Sign in to follow this  
Zasmo

app constantly crashes on OS Iphone 10 (x)

8 posts in this topic

This happens to me too.

However, if i create a new account, it won't crash. IDK if it's my account's problem or not?

5 minutes ago, FishBait said:

This happens to me too.

However, if i create a new account, it won't crash. IDK if it's my account's problem or not?

You are not alone brother coz I am with you. It went well last night after upgraded however it crashed this morning and last for all day.

I Just deleted the app and redownloaded, created a new account, finished the trial, linked to FB, switched back to the old account. BANG! Again and again.

And I believe we are not alone too.

I am using iPhone 6 and ios 9. 

So obviously there is nothing wrong with the phone or system, just the game.

3 hours ago, Zasmo said:

I try to open the app after the update and it just crashes. cannot change it

Yes, everyone i know running on iOS 11.2.6/11.3 experience this bug but i didnt know if creating new id would fix that and who would want to lose all the progress anyway ? I contacted support and all they said is that they aware of this issue and 'working hard' to fix it. The same thing said over n over everytime I post a problem. Lets just hope they fix it before the anniversary event over, I havent open that anniversary box ^^

6 minutes ago, Transcotique said:

Yes, everyone i know running on iOS 11.2.6/11.3 experience this bug but i didnt know if creating new id would fix that and who would want to lose all the progress anyway ? I contacted support and all they said is that they aware of this issue and 'working hard' to fix it. The same thing said over n over everytime I post a problem. Lets just hope they fix it before the anniversary event over, I havent open that anniversary box ^^

Nothing about the version

Mine is ios9 but still facing that issue

Anyway I haven't done anything for the anniversary event either damn