Meow York

10 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, GeneralGuy said:

Did the creators makes a city related to Meows

like Pennsylvania

it’s gonna be...

Reveal hidden contents

Meowsylvania

1. Actually the name is Mew York .. not Meow York. Check it out next time you’re playing City Kings 😀

2. Of course we don’t know yet, but I suspect Zeptolab will be taking us on a tour of famous cities around the world 🌍 

3. The famous French capital of Purris is likely to be next .. with the task of climbing up 10 levels of the Eiffel Tower likely to be our next assignment 😂

4. My money is then on South Africa’s famous Cattown .. but we’ll have to wait and see?

Hopefully, before any of this happens, Zeptolab will actually fix City Kings .. and make it enjoyable to play again!

2 hours ago, GeneralGuy said:
  Hide contents

Meowsylvania

That's pretty funny

i don't know zeptolab will add more cities to invade when your gang invaded meow york will add more?

35 minutes ago, WubbyWubby said:

i don't know zeptolab will add more cities to invade when your gang invaded meow york will add more?

I would love to answer your question .. if only I had any idea what this sentence actually means 😂

2 hours ago, Phil said:

I would love to answer your question .. if only I had any idea what this sentence actually means 😂

He's essentially saying that when more gangs have finished the current city *never* zeptolab will add more cities.

On 16/05/2018 at 7:18 PM, Phil said:

1. Actually the name is Mew York .. not Meow York. Check it out next time you’re playing City Kings 😀

What :o

Mew is a Pokémon https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mew_(Pokémon)

you are kidding the city name is Mew York, Mew is from pokémon franchise and the name has changed?

Wow did the developers didn't watched pokémon and she changed the name, i think the developers doesn't know pokémon

On 5/22/2018 at 9:06 AM, GeneralGuy said:

you are kidding the city name is Mew York, Mew is from pokémon franchise and the name has changed?

Wow did the developers didn't watched pokémon and she changed the name, i think the developers doesn't know pokémon

Here is proof that the city name is indeed Mew York ..

The sign below clearly says .. MEW YORK DISTRICT 9

I thought the next city may be PURRIS .. but now I favour MEWCOW because Zeptolab are based in Moscow. Also Zeptolab is such a cow of a company that MEWCOW is an entirely appropriate name for the next City 😀

74D5CA77-681D-495A-8BE5-35FCFD590F94.thumb.png.55888643cf1b97650ed91cdb26087c69.png

• Thanks 1

On 21/05/2018 at 8:06 PM, GeneralGuy said:

i noticed that too everybody knows mew the pokémon

the reason is "the developers "zeptolab" doesn't know mew and the pure reference is the developers changed the name to "mew york" without knowing mew "the pokémon"

the funny quote "OMG didn't you know mew please guys change the name to the actual name "meow york"" that's pretty funny?

hopely the developers will know mew at the next time :)

22 minutes ago, Green_Cat said:

i noticed that too everybody knows mew the pokémon

the funny quote "OMG didn't you know mew please guys change the name to the actual name "meow york"" that's pretty funny?

hopely the developers will know mew at the next time :)

Sadly, Zeptolab developers know “diddly squat” about most things .. specially about developing fair, close competitions .. that are exciting and interesting for their players!

Clearly, this inaugural round of City Kings should have had a city called ..

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW (WE’RE GOING TO CHANGE THE RULES HALF WAY THROUGH .. AND INTRODUCE THE CRAPPIEST MATCHMAKING AND PAID HEALING SYSTEMS IN GAMING HISTORY .. SO DON’T EVEN BOTHER TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY .. AND CERTAINLY DON’T SPEND A CENT ON THIS TOTAL JOKE OF A GAME MODE) YORK 😂😂😂

At least this city name would have conveyed some useful information to players 😀