Sign in to follow this  
Darkshot

Dark shot.

58 posts in this topic

50 days. So hard cause in koct, all hard gamer are in their gang... but slowly and hardly... day by day... one by one. 50 days not too long but we was try very hard. Thanks my brothers. We r stronger. And together, we will stronger than now. 

50 days amazing and hardly :)

Screenshot_20180514-182706.png

“50 days .. so hard .. in koct”  LMAO 😆 

I think that should be kotc, rather than koct 😆

Congratulations on your trophy performance .. awesome effort 🏆

Still phil. From now, do u know who we are? I remember that u never been say some thing about what u talk ours old gang.

Try to top 1 2 so hard... but my brothers tell me, we want more. Can u find some lady to ours gang 😂

I said: why u dont tell me smt so easier, ex: tell obama or trum join us 😬

But its still lovely... so that any lady want join us :) all law will be break to u 😘

On 5/19/2018 at 9:59 AM, Darkshot said:

Try to top 1 2 so hard... but my brothers tell me, we want more. Can u find some lady to ours gang 😂

But its still lovely... so that any lady want join us :) all law will be break to u 😘

Is this a gang recruitment post or a personal ad for dating?,

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ZakAttack said:

Is this a gang recruitment post or a personal ad for dating?,

LOL 😂 

Roxy is the best female player in CATS (as far as I know) .. but she is taken!

Sadly, Roxy followed Guardian (one of the best players and biggest spenders in the game) from Only Gangwars to Rex’s gang (the #1 gang in the world .. for both City Kings and gang fights).

It will be interesting to see whether Roxy is tempted by our smooth talking Dark Shot? 😂😂😂

We have one female player in Fellow Foxes 🦊 .. Angela, who is a regular Forum and CATS discord contributor. I have already warned her about guys like Dark Shot offering candy 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Darkshot said:

Find for ours gang bros :) some lady will be funny. We r love lady bros :)

Smooth, real smooth! Saying that considering English is your 2nd language I should be impressed. I don’t speak a second language so would have to resort to pointing at myself with a “thumbs up” and a knowing wink.

In fact who the hell am I kidding, that is my current technique anyway, nothing to do with what language I speak!!!

👈🏻 👍🏻 😘 

I think u  r joke bro. English is the most regular language in the wolrd... and u use your lang so simple like u want. Smt u love a lady, u want to tell her all in your heat. So that time, u might see how u talk in here :D

This game use so much physical knowlege... and many lady not like this :( so its very lucky if some gang has a lady :)

I think hard but we r hoping it will be happen... why not :D

Đến ngày chúng tôi r 2 tháng tuổi. Tôi tự hào về băng đảng của tôi. 

Screenshot_20180522-202629.png

Screenshot_20180522-202507.png

Screenshot_20180522-202620.png

Screenshot_20180522-202629.png

Screenshot_20180522-202638.png

Screenshot_20180522-202642.png

Would you except me if I wore a dress?

Im Prestige 3, low stats compared to your gang members but happy to change my name to Zara maybe?

😘

On 5/14/2018 at 3:04 PM, Phil said:

“50 days .. so hard .. in koct”  LMAO 😆 

I think that should be kotc, rather than koct 😆

Congratulations on your trophy performance .. awesome effort 🏆

its meant to be cocked :D

• Thanks 1

How be I harder gamer be stronger? I want be harder stronger gamer. Join me and harder gamer we will be!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ah Darkshot .. the king of hard gamers 👑 

There are many hard gamers playing CATS .. but you, my friend Dark Shot .. are the hardest of them all!

From Platinum_ZZ, Anon and me .. just a few of your many fans .. we wish that you and your gang continue to become harder and stronger 😀

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Darkshot

Thanks for posting a screenshot with me in your gang 😁  

You lead a super cool gang, a level 7 gangbox!  Sorry I could not stay longer.

On 5/19/2018 at 11:59 AM, Darkshot said:

BraZZers Gang have 2 top Russian models playing cats, and they are currently busy owning dark oneshot in city kings:D

11 hours ago, Phil said:

Ah Darkshot .. the king of hard gamers 👑 

There are many hard gamers playing CATS .. but you, my friend Dark Shot .. are the hardest of them all!

