Sign in to follow this  
Geckjaja

Pay2Revive FIX discussion

5 posts in this topic

Dear Community,

Chervey (the community manager) recently replied on the 'Pay2Revive' situation in kotc, see screenshot below.

- We're aware of the problem and will make heals more expensive to balance this thing. chervey.jpg.fa0167221043a214996c07900b73a06d.jpg

I can see that scaling costs would stop spenders to unlimited heals, but i dont think its the solution we need..

Share me your thoughts on this :D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Geckjaja said:

Share me your thoughts on this :D

The scout, replace and heal (also known as resurect, and revive), are very cool features, and should stay in this type of a contest, what does however violate 99.999% of gamers sense of fair play, is the assertion this should be no limits.

If up front each gamer were given a choice how they wish to play, be it free, not to exceed 10 purchases by both gangs, or no limits there would be zero issues.

Its as easy as allowing a gang leader an election box, just like setting minimum prestege for players to join.  As a gang member, i would have to decide to stay and play, or find a different gang to hang with.  Done

Its no fun playing poker for pennies when others at the table have bills. Sure, you might have a lucky streak, but in the long run, you will loose all your pennies every time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Spending players have their own limits for spending.

Let's say, if you are a spending player, you have a limit of 1000 gems for heals for each KOTC and you know that you may buy 10 heals. However if heals become more and more expensive (for example 100 gems for the 1st heal, 200 for the 2nd, 300 for the 3rd, 400 for the 4th etc) you come to a conclusion that for 1k gems you may heal yourself only 4 times instead of 10, and only 5 times instead of 15. This will limit your wish to instaheal every time your car was destroyed due to common sense and your wallet volume that is not endless. Only top spenders will be able to heal themselves as it happens now with this kind of mechanics . And I assume you understand that these kind of players should be able to spend if they want.

I can't say for sure when we will deal this prob exactly and how will the final solution look like. However the general direction and logic is stated above.

7 hours ago, Chervey said:

Spending players have their own limits for spending.

Exactly.

Its why I proposed, to make City Kings fun, there needs to be a way each gamer is comfortable with costs.

Let each gamer decide if they wish to play nickle, dime, quarter ot dollar slots.  If gamer is forced to only play high stakes - okay for a few but a no thanks for everyone else.

Escalating gem costs only further escalates the pay to win.  Try decreasing cost, or Tony Rewards starts giving out 10x.