Platinum

Stuck, no parts, struggling

16 posts in this topic

They sit in the championship for a long time and don’t promote so their gang does well and they get lots of stuff.

Platinum - unfortunately, until you get past Prestige 3, you'll be victim of the Lifter gadget.  You can only jump the Lifter setups, as they will beat your straight attack melee designs almost all of the time unless our firepower is huge.

Id recommend putting in a Sneaky Single Backpedal w/Double Roocket Jumper (Weapon on left, Gadget on top configuration) or a Boulder Double Backpedal w/Slicer (Slicer on Right and no wheels).  Both designs hit from the rear and hit often if no shotgun hits them (Minigun doesn't impact trajectory enough to be an issue).  For now, avoid jumpers with Boosters, as the damage taken on the way forward it's too much to take - hence why you use Backpedal Jumpers.

Also, from the looks of it, all your cars are under powered in damage dealing.  If you don't coin the game, I'd suggest using the quick fights to get boxes and put 3 crowns on 4 of them before you cash them in (by viewing ads or just starting the clock on them).  At this should get you a good flow of at least 4-8 free three crown brown boxes or at least 3 three crown purple boxes a day.   This extra stuff should give you the items you need to compete for the 6 top positions needed for advancement.  So at least till mid-Gold, get 1-2 solid back jumpers and 1 heavy Brawler (i.e. 2x Double Rocket with 100x Gadget on a Surfer or Whale).  

The strategy of 2 Jumpers and a Brawler will allow you to counter the heavy brawlers of the pay-to-win crowd and let you "condition" the other 14 pilots you fight.  I place the weaker of the Jumpers in the fight while I am away, this bot can typically best 5-10 of all the bots outright and most of the time those 5-10 will be the top brawlers in the 1-6th position.  If you leave that jumper in until the last hour of the challenge, you'll frequently find that the top pilots have adjusted to handle your jumper ---- which allows you to throw in your heavy Brawler on the last hour to fight setups that are using Shotguns or Double Rockets (the counter to Jumpers - but one that is a compromise against pure frontal assault setup).  I took a 3 Star Military Classic with a 160% boost on double rockets (knob front, sticky tire or Bigfoot rear, repulsor on the nose) all the way to carbon 21 by just leading till the last hour with a backpedal jumper.  In the end, you can't fight both designs with just one setup, so you can sneak into the top 6 places easy with this strategy.  This is the cheapest way I've found to get through the rounds with sub-standard equipment,

14 hours ago, Platinum said:

I don't have money to buy stuff neither a box so all I'm gets g is green plus that's all I have

Kyle,

You seriously need to watch CATS youtube pre-recorded livestreams and watch Uncle Pony demonstrate exactly how you are supposed to be playing this game.  Drop 2,000 to 5,000 gems every half hour.  You still end up with the wrong parts, but its fun.  Right?

Edited by KittyKitty

Would you stop it about how I play I don't tell you all how to play plus I've already insulted his videos its a piece of garbage

1 hour ago, Platinum said:

Would you stop it about how I play I don't tell you all how to play plus I've already insulted his videos its a piece of garbage

Kyle,

After nearly 12 months of free to play fun, the developers have done everything possible to remove this gaming experience.  

1.  Championships:  They can fill up very slowly, be filled with overpowered cars like your example, or get a stream of the hackers who instant promote right in front of you because game allows cheating.   Without spending gems, its to easy to get stuck for weeks because gangfights go dark, and only so many parts from crates and sponsor supplies.

2.  League:  It takes a long time just so all your cars have wheels.  Even longer to have 3 that can go 20/20.  But without gems, its super hard to stay near the top.

3.  City Kings aka Kings of the City:  In district 1, this is super fun.  A gang that shows up will win.  But the fun goes away, the 24/7 is exhausting, and in higher districts, gems cost is shocking.

You are not alone in your unfavorable feeling about the last two updates.  Many gamers have just let game go.  Done

On 5/17/2018 at 3:04 PM, Platinum said:

I don't have a wealthy bank account to buy boxes or gems and the developers are ******** to remove the fun

Facts.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, larrybolton said:

To get good... you have to spend money. Sorry.

What a load of rubbish !

You are as clueless as Zeptolab .. if you really believe that. Please tell me you were only joking 😂

to be a good game, you need to have a good balance of sources and sinks for whatever players need to play. (not gems... they allow modification of the source / sink

In this game, the commodity is parts/bodies. Until recently, the game was fairly well balanced. you could gem an edge, but that was not 100% required. 

with the removal of the sponsor boxes and the reduction in the parts received, they have cut the source... this is not sustainable