Remester

Having more slots

33 posts in this topic

I guess this is a forum game?

What would you make if you could have as many slots as you wanted?

(Please don't say "I want to put 7 double rockets on my car")

I would take a whale and put two lifters, a repulse and a booster on it.

I think it would be pretty amusing to attach like 7 backpedals to a titan, and watch it fly. Also putting enough lifters to pull your opponent out of the arena would be pretty funny.ย 

On a slightly different note, how would UL-specific items work with this topic? And just UL stuff in the championship?ย 

A stationary titan with 5 double rockets ๐Ÿš€ .. one blade ๐Ÿ—ก .. and one minigun ๐Ÿ”ซ

Sorry .. I had to step out for a moment .. I just got too excited!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™ve found that gadgets donโ€™t work very well when the body of the car theyโ€™re on is exploding after just one second ๐Ÿ˜‚

We all need our fantasies ๐Ÿ˜€

5 hours ago, Remester said:

I guess this is a forum game?

What would you make if you could have as many slots as you wanted?

(Please don't say "I want to put 7 double rockets on my car")

I would take a whale and put two lifters, a repulse and a booster on it.

I Would be like, Yo dude, get outta here.

9 minutes ago, Remester said:

I'm gonna add something to this: The parts can face backwards. So you can have, like, a minigun shooting behind you.

Not really required for my build .. double rockets ๐Ÿš€ shoot BOTH forward and behind you (which is why they tend to feature 90% of the time on OP builds) ๐Ÿ˜€

1 minute ago, Phil said:

Not really required for my build .. double rockets ๐Ÿš€ shoot BOTH forward and behind you (which is why they tend to feature 90% of the time on OP builds) ๐Ÿ˜€

Which is why you said the most unoriginal design ever....

hmm....

LMAO ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

The classic with minigun and lifter is hardly an ORIGINAL build DC .. there are at least two in every championship I fight ๐Ÿ˜€

Titans with double rockets are actually rarer .. simply because getting a decent double rocket is like prospecting for gold these days ๐Ÿ† .. takes a lot of patience!

8 hours ago, Phil said:

LMAO ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

The classic with minigun and lifter is hardly an ORIGINAL build DC .. there are at least two in every championship I fight ๐Ÿ˜€

Titans with double rockets are actually rarer .. simply because getting a decent double rocket is like prospecting for gold these days ๐Ÿ† .. takes a lot of patience!

Actually my build would theoretically be rarer because 2-slot classics are practically nonexistent.

Edited by DabbingCuttlefish
Also, language.

2 slot classics are as common as muck .. I think you meant 3 slot classics ๐Ÿ˜‚

2 hours ago, Phil said:

2 slot classics are as common as muck .. I think you meant 3 slot classics ๐Ÿ˜‚

You know what I meant....

ย 

-

Literally

It's

Flipping

Extremely

Incredibly

Seriouslyย 

Crazilyย 

Really

Understandably

Exactly

Largely

ย 

(obvious)

ย 

It is indeed obvious ๐Ÿ˜€

However, I have noticed over your many posts that math isnโ€™t your strong suit. Perhaps more time spent on math homework ๐Ÿ“š.. and a little less time on CATS .. would rectify this? ๐Ÿ˜‚

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

It is indeed obvious ๐Ÿ˜€

However, I have noticed over your many posts that math isnโ€™t your strong suit. Perhaps more time spent on math homework ๐Ÿ“š.. and a little less time on CATS .. would rectify this? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Actually I have a reputation in school for being really good at math.

Give me a 6th grade math problem! Lol. I'll try to post a not horrible looking picture of me solving it lol.

Edit: fine, 6th grade math example...

(+4)-(-5)

+4+5=9

Edited by DabbingCuttlefish

16 minutes ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

Actually I have a reputation in school for being really good at math.

Give me a 6th grade math problem! Lol. I'll try to post a not horrible looking picture of me solving it lol.

Math ability is relative to your age and grade .. thatโ€™s true!

To help both your math and CATS play, I will devise a CATS fight where you can pick the winner using math .. applied math problems are simply the best ๐Ÿ˜€

Back shortly with your math problem .. I just need to apply some advanced mathematics to determine when Fellow Foxes ๐ŸฆŠ is projected to win its 49th City Kings fight. This of course transitions us from district 7 to district 8 ๐Ÿ˜€

Actually .. perhaps you can help? Our opponents are losing influence points at the rate of 134 points per minute. They currently have 65,604 influence points remaining. How long (in hours and minutes) before we claim our 49th win?

Hint .. assume their loss rate continues (they have no chance of controlling or jointly controlling any areas for the remainder of the game). Also note that 134 points per minute = 8,040 points per hour.

Good luck!๐Ÿ˜€

Sure, answer away. I just did it (on paper, not with a calculator), so let's see if our answers match. I got 8 hours and 10 minutes. 8 hours and 9 mins would leave the other gang with 78 points left (I think), and you round up. So 8 hours 10 mins.ย 

Huh. I got 8 hours 8 minutes. Of course I'm in sixth grade, so I might be wrong. Mostly I do this in math class:

6x + 4 = 40

6x + 4 + -4 = 40 + -4

6xย =ย 36

6ย  ย = 6

{xIx = 6}

How come we started doing math because of Phil's opinion of DC's math skills?

BTW I have two new cars:

1. A boulder with six bigfoots all around it, three blades, and four boosters. Basically the ultimate bouncy boulder.

2. The Death Star. You take 57 weapon slots and put them in the same place, and put lasers on it. And it's a boulder. Because it's round.ย 

Edited by Remester
Spelling is important.

I mean, I'm in eigth grade so we aren't that far apart. Math is fun though, I do some stupid things with math when I'm bored, like doubling numbers on and on. Right now I'm at 106,959,318,719,906,198,769,152.

Anyways, what I did in the math was 8,040 (how many points lost in an hour) * 8, which is the most amount of 8,040s you can fit into 65,604.

You end up having a remainder of 1284. You lose 143 points per minute, so I multiplied it by 9 because 10 was too much. 143 * 9 is 1206, so you get a remainder of 78.

Because there'd a remainder, you add one to the minute, which gives you 10 minutes. (I'm doing this to see why we got different answers)ย ย 

30 minutes ago, Angela said:

I mean, I'm in eigth grade so we aren't that far apart. Math is fun though, I do some stupid things with math when I'm bored, like doubling numbers on and on. Right now I'm at 106,959,318,719,906,198,769,152.

Anyways, what I did in the math was 8,040 (how many points lost in an hour) * 8, which is the most amount of 8,040s you can fit into 65,604.

You end up having a remainder of 1284. You lose 143 points per minute, so I multiplied it by 9 because 10 was too much. 143 * 9 is 1206, so you get a remainder of 78.

Because there'd a remainder, you add one to the minute, which gives you 10 minutes. (I'm doing this to see why we got different answers)ย ย 

That's exactly what I did haha