Sign in to follow this  
NotANewb

Cougar Tracks

48 posts in this topic

I feel your pain NotANewb 🙁

Sometimes against weaker opposition .. complacency sets in .. and you produce a “shocker” like your gang did in that screenshot above 😂

1. Allowing the enemy to score any points at all (some of your members must have been asleep at the wheel 😴)

2. Taking OVER 23 HOURS to achieve maximum points .. I hope you “read the riot act” to your gang about the lack of urgency that too many members have displayed here in this sorry tale of under performance 🙁

But there is a SILVER LINING ⛅️ As leader .. you can use a performance like this to MOTIVATE your gang to be SO MUCH BETTER next match ! Posting it here is a great idea too .. it will serve as a permanent reminder of an opportunity missed. 

All the very best for next match. I hope your players respond to this “wake up call” 😂

2 hours ago, Phil said:

I feel your pain NotANewb 🙁

Sometimes against weaker opposition .. complacency sets in .. and you produce a “shocker” like your gang did in that screenshot above 😂

1. Allowing the enemy to score any points at all (some of your members must have been asleep at the wheel 😴)

2. Taking OVER 23 HOURS to achieve maximum points .. I hope you “read the riot act” to your gang about the lack of urgency that too many members have displayed here in this sorry tale of under performance 🙁

But there is a SILVER LINING ⛅️ As leader .. you can use a performance like this to MOTIVATE your gang to be SO MUCH BETTER next match ! Posting it here is a great idea too .. it will serve as a permanent reminder of an opportunity missed. 

All the very best for next match. I hope your players respond to this “wake up call” 😂

Phil.... Not all of us have a top 11 gang like yours! You maybe very used to instant winning easy matches, but this is the first time ever Cougar Tracks has controlled 5 buildings! There had to be some point in Fellow Foxes that you were all overjoyed at instant winning for the first time or owning 5 buildings! But one thing you said is absolutely true! This match was definitely motivating for us as we reached a milestone of having 24/24 members (mostly :P) coordinated in battle! But I am glad to hear you are comparing Fellow Foxes to Cougar Tracks. Shows that you believe we can be a top 11 (or maybe top 10) gang too. After all, we are getting better every day ;) I guess it is my mistake that I didn't many mention any of this in the post with the picture. I assumed that instant winning for the first time was obviously what the picture represented. My apologies 🙁

Edited by NotANewb

2 hours ago, NotANewb said:

Phil.... Not all of us have a top 11 gang like yours! You maybe very used to instant winning easy matches, but this is the first time ever Cougar Tracks has controlled 5 buildings! There had to be some point in Fellow Foxes that you were all overjoyed at instant winning for the first time or owning 5 buildings! But one thing you said is absolutely true! This match was definitely motivating for us as we reached a milestone of having 24/24 members (mostly :P) coordinated in battle! But I am glad to hear you are comparing Fellow Foxes to Cougar Tracks. Shows that you believe we can be a top 11 (or maybe top 10) gang too. After all, we are getting better every day ;) I guess it is my mistake that I didn't many mention any of this in the post with the picture. I assumed that instant winning for the first time was obviously what the picture represented. My apologies 🙁

I was only teasing you 😂

I am only ever serious when admonishing ZeptoLab for not listening enough to their loyal player base .. and developing CATS in a way that rewards spending cash more than playing the game skilfully and/or for long hours !

Interesting too that we all see different things when viewing pictures .. depending on our perspective. Does art imitate life .. or life imitate art .. that is the question? 😂😂

• Haha 1

------ and this is our current CK matchup.   The shoe is on the other foot.....  

This gang has a minimum of Prestige 28 and their cars were reflective of this.  I'm Prestige 10 and it was taking me 2 cars to kill one of theirs.

I got lucky on the last run and two of my cars took out two their cars, but the match was over 12 hours ago really.  

IMG_2732.PNG

IMG_2733.PNG

Edited by TeamAlpha
Added pic

Thanks alpha for the pics! I guess the two screenshots, one of us owning 5 buildings, and the other of the number 1 gang in the world owning 5 buildings, shows what exactly what Cougar Tracks needs! We have activity, but 75 cars are useless if it takes 1-3 to knock out one of the opponent's. That's why right now Cougar Tracks is aiming for higher prestige players. So having 75 cars means having 75 spots when against stronger gangs, not 30 ;) 

@Wahyunur what is your prestige and what is the average stats of your ultimate machines? 

55 minutes ago, NotANewb said:

Thanks alpha for the pics! I guess the two screenshots, one of us owning 5 buildings, and the other of the number 1 gang in the world owning 5 buildings, shows what exactly what Cougar Tracks needs! We have activity, but 75 cars are useless if it takes 1-3 to knock out one of the opponent's. That's why right now Cougar Tracks is aiming for higher prestige players. So having 75 cars means having 75 spots when against stronger gangs, not 30 ;) 

@Wahyunur what is your prestige and what is the average stats of your ultimate machines? 

