nice

What I dont know, can you join a gang with kotc in progress, and enlist?

If so, this really opens door for abusing other players.  As a second account leader, I can seriously benefit by selling out on the gang.  

Things like stage 9 gives two ul parts.  As clock winds down, start kicking, and invite paying customers for free stuff.  After your customers return to their homes, rebuild with crapy workhorse new players to boot when the time comes.

1 hour ago, KittyKitty said:

What I dont know, can you join a gang with kotc in progress, and enlist?

I couldn't understand why i can't enlist at my gang after return and no other gang neither...it's one enlist per war per person...no much benefit from it for my view...no farming at least...yes, you can sent alt account but alt ussually are low prestige so won't pass requirement.

9 hours ago, SeniorSSS said:

couldn't understand why i can't enlist at my gang after return and no other gang neither...

SrSSS

You can join a gang, with an active kotc running, enlist and participate.

Note:  At this time, you may at first get a message that 5 members above level 15 is needed (wrong message), and after ac15 min wait, check again and join in.

If you enlist in kotc, leave and rejoin gang, you must wait for current event to end.

Meaning, the leader may replace any member during event, allowing hard earned prizes to go to a new member.

Fair?

It really reminds me of the youtube gangfight contest rules back in September.  Leader makes the rules.