Sign in to follow this  
Darkshot

Dark shot.

58 posts in this topic

Just now, Darkshot said:

Join me and u will see. I want to try our gang is our family :)

Love to.  PM for a quote

My gang name is DARK SHOT

we try 1k1 tropies per 3days :)

Game for fun. But nood and lazy cant be stay...

Funny and friendly. I like our gang become our family :)

If smtime enemy so strong... send picture and we help member. This game many way to win but not yet kill them 

Screenshot_20180323-014737.png

19 hours ago, KittyKitty said:

Love to.  PM for a quote

I thought you were going to join my gang!

You can't be in both!

19 minutes ago, Darkshot said:

He can, bro :) he use 2 phone and play 2 acc in 2 gang :D . By this way u can join my gang too 

Why would anyone wish to join a gang at the bottom of the list?

Hey man, no need to be rude about it. Some people just have good intuition about which gangs will be climbing the ranks.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Artitk said:

Hey man, no need to be rude about it. Some people just have good intuition about which gangs will be climbing the ranks.

You are right, I was rude, I am sorry.  Game can get fustrating at times, no need to lash out.

• Like 1

See how we do with 8 men guys :) we still have 30 hours to get more tropies in this time. 

10k not too hard with all gang. But do u know why my member not leaft to other gang. Cause we r team. We r hardly and funny :)

If u r hard gamer and want one home, my gang is best choice for u. I had been cread one gang. And easy in top 10. Now we rebuild new home. Come with us. If u want to be more stronger :)

Screenshot_20180325-093617.png

What is your mean when u say discord? R u been in my gang? I think no. We r new gang. To day my gang is 1 week old. Dont talk smt u dont know bro. Lol. Can u find some gang with 8 men come to top 100 like us? 8 men can do it, 8 men and no one leave gang...what is discord? 

U might think after say something u dont know bro :))

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Darkshot said:

What is your mean when u say discord? R u been in my gang? I think no. We r new gang. To day my gang is 1 week old. Dont talk smt u dont know bro. Lol. Can u find some gang with 8 men come to top 100 like us? 8 men can do it, 8 men and no one leave gang...what is discord? 

U might think after say something u dont know bro :))

Um......... I normally defend you and all, but all he said was that there are more users on discord than there are in this forum, so it's better to advertise this gang here.

I do give credit though for doing so well with only 8 people.

Yep. One week. We all together and try hard. And now how we get... not bad in 22nd :) come with us to be stronger :) see ya.

Screenshot_20180329-184801.png

Screenshot_20180329-184826.png

Screenshot_20180329-190356.png

Impressed, well done, the 8 man performance has to be a unofficial record.

Since capping bought in by Zeptolab it has become much harder to get big scores. You have a highly motivated core of players looking at those screenshots, fair amount of gem spend on resets.

Zak Attack

Sorry ,but got to call you on this.......

”come be stronger”?

And you also posted “ no one left Gang yet, we are a team/ family”. Not an exact quote but general drift.

Well your front screen to gang says.....

275 per day by anyway

so should be come and spend money and no one has left Gang because you kick everybody who don’t spend cash.

Understand what has to be done to be a top 10 gang, I was in one called trainspotting, but don’t BS on your posts to newbies looking for gangs to join.

Say it as it is when you post on forum, 275 a day need only apply!

Quite rightly have been pulled up on this statement and I went over the top so I would like to apologize.

My point I was trying to make is please post 275 Minimum requirement so potential recruits know what to expect.

It is not intended to be a criticism of having that requirement, was quite willing and happy to be in a gang that had the same requirement myself before I started my current gang.

Peace Out

many gamer think so hard with 275 per day. Lose so much gems to do that. But in my gang, we talk about way to play, i tell my member  how to plays better, the way we get more gem... thats why hard gamer come back and stay with us :) like i allway say: if u r hard gamer, come with us to be stronger :)

1 month 11 days. 6 week. We try so hard. And we can be stronger. Hard gamer, come with us :)

Screenshot_20180511-093753.png