ZakAttack

Try before you Buy

53 posts in this topic

I see a lot of teams recruiting and a lot of kittens looking for gangs. Understandably the big gangs in the leagues get a lot of these recruits because we all want to be part of a winning team. And yet these teams are always recruiting! Winning is an important part of being in a gang but the other important part is the social and fun part. 

Our gang, not my gang, are looking for active & social players who are a minimum of prestige 1 to be part of a team. We have goals but we don’t have egos, all the support a kitten could need is on offer to a gang member.

So why try before you buy?

Please visit our webpage so you can get a feel for what we are about and if you would be interested please contact me, thanks for reading.

nonprestigers.simplesite.com

• Thanks 1

Hey Zak, I’m looking for a gang. I’m 29 y/o. Prestige 6. I am in the second highest ultimate league tier so I contribute well to city kings. See pics :)

B3981885-1BE0-474E-B601-DFCED57FA280.png

955AD794-EBE5-42E0-8627-7834430E40D0.png

7DC2BAC4-2BB6-46CC-8C4F-B5202B18810D.png

7D2B7A33-2A70-4D5B-B60F-DA642B8F6FB8.png

712269B2-D3A9-4753-B0A6-DCC07642CB1F.png

Edited by OP_
  • Thanks 1

Hi OP,

Thanks for responding, those ultimates are beasts, let me know when your about and I’ll free up a slot for you..

Non PresTigers are still looking for 1 or 2 new gang members who are active and social in both gang fights and city Kings to complete our new look gang.

We unfortunately lost a few gang members after update so need members whom will play daily to help us rebuild.

Please look at our webpage for gang rules, tactics, tips & more..........

nonprestigers.simplesite.com.

It should give you a feel for the gang and maybe it will be something you would like to be a part off. If not then hopefully you found something useful for the 10 minutes off your time you spent looking.

Thanks for reading.

I know, same for me and Jimbo and according to Facebook lots of others....... they will fix it in due course, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Is there any slot available for me Zak ? Already browse through your website and i think i could fit in your gank. P6 and in gold league and most important im active in chat when online. I love my current gang but most of the member are what u called 'Ronin' in CK. Im looking for more 'serious' gang.
Note: I'll b available after they fixed all of this iOS crash madness.

Edited by Transcotique

Yes, please come on board, you are proactive and that is worth it’s weight in gold. At work, will be on game in about 3 hours. Will message you and free up a slot.

5 hours ago, Transcotique said:

It's my nap time, will b online in 8 hours and Ill keep up with this thread. Thx alot!

Space waiting for you, let me know if any issues joining.

Still an additional couple of slots open for new gang members.

I would like to bring the rebuilding of gang to an end sooner rather than later, we are not a habitual kicker of gang members. Just a serious rebuilding since update before update. Trying to recruit with a public profile in game has proven frustrating to say the least. Keep getting inactive members who don’t post on chat (hi would be something!)

Recruiting through the official cats forum has given the gang new members who are active and social and has proved invaluable.

so...........

please visit our website for a try before you buy feel for the gang, on it is all sorts of usuful and free info on gang fight tactics, combos, city kings and more.

we are a social, friendly and active gang in both gang fights and city kings.

Any stray kitty cats looking for a home?

Please read above posts and visit our gangs website...........

Still looking for a couple more kittens.

We do not have a minimum trophy requirement as with capping of trophies earnt per championship level has made it very difficult to guarantee consistent delivery. Have gained a couple of brillant gang members who where foolish kicked by there former gangs for this very reason.

All we ask is you are social and active, we play both gang fights and CK, we have a lot of banter and fun on chat, but we are serious in trying to achieve excellent results.

Visit the gang webpage, still under development, for an idea of who we are.

Hope to hear from you.

Still waiting on 2 more kittens, happy to extend this criteria to cats, old cats, tigers, pumas, lions, panthers, cheetahs and possibly small dogs as long as they can meow!

Early stages of district 5 in City Kings and could do with 6 more active bots. We win way more then we lose, can you help?

198 in gang fights with a few trophy blocked!

Social, Friendly, Active gang.

I’m thinking about joining, former #1 gang. Prestige 11. I’m more focused on CITY of Kings now rather then gang fights. 

• Thanks 1

Hi, please come aboard, active and social is all we look for.

Gang rules and general stratergies are on our gang website........

The website is under a rewrite with some finer points being tweaked. Will have this up and running next week. But will give you an idea of the gang we are. 

There is a free slot available as I type this....... jump on in mate (plus being nosy as I am tell me about yourself and former gang!)

So our gang has been fortunate to have join all of the above, TRANSCOTIQUE (Very Social!) OP (Short for Over Powered.......Aptly named) and CRYIIZ (Monster of City Kings). They have all fitted in amazingly to our gang and are all big presences on chat and tactics during City Kings. If any of this sounds like you then please call Nita to gang or look for us on game, we would like to hear from you.

PS: This is a thank you to the forum and what it allows in terms of recruiting, I doubt we would have ever got the same caliber from ramdon “drop ins” 

MAN! don’t expect you to “CALL NITA TO” gang, instead if you could CONTACT gang that would be great.........sorry

In meantime here is a little proof that we are doing ok......

0D980120-7235-40D8-ACBD-2E12F9D13A47.png

Sooooooo, getting a couple of experienced City Kings members is proving a tad difficult.

Maybe if I mention that Non PresTigers today broke in the top 100 at 96th position in th CK charts.

A brillant acheivement considering how late Non PresTigers joined the CK party and that a lot of the gangs we beat on paper have stronger bots then we do.

Gang Comes First, GCF, is our founding principle, come and join us.

2 hours ago, ZakAttack said:

Gang Comes First, GCF, is our founding principle, come and join us.

Perhaps I am a bit out of line, and overstepping the hijacking, but I may have identified a source of your fustration.  Priorities are wrong.

It should be God, Country, then Gang