That Russian gang (I call them Pb for short) is very good .. and most definitely a top 10 gang in City Kings.

But they are clearly not the number one gang in the world on the only measure that matters .. City Kings performance !

A clear pecking order has emerged from City Kings matches over more than four months across two cities (Mew York and Meowscow) ..

🥇 Fellow Foxes  (sorry .. I’m not sure how that name got there) .. Rex’s gang .. winner of CK Mew York .. and quite simply the best gang in the world .. with a gang name written in Chinese symbols, which makes them harder to identify until you play them a few times

🥈 The Godfathers .. the only CK gang capable of challenging Rex’s gang .. and posting a decent score against them. They are odds on to finish second in CK Meowscow

🥉 Pb .. I expect these guys .. the best Russian gang in CK .. to finish third in CK Meowscow .. but there are challengers around to make this a very tight race

#4 Cougar Tracks (sorry again .. my keyboard is glitching badly today) 😂😂😂

Heartwarming to see such rapid improvement 😀

1. All six buildings controlled ✅

2. Match will finish with 4 hours to spare ✅

And on to your next glorious victory .. 😀 👍

• Thanks 1

Hello, I am interested in joining! I am very active, have strong UL builds and can bring 400+ trophies per 3 day cycle.

Edit: I am only prestige 7 tho', but my machines are on par with prestige 10+ players

Edited by Raon

3 hours ago, Raon said:

Hello, I am interested in joining! I am very active, have strong UL builds and can bring 400+ trophies per 3 day cycle.

Edit: I am only prestige 7 tho', but my machines are on par with prestige 10+ players

Talked to you on discord ;) 

Cougar Tracks is making 10,000 trophies per gang box round and are top 80 in city kings. Minimum prestige is 7. You can PM me here or message me on discord at Gnash#9992

TOP 75 CITY KINGS 🏅
11,000+ trophies (Rank 6) 🏆
Super Active and Strong 👊
Very Communicative and Strategic 💡
Tight Knit and Willing to Help 💪

Join COUGAR TRACKS  today and help us get even better

• Sad 1

👉Gang Name:    Cougar Tracks👈
Gang Rank:      Top 50💀
KoTC Rank:      Top 70💪
Minimum Prestige:           8
Avg Trophies: 10,000 - 11,000🏆
KotC District:  10

Description:
Cougar Tracks is a tight knit, active, and competitive gang always looking to get better, stronger, and more active. We have a strong strategy for winning CK matches that takes into consideration of our opponents strength. We expect every player to make at least 200 trophies each round to maintain fairness and to make sure everyone does their part to get a Gang Box Rank 6. We understand that everyone has a life outside of the game and are comfortable with giving short breaks to players who need the little extra time. If you are thinking of becoming part of the Cougar Family, just post in #gang-joining on our discord server: https://discord.gg/zW7cHGH. We hope to see you soon 🤞

👉Gang Name:    Cougar Tracks👈
Gang Rank:      Top 50💀
Last CK Rank:      Top 60💪
Current CK Rank: Top 24

Last CK District:  10
Current CK District: 3
We have ONE opening!

Description:
Cougar Tracks is a tight knit, active, and competitive gang always looking to get better, stronger, and more active. We have a strong strategy for winning CK matches that takes into consideration of our opponents strength. We expect every player to make at least 200 trophies each round to maintain fairness and to make sure everyone does their part to get a Gang Box Rank 6. We have three top 100 players! We understand that everyone has a life outside of the game and are comfortable with giving short breaks to players who need the little extra time. We are looking for higher prestige players hence our absolute minimum prestige requirement is 8. Check out examples of our activity and strength on our #ck-archive and #purris-archive. If you are thinking of becoming part of the Cougar Family, just post in #gang-joining on our discord server: https://discord.gg/zW7cHGH. We hope to see you soon 🤞

6868B9AB-D0AA-4E7B-8507-CA1B8E86CF42.png

75E16C90-71D5-43D6-8F56-2FCA3AD14018.png

Edited by NotANewb

👉Gang Name:    Cougar Track👈
Gang Rank:      Top 60💀
Last CK Rank:      Top 60💪
Current CK Rank: Top 30
Last CK District:  10
Current CK District: 4

We have ONE opening!

Description:
Cougar Tracks is a tight knit, active, and competitive gang always looking to get better, stronger, and more active. We have a strong strategy for winning CK matches that takes into consideration of our opponents strength. We expect every player to make at least 200 trophies each round to maintain fairness and to make sure everyone does their part to get a Gang Box Rank 6. We have three top 100 players! We understand that everyone has a life outside of the game and are comfortable with giving short breaks to players who need the little extra time. We are looking for higher prestige players hence our absolute minimum prestige requirement is 8. Check out examples of our activity and strength on our #ck-archive and #purris-archive. If you are thinking of becoming part of the Cougar Family, just post in #gang-joining on our discord server: https://discord.gg/zW7cHGH. We hope to see you soon 🤞