Sign in to follow this  
Jebus_Crisp

Kotc Activity Monitor

7 posts in this topic

3 dots, with different color capabilities could offer each gang member insight as to how many member builds are currently active.

One dot for each build, grey for inactive, green for defending and red for destroyed. 

Would be a quick indication of overall group participation.

Plenty of space to show on My Gang tab.

• Thanks 2

This is an excellent suggestion 👍

I really hope it is implemented as soon as possible .. it would make a gang leader’s life .. and the lives of all those players coordinating City Kings battles .. SOOOO MUCH EASIER 😀

I posted something similar a little while a go, manage to find it so,here isn’t the copy and paste of it..........

As a leader of a gang I am finding it increasingly more difficult to know exactly who is doing what or who not doing anything at all.

City Kings: Who used a Scout?, who used a Replace? who has assembled bot/s and joined?

Gang Fights: Who missed a round? (One lot of 10 fights, 24 hours), Who is blocked from getting trophies until they promote? Who has triggered the 400 max trophies.

Some of the above can be found out by posting on chat, screen shots and deduction. But not all of it and not easily. What would help me, and maybe others, would be a key that appears on “my gang” screen next to members name that tells me all of this at a glance.

For example.....

B = blocked from getting trophies - I now know it’s not done to them be inactive

C = capped to 400 - advance warning that contribution will be lower to trophy haul

S = used scout - in my gang you need one other gang member to agree to use of a scout, helps me track if legit use

R = used replace - same as above

CK = joined City Kings - may have bots but lost all fights so no foot print to say they are active.

Finer detail would need sorting, currently not much room on screen, scaling of font, which letters/symbols to use, but this would be such a great management tool.

Please post your thoughts.

Hi Zak Attack

What was the title of your post? I’m interested in checking out the feedback on it 😀

At least the notification system that has been implemented since your original post identifies who uses scouts and replaces. That has been helpful in controlling their use!

4 hours ago, KittyKitty said:

Better suggestion - quit playing this game.  No more worries.  Even KGB will leave you alone

I will NEVER QUIT THIS GAME 😀

Despite all of Zeptolab’s efforts to trash this great game .. and run the worst competitions in the history of gaming .. I STILL ENJOY PLAYING IT 😀😀

So soldier on .. keep suggesting much needed improvements to the game .. and continue to believe that one day Zeptolab will employ more competent developers.. and fewer 🤡

9 hours ago, Phil said:

I will NEVER QUIT THIS GAME 😀

Despite all of Zeptolab’s efforts to trash this great game .. and run the worst competitions in the history of gaming .. I STILL ENJOY PLAYING IT 😀😀

So soldier on .. keep suggesting much needed improvements to the game .. and continue to believe that one day Zeptolab will employ more competent developers.. and fewer 🤡

Spoken like a true KGB agent