AsianBoi

Crash arena turbo stars suggestions

5 posts in this topic

As a player of you very big and successful game (Crash Arena Turbo Stars) I have a few suggestions on how to make your game more fun and easier to play.

My first suggestion is that you should add daily rewards like gems and toolboxes. It should be a cycle of rewards. The first day you come back to the game you get ten gems, then the second day you get one damage tool box, then on the third day you get a health toolbox, fourth day you get a power toolbox, and on the fifth day you get 50 gems.
     My second suggestion goes with the first but much shorter. I recommend you add challenges like beating 10 opponents, or like weekly challenges. 
     Sorry if this is long to read but my third suggestion is to add gang fights with ultimate machines as well. It would be like another tab in the gang for ultimate gang fights.
     Thankfully and finally, my last suggestion is to make selling large quantities of parts easier. Let me explain, I should be able to select more than one part at a time and them sell them all at once.
     I really hope this message gets to the devolopers and really tries to add this into the game. Thank you ZeptoLab for making the really amazing game.

10 hours ago, AsianBoi said:

As a player of you very big and successful game (Crash Arena Turbo Stars) I have a few suggestions on how to make your game more fun and easier to play.

My first suggestion is that you should add daily rewards like gems and toolboxes. It should be a cycle of rewards. The first day you come back to the game you get ten gems, then the second day you get one damage tool box, then on the third day you get a health toolbox, fourth day you get a power toolbox, and on the fifth day you get 50 gems.
     My second suggestion goes with the first but much shorter. I recommend you add challenges like beating 10 opponents, or like weekly challenges. 
     Sorry if this is long to read but my third suggestion is to add gang fights with ultimate machines as well. It would be like another tab in the gang for ultimate gang fights.
     Thankfully and finally, my last suggestion is to make selling large quantities of parts easier. Let me explain, I should be able to select more than one part at a time and them sell them all at once.
     I really hope this message gets to the devolopers and really tries to add this into the game. Thank you ZeptoLab for making the really amazing game.

These are all great suggestions! The second suggestion has been in King of Thieves for years and works well, so I don't see why it can't be in C.A.T.S. too! I'll see that the suggestions get some attention.

14 hours ago, AsianBoi said:

Some great suggestions here 😀

1. The idea of rewarding active players is an excellent one 👍 I would modify slightly .. after a player has been online for a specified period of time each day, they qualify for a daily reward.

2. Weekly challenges would be a really interesting addition to the game 👍

3. City Kings is already a form of gang fighting with ultimate machines .. so Zeptolab can tick this one off your list ✅

4. Selling parts isn’t all that time consuming .. so this is a very low development priority (on a huge list of game enhancements to be made).

It’s true that Zeptolab have created an amazing game. They now need to create amazing competitions .. and restore City Kings from a downright shame to a brilliant game 😀

3 hours ago, Phil said:

Some great suggestions here 😀

4. Selling parts isn’t all that time consuming .. so this is a very low development priority (on a huge list of game enhancements to be made).

When you prestege, Uncle Tony gives you 67 ultimate cash - or rectangle thingies, and poof, all parts have been sold.

Selling parts one at a time is not thst time consuming.  From experience, 1,000 parts may be sold in about 40 mins with current system, and amout well above the typical sell off.  If anything, I have dreamed about bundling together parts, so Uncle Tony gives gems to buy back a super giant crate of junk, but that will never happen.  Further, since there is no real pricing schedule, its possible to get a better or worse offer with multi items vs one at a time as therevis no specific schedule for exchangd rates.

Heres what I think should happen.

1: Regular Machines.

Parts: Add more parts.

Jammer: Like the lucky horseshoe. (Unlocked at Prestige 2 Stage 10)

Jet-Wheel Scooter/Roller: Like the flying wheels (Unlocked at Prestige 3 Stage 10)

Double Blade: Like its ultimate version. (Unlocked at Prestige 2 Stage 6)

Machine Gun: Low damage per shot but fires very fast. (Unlocked at Prestige 3 Stage 1)

Pulse Laser: Shoots a laser every other second. Similar to the Rotating Hyperboloid G27 (Unlocked at Prestige 4 Stage 1)

2: Ultimate Machines:

All stars up until fall 2019

October 21-25: Halloween Frightstival

Gives the Ghostly set

Ghost:

Shaped like a Diamond.

