Connor

New Prestige 50

16 posts in this topic

If you have heard, there is a new Easter update. With this update, the prestige cap went from 40 to 50!  Why does anyone need this? I am only at Prestige 1, and been here for a couple months, so how does anybody get to prestige 50?

Here is some QUICK MATH:

If you start from scratch, to prestige, there are 24 stages, each taking 2 days, for 50 prestiges

So 24 * 2 * 50 = 2400 days, or approximately 6 and a half years.

You might think this topic is dumb, but I just noticed this when I was bored. Kind of sad there was no new UL parts.

You forgot instant promotes, it is pretty easy to get through a prestige within a week for money spenders, so a year which is just about how long CATS has been out divided by 7 gives you 52 prestiges. Instant promotions and money spenders are the reason 

I would guess that 2 weeks per prestige with 24h championship is doable without spending...so about 2 years for 50 prestige...only while you get there it will be about 100 prestige :D

I'm prestige 20, I guess I've been playing for 3 years? There are definitely people much higher than I already. P.S. It also gives the big spenders a reason to spend.....

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tea said:

I'm prestige 20, I guess I've been playing for 3 years? There are definitely people much higher than I already. P.S. It also gives the big spenders a reason to spend.....

Did you play the beta version? Backyard battles? Cats has only been out for less then a year!🤨🤔

22 hours ago, NotANewb said:

Did you play the beta version? Backyard battles? Cats has only been out for less then a year!🤨🤔

Lol, thanks for reinforcing my point.

Wait.

So we have this hater who says:

On March 27, 2018 at 11:46 PM, Tea said:

Yes, that's true, but I have a solution that I will post in a topic... Right now!

Then an argument:

On March 28, 2018 at 5:32 PM, NotANewb said:

Thank you.

And this:

2 hours ago, Tea said:

Lol, thanks for reinforcing my point.

How? How did he reinforce your point? And what point? That it gives the spenders a reason to spend? Fair enough on that, but how does the game being out for less than a year prove your point?

I'm shocked I have to explain this but.....the original poster said it would take 6.5 years to get to prestige 50, I'm prestige 20, therefore by those numbers it would have taken me almost 3 years to achieve this level of prestige. Which thus proves how wrong his calculation already is.

17 minutes ago, Tea said:

I'm shocked I have to explain this but.....the original poster said it would take 6.5 years to get to prestige 50, I'm prestige 20, therefore by those numbers it would have taken me almost 3 years to achieve this level of prestige. Which thus proves how wrong his calculation already is.

He didn't factor in insta promoting.

Oh, I get it now, should have been obvious! You were countering the OP I saying how off his/her calculations are! Not saying you have played for 3 years, but saying if his calculations were correct, you have been playing for three years, which you haven't 

Edited by NotANewb

Not quite 😂

The ANNIVERSARY UPDATE is today.

The ANNIVERSARY of the launch of CATS THE GAME is still 8 days away on 19 April. 

Prepare yourself for one helluva party then 🎈 🎉 

On 3/26/2018 at 9:24 PM, Connor said:

You might think this topic is dumb, but I just noticed this when I was bored.

Not a dumb topic at all.  A whole cat life consumed by the p50 journey.