Sign in to follow this  
NotANewb

Cougar Tracks

48 posts in this topic

Gang Name:                      Cougar Tracks
Gang Rank:                        1408
Minimum Prestige:             1
Average Trophy Count:     3800+/3 days (as a gang)
Current # of Members:      23/25

Description:

I made this gang during the first week gangs came out and had a very strong and active gang making 1350 trophies/ day. But I went inactive for two weeks a month ago and lost a few members so then we were only making 800 trophies/day. Now, as I have worked hard to recruit strong members and become an active leader, we are now making 3800+ trophies/3 Days. 

This gang is about working hard and setting goals and one goal we have set is that everyone in "Cougar Tracks" will work extraordinarily hard when Zeptolab releases there ultimate gang fights update and we have reached that goal. 

Right now, we are asking for at least 35 trophies/day because we understand that it is sometimes hard to get trophies while prestiging.  

We have won all KOTC (Kings of the City) wars except one which was against a very strong gang. Last KOTC round, we had 80000 influence while the other gang had 33000 left and made 4200 trophies. Please join "Cougar Tracks" if you are an active player like all of us and help us get even better. 😊

Edited by NotANewb

We just scored 92nd for KOTC! So that also makes us a top 100 KOTC gang!

3A04E6E5-768D-4565-BA1C-F1C35F4C63FD.png

Edited by NotANewb

Gang Name:                         Cougar Tracks
Gang Rank:                           392
Minimum Prestige:               3 (Negotiable)
Average Trophy Count:       5550+/3 days
Average KOTC:                    55500 Influence Left
KOTC Rank:                          200+
Current # of Members:        25/25 (Kicking usually happens every 3-6 days so DM 
                                                   me if you want to join and I will most likely make a spot) 

I made this gang during the first week gangs came out and have a very strong and active gang making 1100 trophies/day on average. Now, as I have worked hard to become an active leader and recruit strong members who help monitor the gang, we are now make 5550+ trophies/3 Days easily and are always getting stronger.

This gang is about working hard and setting goals and one goal we have set is that everyone in "Cougar Tracks" will work extraordinarily hard when Zeptolab releases there ultimate gang fights update and we have reached that goal. 

We have won about 22/32 of our CK (City Kings) wars and all the ones that we lost were against top 60 gangs, two which were against Super-Stars and Only Gangwars. Due to us versing top gangs during the beggining of CK, we are now very smart in attacking and have developed unfailing strategies to beat our opponents and currently are in District 5 with 22 wins. Just last battle, we won against a very strong top 40 gang that had multiple 30k health 8k attack machines by being tactical and communicating about where strong machines are and where it is best to attack. 

Right now, we are asking for at least 45 trophies/day because we understand that it is sometimes hard to get trophies while prestiging.  But later on, you must be able to make at least 195 trophies/3 days or about 65 trophies/day.

Please join "Cougar Tracks" if you are an active player like all of us and help us get even better. 😊

We just lost two members and are looking for strong replacements. Direct Message me or post here if you want to join 

We just got 5k trophies in less than 48hours with 1 more day to go! Also going strong in City Kings, with our last war’s score us 60 000 vs the other gang with 5000! PM me if you want to join or talk to me on Discord at NotANewb#9992

309DAC6C-28D6-4D4D-93C2-1564E63CF507.png

D39A93DC-A133-46DE-B5D0-43B0F4A7D70F.jpeg

Edited by NotANewb

We just hit top 138! The highest rank our gang has gotten in a while! Now we have trophies pooling in, Cougar Tracks prestige 5+ players with strong Ultimate machines that actively play in City Kings. Join Cougar Tracks to be part of an ever improving gang! 

34C5DF36-F669-422A-B991-C8A1B08FDB3F.png

There’s a great Australian movie called “the Castle”. Whenever one of his family got a prize or trophy 🏆 their dad would say “that’s going straight to the pool room” (a room with a pool table, not a swimming pool 😂)

As a result, the expression “trophies are pooling in” was born in Australia .. replacing the more common “trophies are pouring in”

Glad to see you use the Aussie expression too NotANewb .. the Castle has had a huge influence both within Australia 🇦🇺 .. and around the world 🌎 😂

• Like 1

I just read your posts and went to reread mine and saw a... TYPO! 

I said, "Cougar Tracks prestige 5+ players" but meant to say Cougar Tracks is LOOKING FOR prestige 5+ players! 

You have a lot of facts in your head Phil about your home continent! What patriotism!

Edited by NotANewb

This is the slickest gang advertisement in the game .. brilliant job NotANewb 🏆 

If you have some spare time, I’ll provide the blurb .. and you can format .. for guess who? Got it .. the most famous gang in CATS 🦊 

We just made the top 50 and got our first gang box rank 6!!! The only thing we are lacking are players with strong ultimate league machines, we have activity but not strength. Post here, private message me, or direct message me on Discord at NotANewb#9992 to join! 

0A730DA7-FD38-4F55-83E5-3D545886E98D.png

6A3F373C-7BBF-4433-9BD7-140785C365EE.png

Edited by NotANewb
  • Like 1

When I say that we are literally getting better everyday, I am not kidding! Just check out our trophy count for each gang box round for the last 15 days! 

7DA12794-0D25-404C-80FD-63145DFA2EA1.jpeg

5 minutes ago, NotANewb said:

When I say that we are literally getting better everyday, I am not kidding! Just check out our trophy count for each gang box round for the last 15 days! 

7DA12794-0D25-404C-80FD-63145DFA2EA1.jpeg

We were so close to rank 6 gang boxes, but I say rank 5 is fine too

Also you wrote 3018, might consider changing that...

Edited by TomCatPro

Oh sorry, somehow missed it 😅

Edit: Nevermind, I check and the link is already sent to you ;) 

Edited by NotANewb

16 minutes ago, NotANewb said:

Oh sorry, somehow missed it 😅

Edit: Nevermind, I check and the link is already sent to you ;) 

Yay I’m in