Has a weapon slot at the bottom,another slot at the top right corner, a gadget slot at the other corner, and 2 wheel slots at the edge

Starts with 5500 Hp and 20 power

Ghost Pumpkin Launcher:

The Dragon Mortar, but it shoots 2 exploding pumpkins instead.

Requires 10 power.

Starts with 3000 DPS

Ghost Boo-Ster

A booster.

Requires 5 Power

Starts with 1500 hp.

Ghost Stinkmister

The frost sprinkler, but it shoost toxic mist balls that expand into the size of a cutter bigfoot and do 1000 dps per ball.

Requires 5 power and does 3000 dps

Wheels

Come in 2 sizes, scooter and roller.

Suit: Skeleton

1st place: 11 ghost body, 27 of each wheel, 16 boo-ster, 8 ghost pumpkin launcher, 5000 ultimate points, 1250 gems, Skeleton Suit

2nd-3rd: 7 ghost body, 20 of each wheel, 11 boo-ster, 6 ghost pumpkin launcher, 2500 ultimate points, 750 gems, Skeleton Suit

4th-10th:  4 ghost body, 14 of each wheel, 7 boo-ster, 4 ghost pumpkin launcher, 1000 ultimate points, 500 gems, Skeleton Suit

11-50: 2 ghost Body, 9 of each wheel, 4 boo-ster, 3 ghost pumpkin launcher, 500 ultimate points, 250 gems, Skeleton Suit

51-100: 1 Ghost Body, 5 of each wheel, 2 boo-ster, 2 Ghost Pumpkin Launcher, 250 Ultimate Points, Skeleton suit

101-250: 2 of each wheel, 1 boo -ster, 1 Ghost Pumpkin Launcher, 100 Ultimate points

251-500: 1 of each ghost wheel, 50 ultimate points

501 and below: 20 Ultimate Points

November 19-23: Thanksgiving Festival

Use coach set

Dec 20-24: Christmas Countdown Festival

Use the santas sleigh set

January 2-6: New Year, New C.A.T.S Festival

Do Random Boxes

Febuary 9-13: Valentines Battle Festival

You figure the new set out.

April 2-6: Easter Eggalicious Festival

Reskins, but easter themed and modified.

May 21-25: Out-Of-School Festival

Do Random Boxes

June 15-19: Summer Eve Festival

Use the ufo set

August 13-17: Back To School Festival

Do Random Boxes

3: Gang Stuff:

Upgrade City Kings.

Add ultimate machine gang fights, that are avalible when city kings isnt. Here are the reward tiers.

1: 1 standard part, 10 ultimate points.

2: 1 Polished Part, 20 ultimate points

3: 1 Refined Part, 50 ultimate points

4: 2 standard parts, 100 ultimate points

5: 2 polished parts, 250 ultimate points

6: 2 Refined parts, 300 ultimate points

7: 1 superior part, 350 ultimate points

8: 2 superior parts, 400 ultimate points

9: 5 random parts, 450-550 ultimate points

10: 6 random parts, 75p ultimate points

Able to fight gang members' ultimate machines

4: Other Stuff:

Daily Reward

Day 1: 1 random regular part, 1000 coins

Day 2: 5 gems

Day 3: 1 health toolbox

Day 4: 1 damage toolbox

Day 5: 20 gems

Day 6: 2 random regular parts

Day 7: 1 random ultimate part

Daily challenges.

Stuff you can do for gems, depending on the difficulty, like, beat 50 opponents will get you 10 gems, but beat 100 opponents will get you 20.

Objectives: 

Win a quick fight with the same machine __ consecutive times

Defeat __ Quick Fights

Do a long bet

Do 3 quick bets

Earn (Current League Coins x 1.5) Coins

Defeat __ People with a (random weapon)

Thank you for your time.

• Like 1