ZakAttack

Are Bets Dead?

23 posts in this topic

“Time is fleeting”....... or at least it is now concerning betting.

There was a time where I very much enjoyed “harvesting” parts and betting on them to build up maximum bonus. Then the thrill where I could combine several of these “spit and polished” parts for a pimped up tank before moving up a level and start again.  But alas, since update, I find there is no time to build my parts up and combine them anymore. Us poor kittens are in such a rush to level up that betting has been forgotten about just like that mouse I chased under the dresser last week.

So until a u-turn from Zeptolab on forced promoting through the championship league there will be no more betting from me.

Unless of course the stink gets so bad that they may have to revisit it!

Zak Attack

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZakAttack said:

“Time is fleeting”....... or at least it is now concerning betting.

There was a time where I very much enjoyed “harvesting” parts and betting on them to build up maximum bonus. Then the thrill where I could combine several of these “spit and polished” parts for a pimped up tank before moving up a level and start again.  But alas, since update, I find there is no time to build my parts up and combine them anymore. Us poor kittens are in such a rush to level up that betting has been forgotten about just like that mouse I chased under the dresser last week.

So until a u-turn from Zeptolab on forced promoting through the championship league there will be no more betting from me.

Unless of course the stink gets so bad that they may have to revisit it!

Zak Attack

Good point, but super part bonuses are generally worthless anyway.

20 hours ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

worthless? seriously? lol The biggest problem has been the increase in gems required to recover a loss, it's out of control.

1 hour ago, Tea said:

worthless? seriously? lol The biggest problem has been the increase in gems required to recover a loss, it's out of control.

True, but I say worthless because the bonuses are never want you want. If they ARE what you want, however, they are overpowered.

22 hours ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

it used to be fun to farm items then run small bets to see what the bonus would be. But now you're limited to so few chests a day it makes it impossible to even bother. You basically have to get lucky at this point....

1 minute ago, Tea said:

it used to be fun to farm items then run small bets to see what the bonus would be. But now you're limited to so few chests a day it makes it impossible to even bother. You basically have to get lucky at this point....

Limited to so few chests a day? What do you mean? If you mean lack of ads, I get like the usual 20 per day, so you're probably an unlucky one...

19 minutes ago, Tea said:

and it was unlimited ads per day before the 20, that's quite the cut.....and quite the limitation.

Not for me it wasn't, you're not the only person here you know. I do admit unlimited ads would be a win-win for zeptolab and the players, but apparently it's the companies who supply the ads' fault.

Edited by DabbingCuttlefish

it was in fact unlimited ads, if it didn't offer you one, you just had to go do a battle and come back, then they were back.

13 minutes ago, Tea said:

it was in fact unlimited ads, if it didn't offer you one, you just had to go do a battle and come back, then they were back.

I almost never had unlimited ads.

I've always had unlimited ads until just very recently. Which really sucks after you prestige and don't have any parts. And the parts you do get all suck.

I don't really like the betting system. It's just too risky. Therefore I would always put not so good parts just in case I lose them, I won't be as devastated. I also think that they should make it so that recovering parts don't involve gems, instead they should have coins.

Betting is a skill, it should be risky. If you make it way too easy, it's just a place to buff your parts. If you take this away then the game will be even less skill based. Making you use coins just takes away the risk, because coins are easy to come by. 

I am super bummed, it appears no one in this thread ever watched the PlayWithJay livestreams, especially when Jay quoted Kitty Kitty's rules for betting.

Rule #1;  You can double or more the gold coins Uncle Tony gives you for worthless parts.  As long as your betting is above 70%, you will have more resources betting, even if you loose parts along the way,

Rule #2;  Never bet when machines are equiped with boosters, backpedals or repulse.  The stronger gadget on both left and right is unknown, and odds are 50/50.  Poor odds.

Rule 3;  The 10, 20, 30 gems some gamers use to cover lost bets, is usally better spent opening a few crates when a last second boost is needed.  Toolboxes still drop.

4 minutes ago, KittyKitty said:

Rule #2;  Never bet when machines are equiped with boosters, backpedals or repulse.  The stronger gadget on both left and right is unknown, and odds are 50/50.  Poor odds.

Unless they haven’t reached a prestige. 

1 hour ago, Remester said:

Unless they haven’t reached a prestige. 

The machines appearing in bets are random.  Bet on boosers, backpedals or repulses, you will have less than 50% win ratio.  Your choice

I was gonna point that out, def 60%. 

Well as I started this thread should proberly modifiey it and point out that the new magic bonus parts on types breathes some life in to the previously thought dead mouse under the dresser. The stink has no bearing on the fore mentioned mouse personal hygiene and is merely a coincidence. Wether it will make a full recovery is yet to be seen......... time will tell.

11 hours ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

As long as your betting is above 70%? Sorry if I cannot game, but isn't the limit 60?

You miss understand. 

Betting win ratio.

A 50/50 coinflip, horrible odds

Craps with a 46% expected win ratio, almost a fair game, but the longer you play, the more the house keeps.

• Like 1

I personally would more bets than I lose. Sometimes the machines behave unexpectedly, but you can usually tell from the configuration which one will win, which one will tip in the beginning. There isn't always a clear advantage, but patience is key. Wait for the fight you know will win and put your parts on that one. Takes longer, but makes being more worthwhile IMO.

• Like 1

I found that generally with patience you are gonna get the outcome mostly right once you have played the game for a while. But nevertheless there is always that one result you don’t see coming! You need gems in reserve if you gonna be serious about increasing bonus on magic items through betting. I still think with the trophy block element, and even though we have these new generic magic items with big bonuses applied to Bodies/Attack/Defense, that betting is not what it once was.......it’s a bit better now.........but only a little. I have quickly merged/sold some of the parts I got from anniversary box because there stats (with betting) could not keep up with my bots progress. Interested if anyone else is finding this the same? 

I probably would if the game would stop giving me players who spam and have shotguns. I’m trying to win fairly with a lifter and a magic forklift but it’s almost impossible. I also wish I had a good double rocket.

yes i agree man. the betting process has made it tough on us humans. We who think we have complete control over the +++++bonuses that improve our builds. Yes it has become a rush rush job. i think a group of superior laid back individuals should invest some time to create a laid back operating system platform server. Of we should use different animal characters. For Example Many Animals , not just ONE. One is boring! Suggestion , i think c.a.t.z. should have the options of choosing individual servers that have the Idea of the humans in mind. After all we have our own personal lifes we can't be online 24?7. I am very Disappointment Phased  in the new many updates over the last 2 years. the ones that spend an intervals of time playing @/cats crash arena turbo stars/where has the fun atmosphere GONE :-(.

Edited by MRPOPPY
left out the word have. basic principals of a correct sentence of the English Language in the United States.
  • Thanks 1