ZakAttack

Try before you Buy

53 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, KittyKitty said:

Perhaps I am a bit out of line, and overstepping the hijacking, but I may have identified a source of your fustration.  Priorities are wrong.

It should be God, Country, then Gang

Even though we are a multi national, multi faith gang I can confirm it is definently Gang Comes First.

GANG UPDATE

Now in district 6, our last opponents where top 40 and we beat them. It was a close fight and caused us to drop out of top 100 (Just by my calculations) We are still 2 short for CK Players. 3 builds and silver need only apply. 

Visit our website...........

nonprestigers.simplesite.com

Its going through a rewrite, particularly City Kings section but will give you a very good idea as to who we are (try before you buy).

We don’t kick gang members everyday, this is a rebuilding phase as we lost a lot of players who quit game when trophy block came in. We  have evolved as a result and have moved from gang fights only to City Kings focus (We joined the CK party late).

REMEMBER, winning is great, but it’s better when shared with people you like. 

Need CK players! Still looking for 2 players + 2 players who,have dropped out because they don’t want to play CK. We are playing with 21 players and in top 100. Help us climb the ranks, we need silver rated UL bots and 3 of them please.

check our newley redeveloped website so you can get a feel for who we are, how we work and what are aims are...............

Big jump up the league, we beat yet another opponent with stronger builds then us because we out maneuvered them. We have a solid CK template and we have generals over the whole 24 hours responding to every shift in game play. And this was with 21 members.

See our website for more on who we are and how we play........

We are a social, active, friendly and motivated gang looking to finish the rebuild off our team. PM or email me from website if you would like to join.

On 4/24/2018 at 7:37 AM, KittyKitty said:

Perhaps I am a bit out of line, and overstepping the hijacking, but I may have identified a source of your fustration.  Priorities are wrong.

It should be God, Country, then Gang

Let me tell u a story about our leader. Once our tiger ask God mercy for skip a CK match. God forgive him and the next day, ZakAttack kick him out of our gang.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Transcotique said:

Let me tell u a story about our leader. Once our tiger ask God mercy for skip a CK match. God forgive him and the next day, ZakAttack kick him out of our gang.

As amusing as this is TRANS, may I point out this actually never happened! I would not want our gang to be labeled as kick happy. We nurture our little kittens at Non PresTigers, and then they grow up to be Tigers. To many top gangs get to result driven and kick members for a slight dip in performance or the fact they have a life and other commitments.

Hey Zak

I was scrolling through the City Kings leaderboard after our fifth straight loss since the new update 🙁

Checked and double checked .. couldn’t see your gang anywhere in the top 100 list. You were #55 only a few days ago! What’s happened?

Yours truly

Grandpa Phil (Fellow Foxes 🦊 .. currently ranked #10 in City Kings)

”Losing is character building” 

Now now Phil, play nice, let’s not ruin what has been a nice vibe on this thread!

1) We lack player numbers in gang.

Have found recruitment from forum has dried up, players coming in on public profile are not interested in posting hi, let alone visit a website and spend a whooping 15 mins to read some text!

2) Suddenly our opponents where so very much more powerful then ours.

Seems all our opponents are min Prestige 10 and have bots quite regularly twice as powerful as our own. We are used to being the weaker gang in City Kings, but strategies and ability to respond to play in game time won us many a battle we should have lost on paper. Alas when your opponents crap out bullets you fire at them and take out all 3 bots with barely a scratch you begin to feel the kitten you are.

3) New Heal Option

I actuallty think this has potential if they just removed the buying with gem option. But an instant heal for a bot that by some miracle you have managed to take down is a bit of a kick in the teeth.

We knew we where punching way above our weight and to a point the bubble would burst but was not expecting quite the role reversal that’s happening at moment. Much praise must go to our gallant gang members who have kept a good humor and continue to fight against the formidable odds that present themselves at the moment. In meantime we will remain philosophical and await for a beatable opponent to come a long!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It’s not me .. it’s Zeptolab who have ruined the vibe on this thread .. in our gang .. and in many other gangs who were previously enjoying City Kings a lot 🙁

I was just genuinely interested in what had happened to your gang? We’re on exactly the same path .. just at a slower pace because of our different starting positions when the 27 April update struck!

We have managed only 5 matches in 7 days since the update .. losing all 5 by a huge margin. We have now been waiting over 19 hours for our next opponents to be selected!

