Sign in to follow this  
GatorCat

Why low reward drop rate

10 posts in this topic

I just completed a 10 for 10 round in today's gang fight only to be disappointed once again by a bottom level legendary part. I'm currently stage 6, but my prize was a stage 3 level part. That's 4 levels below current level. 

The same low drop rate seems to occur when opening the boxes: regular, super, legendary and sponsors. You wait 2 or 6 hours to open a box only to find it loaded with parts 3 or 4 levels below your current position. 

I'm sure this must be happening to other players and not just me. This needs to be changed. The boxes were much better back at the end of last year during the pumpkin and Christmas events. Something changed during one of the updates after those events.

From time to time Zeptolab switch to providing crap parts in their boxes to slow the progress of all players.

The idea is clearly to force players to spend more money on the game, if they wish to make faster progress. They often do this when revenue is falling .. like it is now because update 2.10 was such a shocker that many players have quit the game.

Special offers are also being made more frequently than normal .. as Zeptolab seek as many ways as possible to recover lost revenue.

Until a new update is forthcoming, I expect the crap parts to keeep rolling out. My advice is to accept that progress will be slower for a while, rather than wasting any money on a game that is currently going backwards as a fair and enjoyable way to spend your time 🙁

Dont worry about the legendary parts.  Other than the 600 gem body or parts crates, you seldom see an at level legendary part.

In gangfights, you will get 2 parts that are one stage above in your 10 fights (i thinks its 4th and 8th).  Only reason to ever use a few gems to go 10/10 is to do another gangfight or two, and get three toolboxes.

In many resepects, one or two at or above parts, no leveling up is enough for a few instant promotes, not that anyone is super excited about grinding to p60.

2 hours ago, knifepoint said:

I guess this is also why we are getting nothing but shit in every super giant box recently. so much for value for money

I can understand (even though I don’t like it) Zeptolab switching to crap parts in regular and super boxes (they’ve always been crap in sponsor boxes) .. for money making purposes.

But to put crap in super giant boxes is unbelievably short sighted 🙁 Players will stop buying these boxes .. and Zeptolab will get even less revenue. If you want players to spend money on CATS, at least provide value for money Zeptolab!

In more and more ways every day .. Zeptolab is turning into a company full of inept and incompetent clowns 🤡 

It's been said by one of the mods (I think it was Taken) that you can't get a legendary part that is your level or one level lower from winning the tenth gang fight.

so they make it so difficult to essentially force you to spend gems on either parts/bodies, or replace opponent so they can make even more money, and give you crap in return AND give you crap parts for your effort.

Well, if everyone who doesn't spend gets crap parts, then all of the non-spenders have equal parts, right? And as most people don't spend, are you actually getting crap parts? You don't have to spend money. You're gonna get over that stage no matter what. Just do your fights, and don't complain, because everyone gets the same star rewards. 

On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎25 at 7:29 AM, KittyKitty said:

In gangfights, you will get 2 parts that are one stage above in your 10 fights (i thinks its 4th and 8th).  Only reason to ever use a few gems to go 10/10 is to do another gangfight or two, and get three toolboxes.

I thought you get one part higher than your stage at gang fights 3,6, and 9 o.O. It could be changed in the last 3 weeks in which I haven't been playing actively though...

That is why I only spend gems if I am stuck at one of those battles, because i know that if I win, I will guaranteed get a part one star above my stage. 

Edited by NotANewb

On 5/27/2018 at 11:36 PM, NotANewb said:

I thought you get one part higher than your stage at gang fights 3,6, and 9 o.O. It could be changed in the last 3 weeks in which I haven't been playing actively though...

That is why I only spend gems if I am stuck at one of those battles, because i know that if I win, I will guaranteed get a part one star above my stage. 

Ah, the truth is revieled.  NotANewb really does spend gems in this game.

KGB will be so proud.