SimeaseKitten

(-:-) New Wheel (-:-) (+) Ice Wheels (+)

7 posts in this topic

|Ice Wheels|

Overview

The concept is pretty simple. The wheels won’t work, but movement is very slippery. When ever you machine would be hit by a repulse, it would slide in the opposite direction. Repulses can’t knock you off the ground. The wheels would melt after 10 seconds has passed, meaning there would be no wheels after it melts.

Stats

Health: Medium

Size: Exact size of a Bigfoot 

Type: Wheel

Appeance: Looks exactly like a big foot (Appearnce of Big Foot depends on color star rating), but has a icy texture. When wheels melt, a puddle of water appears where it melted.

That is all! Please comment and suggust so I can improve this!

Edited by SimeaseKitten
  • Haha 1

Cool concept, but if they were the size of a bigfoot, then you could most definitely get flipped (because the top of your vehicle is probably above where the repulse is, knocking your build upwards). If they were smaller, it would work better. 

On 5/15/2018 at 5:12 PM, Angela said:

Cool concept, but if they were the size of a bigfoot, then you could most definitely get flipped (because the top of your vehicle is probably above where the repulse is, knocking your build upwards). If they were smaller, it would work better. 

Aye, I don’t think I stated my statement correctly. Basically ze vechile is immune to repulses on the side where the ice wheels are on. Think of it as slippery weights, making you harder to pull up or lift up, but moving left and right way more faster and slippery.

Thanks for feedback!

So it could be like when people decide they will lick a car or something in the winter, and their tongue sticks to it from being frozen.

20 hours ago, Remester said:

So it could be like when people decide they will lick a car or something in the winter, and their tongue sticks to it from being frozen.

Nye, as the wheels don’t really stick but have a bunch of weight.

On 5/19/2018 at 12:33 PM, SimeaseKitten said:

Nye, as the wheels don’t really stick but have a bunch of weight.

Oh.

On 5/19/2018 at 1:07 PM, Platinum said:

I have a wheel idea I'd like to share

What is it?