ZakAttack

When does CK current league finish?

8 posts in this topic

According to responses from Zeptolab support to this question .. 3 months from the start of City Kings (Mew York).

As far as I recall .. City Kings (Mew York) started from the date update 2.8 was implemented .. 8 March 2018.

That would make the scheduled end date for this inaugural City Kings competition .. 8 JUNE 2018.

The $64 question of course is .. has there been a change of plan, or is 8 June still the finishing date? 

I guess we could ask support again .. since an official announcement from Zeptolab seems far too much to hope for 🙁

On 5/28/2018 at 1:43 AM, Phil said:

The $64 question of course is .. has there been a change of plan, or is 8 June still the finishing date? 

You offered to spend $64 on this game?

On 5/29/2018 at 11:45 PM, KittyKitty said:

You offered to spend $64 on this game?

It wasn’t necessary in the end 😀

Finally, on 30 May, a belated announcement:

BC99BAF5-A35E-457E-B34B-8401284D4CCF.png

In re-reading Zeptolab support’s advice on the end of City Kings, it is clear that the Mew York round SHOULD CLEARLY END ON 8 JUNE 2018.

Indeed, reference is made to a timer .. in the same way that a 30 day timer applies to each ultimate league round (and of course timers also apply to championships, gang fights and mini-rounds of the ultimate league).

In the case of City Kings Mew York .. a 3 month timer is advised. City Kings Mew York began on 8 March 2018, immediately following the implementation of update 2.8 .. and presumably the timer was activated then.

It would be outrageous if Zeptolab extended the duration of City Kings Mew York beyond the advised date of 8 JUNE. Particularly if it is done under the pretence that a new update (2.11) is required to end this inaugural round! What a load of rubbish! 

With 24 hours of the 3 month period left, simply announce that City Kings Mew York will finish at .... (insert precise time) on 8 JUNE. Gangs can complete a round that finishes after the deadline, and receive prizes, but points earned will not count towards leaderboard positions.

With City Kings Mew York over .. gangs get a much needed break until update 2.11 is rolled out .. with City Kings Mewscow commencing then.

E991A825-2A32-4444-B6DF-4581DBE5DB29.png

@Phil how would one subscribe to the CATS pages you've posted? I'm fairly new to discord.

Edited by Tap

On 9/26/2018 at 3:39 PM, Tap said:

@Phil how would one subscribe to the CATS pages you've posted? I'm fairly new to discord.

Hi Tap

If you click on my name (rather than the title of the post) .. you are taken to my profile page.

There is a button at the top of that page .. FOLLOW MEMBER .. click on that, and you will be notified each time I post 😀