Sergio

Who to know what % you will get?

8 posts in this topic

Like I want my blade who has no bonus,  to have a boulder bonus so I bet on a boulder. When the bet finished, The bonus I got was on a sneaky. How can I know the bonus it will get so this won't happen again?

48 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Like I want my blade who has no bonus,  to have a boulder bonus so I bet on a boulder. When the bet finished, The bonus I got was on a sneaky. How can I know the bonus it will get so this won't happen again?

It has nothing to do with builds you bet on...just if you win detail you bet will get total random bonus...mostly not useful...sometimes very...pure luck...and you can't control it

Edited by SeniorSSS

Zeptolab posted on Facebook that for the anniversary update, they are somehow making it so that there is some sort of universal bonus that you can CHOOSE to apply on a part for a short period of time

Edit: Here is a screenshot of the post 

83413543-70AB-43FE-BAB1-327DF89C7662.jpeg

Edited by NotANewb
  • Like 1

Yeah, that's a thing in the new update. You can get % damage for all weapons, % health on all wheels, etc. Pretty cool but seems really good with good accessories (something like a legendary % damage for lifter).