EvenMadderMax

Update not working on ipad

37 posts in this topic

It loads game, I get a split second of the main screen, can make out confetti of all the colors of the rainbow falling, GONE, then back to my app screen and the while vicious cycle starts again.

27 minutes ago, ZakAttack said:

It loads game, I get a split second of the main screen, can make out confetti of all the colors of the rainbow falling, GONE, then back to my app screen and the while vicious cycle starts again.

Same here... 

8 hours ago, EvenMadderMax said:

Even a fresh install didn't work.

Yep.I deleted and reinstalled cats,with no hope.

Edited by Ihatedoublelaser
  • Sad 1

Yup, sadly that iOS version makes CATS crash, everyone with that version that I know of so far can't access CATS

I have this same problem too.  I’m on iOS 11.3 but It was working fine with all the new updates and all of a sudden it just wouldn’t load passed the loading screen.  

Edited by Beagzt

I am on 11.2.6 and it also happened to me. Tried everything I could think off and nothing fixed it. It is not only in 11.3

Don’t believe it’s IOS related. I’m running two different versions on my iPad, phone, and now tried to login on an android. It’s somehow account related which is weird. I can play the tutorial starting a new account on any device, once I attempt to load my real account it goes into boot mode again. 

As another posted mentioned above, I was fine for several hours after the latest update, then out of the blue I’m crashing at the load screen. 

Im sure it will be worked out soon- just wanted to share that it doesn’t look to be IOS related. 

One of my gang mates has two accounts and his alt which runs on iOS 9 runs perfectly but the main which runs on 11.3 crashes at the confetti

It ran fine for about 6 hrs after I updated, then it started the same thing.  Loads to the vehicle screen, then minimizes and reboots.  I am also on an iphone