From Platinum_ZZ, Anon and me .. just a few of your many fans .. we wish that you and your gang continue to become harder and stronger 😀

They are as hard as my duck;)))))

25 minutes ago, PLATINUM_ZZ said:

They are as hard as my duck;)))))

Are you in Brazzers?

We played Brazzers a couple of games ago, I would not say they murdered us, it was partial assisted sucide!!! 😜

Had 9 of our gang off on holiday so we called a day off CK, only had a handful of players playing. Score was something like 125000 or 5500.

Very close!!!😛

Was very impressed with how quick Brazzers moved, first 5 mins had deployed and taken x2 and one other build. The bots I saw where not amazing builds but their teamwork and coordination was. Something we relay on heavily in Non PresTigers as half our gang P3 and below.

Will very much look forward to playing them again with full team on the ready.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ZakAttack said:

Are you in Brazzers?

We played Brazzers a couple of games ago, I would not say they murdered us, it was partial assisted sucide!!! 😜

Had 9 of our gang off on holiday so we called a day off CK, only had a handful of players playing. Score was something like 125000 or 5500.

Very close!!!😛

Was very impressed with how quick Brazzers moved, first 5 mins had deployed and taken x2 and one other build. The bots I saw where not amazing builds but their teamwork and coordination was. Something we relay on heavily in Non PresTigers as half our gang P3 and below.

Will very much look forward to playing them again with full team on the ready.

Tnx m8, looking forward to meet you again in CK to encounter your full power teamwork!:ph34r:

45 minutes ago, PLATINUM_ZZ said:

Tnx m8, looking forward to meet you again in CK to encounter your full power teamwork!:ph34r:

I suspect it won’t be enough but it will be a lot closer!

Funnily enough my number one team I want to face is Darkshot!

10 hours ago, ZakAttack said:

I suspect it won’t be enough but it will be a lot closer!

Funnily enough my number one team I want to face is Darkshot!

UtEUUir.jpg

Maybe they are "harder gamer xD" but not tactical ones.

• Thanks 1

Gang của chúng tôi chưa ổn định. Chưa có thể gọi là mạnh. Một số game thủ mới gia nhập nhưng không quen khó khăn và chỉ thích chiến thắng, nên họ lại rời đi. Cảm ơn các bạn đã đánh giá cao gang của tôi. Dù sao tôi cũng rất vui vì có những người anh em trung thành và đoàn kết. Một số người mới rắn rỏi và đầy nhiệt huyết. Hẹn gặp lại trong những trận chiến kịch tính và gay cấn :)

9 hours ago, Darkshot said:

Gang của chúng tôi chưa ổn định. Chưa có thể gọi là mạnh. Một số game thủ mới gia nhập nhưng không quen khó khăn và chỉ thích chiến thắng, nên họ lại rời đi. Cảm ơn các bạn đã đánh giá cao gang của tôi. Dù sao tôi cũng rất vui vì có những người anh em trung thành và đoàn kết. Một số người mới rắn rỏi và đầy nhiệt huyết. Hẹn gặp lại trong những trận chiến kịch tính và gay cấn :)

“Our Gang unstable. Never be called strong. Some new players join, but unfamiliar problems and just like winning, so they left. Thank you appreciated my gang. Anyway, I'm glad that the brothers loyalty and solidarity. Some new virile and energetic. See you in battles and thrilling drama :)”

You know Darkshot, this is the best post I have ever seen you do. You sound different to your recruitment posts and I like it.

What I don’t like is the “hiding” your gang gave Non PresTigers in last CK round. Alas this game is about levels and we never stood a chance. I would not worry about the occasional lost Darkshot. Your weakest member is Prestige 10 (Hi Cowboy), my highest is Prestige 13! You have how many Prestige 20 plus members?!? Im sure you will recruit more loyal members to your ranks.

Tell Deadpool I hate his 🤬🤯😠😤ing CK builds, they are insane.

• Sad 1

With us, win or lose in kotc is not importan. We allway lose in weekend :D But all guys must try to win rank 10 gang fight all day. Gang fight is onlyway to be stronger. And it will show to all see how hard gamer try. I kick some guy, its made us so weak. But they r too lazy. We can keep lazy member :) and i think kotc play for fun. We don revice smt from kotc :)