Sign in to follow this  
Lance

CATS A P2W GAME

5 posts in this topic

Well if u wanna be the best in this game, put money on the table. P60 is just ridiculous. Probably will be P100 someday.

Was a good rund for me, but it's time to retire. Good luck cats!

4 hours ago, Lance said:

Well if u wanna be the best in this game, put money on the table. P60 is just ridiculous. Probably will be P100 someday.

Was a good rund for me, but it's time to retire. Good luck cats!

I don’t mind P60 .. or even P100, for that matter!

The really ridiculous decision was lifting the parts cap so prematurely from level 9 to level 11. Yet another Zeptolab decision that sucks so hard 🙁

Now the monsters in Rex’s gang will get even bigger .. and the gap between them and any other gang in City Kings, even bigger. 

Does the scoreboard below suggest that Zeptolab have created a close, fair City Kings competition?

The opposite is true .. they have progressively changed the rules to favour Rex’s gang since their notorious update 2.10 👎

PS Rex’s gang are the #1 Chinese gang .. loved by Zeptolab for their big spending .. and now being actively assisted by Zeptolab with new rule changes!

FE6E8886-F49D-4B7B-B91B-988F30B8F166.png

Edited by Phil
  • Sad 2

The most probably we will roll out new sheet of ultimate parts upgrading requirements. They will be more demanding on levels 10+ than they were for levels 9- by far. Currently level 11 requires 20 parts. Next level will take even more.

In other words, prestiges will not measure your progress by themselves, but your ultimate parts and their level will. Top level ultimate parts will demand dozens of parts. And if some players will be able to achieve them, they will earn the right to use them. Why would you like to restrict them? I bet you don't try to tell millionaires what to do and how to spend in real life. And every MMO game is just an extension of a real life, another way to spend free time and money. So in case if you have one of two in bulk for making you a better player, you may compete for the top positions. It always and everywhere works like that.

1 hour ago, Chervey said:

The most probably we will roll out new sheet of ultimate parts upgrading requirements. They will be more demanding on levels 10+ than they were for levels 9- by far. Currently level 11 requires 20 parts. Next level will take even more.

In other words, prestiges will not measure your progress by themselves, but your ultimate parts and their level will. Top level ultimate parts will demand dozens of parts. And if some players will be able to achieve them, they will earn the right to use them. Why would you like to restrict them? I bet you don't try to tell millionaires what to do and how to spend in real life. And every MMO game is just an extension of a real life, another way to spend free time and money. So in case if you have one of two in bulk for making you a better player, you may compete for the top positions. It always and everywhere works like that.

Why would I like to restrict them?

It’s very simple really .. all COMPETITIVE GAMES are a mix of skill and resources (time, money) applied to the game. The best and most exciting games achieve a BALANCE between skill, time and money.

However, if you skew the development of any game too much in favour of just one of these factors (money in the case of CATS, and specifically City Kings) .. you end up with a boring game mode dominated by one gang (Rex’s gang) .. with no other gangs either interested or able to compete.

City Kings is a disgrace .. not a game at all in any meaningful sense of that word. The majority of the top 12 teams shown in the leaderboard above are not actively competing any more .. and many players have abandoned the above gangs to form temporary new ones. City Kings is an abject failure .. that is why I urge you and Zeptolab to reconsider a more appropriate balance between skill, time and money in future updates.

By the way .. I am a millionaire myself .. but I won’t be spending a single cent on this rapidly failing game until skill and time become as important as money in determining the best gangs and the best players.

• Thanks 1