Until paid healing and the new matchmaking system are scrapped, City Kings will continue to be the dream game that Zeptolab turned into a nightmare 👻 

PS Everything you said above applies to Fellow Foxes 🦊 too .. peace out ✌️ 

4 hours ago, Phil said:

It’s not me .. it’s Zeptolab who have ruined the vibe on this thread .. in our gang .. and in many other gangs who were previously enjoying City Kings a lot 🙁

I was just genuinely interested in what had happened to your gang? We’re on exactly the same path .. just at a slower pace because of our different starting positions when the 27 April update struck!

We have managed only 5 matches in 7 days since the update .. losing all 5 by a huge margin. We have now been waiting over 19 hours for our next opponents to be selected!

Until paid healing and the new matchmaking system are scrapped, City Kings will continue to be the dream game that Zeptolab turned into a nightmare 👻 

PS Everything you said above applies to Fellow Foxes 🦊 too .. peace out ✌️ 

No offense taken by me Phil, I was attempting to be humorous!

Closest win ever!

we have broken the mini losing streak, yet again we are paired up with opponents with much stronger builds, but tactics and teamwork won through. 

Where are all the stray kittens at, we have not 1, not 2 but 3 new homes for you.

Webpage: nonprestigers.simplesite.com

Facebook: Non PresTigers

and now, our latest bit of real estate...................

Discord: https://discord.gg/4c84uKV

Join, help make us stronger.

34D66EA9-165F-468A-80A7-6418791508F6.png

3 slots available, have been for days and days, where as all the recruits gone? Need Prestige 3 kitten with min 3 CK builds at silver level.

We have our own website

We have a Discord Page

and we are on Facebook

We have tried and tested tactics on CK that keeps getting us wins against opponents much stronger then us.

We need some Muscle!

Webpage: nonprestigers.simplesite.com

Facebook: Non PresTigers

and now, our latest bit of real estate...................

Discord: https://discord.gg/4c84uKV

Join, help make us stronger.

STILL running without full team of CK players.

At time of posting we are 77th in CK league and in District 7. We are very organised, very tactically aware and most importantly we are social and friendly. Are City Kings strategies are working very well and we constant beat teams with much stronger builds. Our last battle we beat a team min Prestige 10 to join. Our current ck opponent is min 15 Prestige to join.(we are winning). We need muscle to push the gang to the next level. There has to be some higher Prestige players out there looking for a new home!!!!! 

Vist our Discord Page and have a chat: https://discord.gg/QMVr8Gc

Or visit our website

Or facebook

Non PreTigers

No commitment expected, have a look/chat and make your own mind up

Thanks for reading  

Edited by ZakAttack

Frankly I give in! I clearly don’t understand the active player numbers to prestige ratio of players out there!?

Statisically I don’t understand why recruiting P3 and above players is such a ball ache? I’m happy for people to point out to me reasons why Kittens would not join Non PresTigers. In meantime here are some reasons why I think kittens should be wanting to join us.

1) We are a top 100 in City Kings - we should be around the 50’s but we deliberately minimize our winning score to stop climbing so high up the league that we get top 30 Monster gangs.

2) We are highly organized - We have a Discord Page, our own website and Facebook page

3) We have proven successful CK Tactics Template - Vast majority of our gang are Prestige 2 & 3 Kittens, we are clearly punching above our weight and are beating CK gangs packed full of Prestige 10+ players.

4) We DONT beat up our gang members - we are serious about CATS game but we understand kittens have a life outside of game. As long as you are a social and active player and  post on any of our multiple chats we don’t kick people for dips in gang fight trophies / CK activity.

5) Always get Gang Fights Box 5 - Our focus is now CK so only look for trophy score in Gang Fights over a 3 day cycle.

Pay us a visit, “try before you buy”, and maybe chat to you soon!

Discord Page: https://discord.gg/QMVr8Gc

Facebook: Non PresTigers

B39C51AD-D401-4011-85CB-8860FF0321D5.png

DEE30A4D-6862-47FD-8E73-0C6D9BDE21DA.png

We are currently in a CK battle with GANG BREAKER, they are ranked #28 in CK. With 8 hours left we are 6000 points ahead of them. There entry requirement is 50 Prestige. Ours is Prestige 3 and above!!!!

The majority off our gang is made up of Prestige 1 to 3............

Do the maths.......

I keep posting about how organized we are......

