Sign in to follow this  
Jio

-RYFG- Team

10 posts in this topic

Hello CATS, 

A new gang in town, we are climbing slowly but surely! :) looking for active members who love the game and login daily.

Rules of engagement:

- Must have a minimum of 50 trophies per 3 days cycle, it’s minimum effort when you check your game only once a day.

- No random city kings attacks, always follow the foot steps of others unless you start on a building first, unity is everything.

- Must have a sense of humor, we are a great bunch and always learning and sharing experiences.

I’m currently prestige 11 but staying in 11 for a while to help the gang with trophies, always max 10 opponents per round, trophies between 550-850. Gang is now working on rank 4-5 box per cycle.

Please pm me with your cats name and prestige so I empty a spot for you, let’s make this the best out there and have fun doing it.

- Jio, your future leader and friend.

A04A8C01-3839-4B67-8D15-DFDC57D161E0.png

7B11861C-AB05-4919-9ECD-5C15A7B7649D.png

1DA46887-FD1F-4E4C-A46A-3A1D1E38202A.png

On 6/17/2018 at 6:36 AM, Volthis said:

Still got a spot? I’m new but active!

Volt

Hello Volt, thanks for the reply, it’s full right now but I can empty a spot if needed, I will pm you, just send me your name in the game and I will coordinate, thanks.

One spot open, please let me know your name/prestige.

Gang Updates:

- Active 24 members

- Minimum 39 trophies per cycle (easy to maintain and not get kicked out)

- City Kings improving slowly, working on a new system for communication. So far so good.

- Minimum prestige 2 for new applicants.

D9BA2681-D2C0-451F-A336-209D137B5E32.png

6419E32B-9216-4E59-B299-7EF81913F283.png

F7BC67F0-880F-4747-BD89-485FE3142D66.png

F66E8CD3-BD43-4AA2-91C8-6243D1AA5DC0.png

475C25EA-8ED7-49C1-B9D2-951F746B9C9F.png

FEEF710E-1456-4E66-98D9-877782199946.png

Fair play on your trophy haul, way to leas by example and get rewards for your gang members. Exactly what I used to do when I first started my gang. 👍

On 7/10/2018 at 2:46 AM, ZakAttack said:

Fair play on your trophy haul, way to leas by example and get rewards for your gang members. Exactly what I used to do when I first started my gang. 👍

Thanks for the feedback Zak, appreciate it (: 👍 you are always active on the forums! 

Leading by example is the best way to go, you’re absolutely right. Keeping up with members who don’t speak in chat is still the hardest. Waiting on CATS to implement an activity status sometime in the future.

Happy Thursday.

Don’t hold your breath, unless your will to pay gems to use it that would be quite down low on the priority list.

Hello -RYFG-!

Glad to be here, thanks for putting in so much effort into making our team successful Jio. For sure the game suffers from gang limitations, but that’s pretty standard for mobile. As with all games we just have to figure ways to make it work for us. I’ve used Discord fairly successfully to manage mobile guilds in the past but the hardest part is getting people to sign up for the out of game coms in he first place, let alone use them. 

10 hours ago, Dissymmetry said:

Hello -RYFG-!

Glad to be here, thanks for putting in so much effort into making our team successful Jio. For sure the game suffers from gang limitations, but that’s pretty standard for mobile. As with all games we just have to figure ways to make it work for us. I’ve used Discord fairly successfully to manage mobile guilds in the past but the hardest part is getting people to sign up for the out of game coms in he first place, let alone use them. 

Good to see you here Dissy!! 🔥🔥 Happy Friday