Sign in to follow this  
knifepoint

Scouts question

6 posts in this topic

Hey Knife! Great to see you here! I think that scouts and replaces do not carry over from one CK round to the nest, but I could be wrong. Let's see what @Phil has to say :) 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, NotANewb said:

Hey Knife! Great to see you here! I think that scouts and replaces do not carry over from one CK round to the nest, but I could be wrong. Let's see what @Phil has to say :) 

Quite correct NotANewb .. heals, scouts and replaces don’t carry over .. neither to the NEXT round .. nor to the NEST (in other words, you can’t keep a scout in your nest, and use it the next round) 😂

So you have to earn fresh trophies each City Kings round to get your heals, scouts and replaces for that round. 

• Like 1

On 29.5.2018 at 3:43 AM, Phil said:

So you have to earn fresh trophies each City Kings round to get your heals, scouts and replaces for that round. 

Do only trophies count which were earned while the battle (i.e. would it make sense to wait with gang fights until the CK battle starts)?

Is there a max on replace, heal and scouts?

xoxo

17 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Do only trophies count which were earned while the battle (i.e. would it make sense to wait with gang fights until the CK battle starts)?

Is there a max on replace, heal and scouts?

xoxo

Excellent questions Lilly 😀

1. Yes .. trophies only count if earned during the battle .. and yes .. we frequently wait to start gang fights until our City Kings match has started.

2. No maximum .. but you will have noticed that it takes progressively more trophies to earn your next reward (regardless of whether that’s scouts, heals or replaces).