I refer people to our Website, our Discord Page, our Facebook Page.......

I point out how we consistently “ punch above our weight”

And yet we continue to struggle to attract new gang members?

WHY?

There is only so much I can do banging on about how social we are, how we have a solid CK Tactics template for winning, how those who join become part of a family that strives to succeed....

And what do we ask for?.......

NOT 825 trophies in Gang Fights!

NOT minimum riduclous Prestige “kick everyone’s arse” builds.

ALL we ask for is social, active and a desire to succeed.

EVERY top gang (top 100 ) wants 24/7 players.

we KNOW that kittens have a life outside of this game, you can have time off to see relatives, sit exams, have a social life, walk a dog (heavens forbid as a battle harden kitten!), Go to work, go and party, go on holiday and god knows what else..... all without fear of being kicked!

WE INVEST IN YOU, NO STUPID SHORT TERM “ LETS BURN THEM OUT AND TOSS THEM ASIDE” APPROACH.

We are all about the LONG TERM PLAN, Stay in the loop, invest in Non PresTigers and we will invest in you!

Help us improve, help us win, share your ideas, but more importantly be part of what I believe is a unique gang!

ITS NOT ABOUT PRESTIGE, ITS ABOUT GANG COMES FIRST

G.C.F

Edited by ZakAttack

Hi Zak Attack 

Non PresTigers And Fellow Foxes 🦊 have exactly the same philosophy 😀

Take lower prestige players who love the game, enjoy playing (but need a break to live as well) .. nurture them to become great players over the longer term .. and have fun now competing as well as we can.

That philosophy has made us one of the top gangs in CATS without any doubt!

And yet .. the destruction of City Kings by Zeptolab (who implemented the most inept update to a game that I have ever seen .. on 27 April) .. has made recruitment difficult for all gangs!

Perhaps .. one day .. we should merge our gangs .. or work together in other ways .. to become even better .. for the greater good of the game. We need more gangs in CATS with the same philosophy .. and if  our gangs do even better over time, it will demonstrate that this is the way to play CATS 😀

All the very best for a bright future 💡

Edited by Phil
  • Thanks 1

If you are Prestige 5 or above, Silver League or above and looking for a new gang and this does not make you want to join us then I don’t know what will...............

8DA504D1-F7F7-4335-9FB8-B8DD8011CCB7.png

GANGBREAKER are ranked #29 in CK League, they have a entry requirement of Prestige 50. Our gang is made up mainly of Prestige 1,2 and 3 members. We played this battle with 23 members active.

Edited by ZakAttack

We are now District 8, won 14 CK battles on the trot.

We are aiming to get 2nd anti-grav wheel from completing current District.

We are always on the look out for muscle, someone with with real strong builds to join our small but deadly unit with our CK Gang, the Wreckers (see website or discord for more info)

D8D3743C-6FC5-4EC0-9174-B0875B23470E.jpeg

So, we find ourselves near City Kings seasons end, Non PresTigers are in District 8, 2 wins away from District 9 and the second anti grav wheel. We are all but guaranteed a top 100 finish and a bonus 9 CK parts (We are currently ranked 63rd)

I believe we have an infrastructure that rivals most in top 100 but we are quite new to CK, started late and trying to make up for lost time. What we lack is some more powerful CK builds, we are looking for Prestige 5 (exceptions can be made), but must be social, active and use Discord. 

Please visit our Discord Page and say Hi, we are a friendly bunch and you will get a warm welcome.

DBBC1FD9-8D33-4067-9419-CAE74CA1D22E.jpeg

Guys

I thoroughly recommend Non PresTigers .. they are a very well organised gang .. and full of great guys 👍

So jump on board .. unless you are an incredibly strong, extremely active City Kings player (and even better if you have the wallet to heal and scout 10 to 20 times per match) .. in which case, you should VISIT Non PresTigers frequently .. but actually JOIN Fellow Foxes 🦊 

Grandpa Phil (Gang Leader)

Fellow Foxes 🦊 .. currently ranked 7th .. District 10 .. trying to hold on for dear life to 16 ultimate parts and a fancy gang logo that says we are a top 10 gang 😀

hmmmmmm, as much as I like the thumbs up Phil, if you could off stopped at ”so jump on board” that would of been fantastic!

I beleive District 10 trumps District 8 as does 16 CK parts trumps 9 CK parts.

You should look to start your own Recruitment Post!