Sign in to follow this  
catwop

bets rules!

3 posts in this topic

Bets is a mode in C.A.T.S which you bet the car you want.If you win ,you'll get a few bonuses to the thing you bet,If you lose the thing you bet will dissapear so make sure to pick the best answer!

There are two bet places one is normal and one is metal . normal bets are between two chaimpionship stage 3 cars and metal is in stage 8

In normal you just need to bet one part

But in metal you need to bet three parts so be MORE careful betting in metal stage

feel free to post right or wrongs bellow!

P.S:normal and metal are only make up names but I'm sure that you know what I mean!LOL

The normal get is called a quick bet and a metal get is called a long bet. Later on in the game (maybe prestige 5) you unlock super bet, which runs for 12 hours with one slot and you can get 12 or 20% bonus. You can also use cat paws to unlock another quick and long bet, get more betting slots for each, and get higher bonuses if you win the bets

Quick bet:

1 slot each that gives 1 or 3% if you win, also possible to get 2% if bet is close. Usually harder to choose who to bet on because low attack and high health gives a lot of room for one opponent to flip or do something unpredictable.

Reward % is upgradable, number of slots is upgradable, number of quick bets can be upgraded to 2.

Long Bet:

3 slots each that gives 6 or 10% if you win, also possible to get (I think) 8% if bet is close. Usually not too hard to decide who to get on because attack is pretty closeto half the health. 

Reward % is upgradable, number of slots is upgradable, number of quick bets can be upgraded to 2.

Super bet: 

1 slot each that gives 12 or 20% if you win, not sure how much when betting is close. Usually easiest to decide on because one side is more powered then the other by a lot.

Add on if you got more information, it doesn't have to be more then a sentence :) 

Edited by NotANewb